Total Posts:116|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Would You Rather... (DDO Edition)

RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 9:08:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Simple game of would you rather; you ask a question or multiple questions with two or more choices, and the next person has to answer the question, then make their own. However, the question must pertain to DDO. I'll start.

Would you rather vote for UtherPenguin or 2001bhu for DDO president in the next election?

Would you rather be a devout follower of BornOfGod or of LMGIG?

Would you rather listen to Bossy reading Ayn Rand for the next 24 hours or play a trippy Mafia game modded by Joey for the next 24 hours?

Would you rather watch YYW and Yama fight to the death or Mikal and TUF fight to the death?

Would you rather unban RM for a day or ban Max for a day?

Would you rather be banned from the forums for a week or from the debate section for a week?

Would you rather be able to transfer your post count to your Elo or your Elo to your post count?

Would you rather have your voting privileges on debates taken away permanently or that on opinions and polls taken away permanently (obvious choice)?

Would you rather be confined to the Health forum or the Religion forum?
Subutai
Posts: 3,172
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 9:12:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/4/2015 9:08:19 PM, RevNge wrote:
Simple game of would you rather; you ask a question or multiple questions with two or more choices, and the next person has to answer the question, then make their own. However, the question must pertain to DDO. I'll start.

Would you rather vote for UtherPenguin or 2001bhu for DDO president in the next election?


I think I'd rather abstain.
Would you rather be a devout follower of BornOfGod or of LMGIG?


Probably BornOfGod. He;s funnier to me.
Would you rather listen to Bossy reading Ayn Rand for the next 24 hours or play a trippy Mafia game modded by Joey for the next 24 hours?


Why not both? Trippy mafia sounds interesting?
Would you rather watch YYW and Yama fight to the death or Mikal and TUF fight to the death?


Yama would easily beat YYW, but Mikal and TUF would have a championship-quality match.
Would you rather unban RM for a day or ban Max for a day?


Ban Max. Anarchy!
Would you rather be banned from the forums for a week or from the debate section for a week?


Probably the debate section. I don't have time for debates much anymore.
Would you rather be able to transfer your post count to your Elo or your Elo to your post count?


Post count to ELO. I don't care about my post count number.
Would you rather have your voting privileges on debates taken away permanently or that on opinions and polls taken away permanently (obvious choice)?


I think you know the answer...
Would you rather be confined to the Health forum or the Religion forum?

Religion forum for the comedy. I forgot we even had a Health forum...
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
Subutai
Posts: 3,172
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 9:14:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Would you rather be forced to listen to Justin Bieber, or the Religion forum live (i.e. ann of them preaching in real life)?

Would you rather be forced to take on 10 debates, or restrict your forum activity to 10 posts a day?

Would you rather have destructive DDO drama or no drama?
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 9:14:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/4/2015 9:08:19 PM, RevNge wrote:
Simple game of would you rather; you ask a question or multiple questions with two or more choices, and the next person has to answer the question, then make their own. However, the question must pertain to DDO. I'll start.

Would you rather vote for UtherPenguin or 2001bhu for DDO president in the next election?

2001bhu


Would you rather be a devout follower of BornOfGod or of LMGIG?

Not sure who LMGIG is, so I'll take the unknown over BOG.


Would you rather listen to Bossy reading Ayn Rand for the next 24 hours or play a trippy Mafia game modded by Joey for the next 24 hours?

Trippy mafia game, I could at least lynch myself for freedom.


Would you rather watch YYW and Yama fight to the death or Mikal and TUF fight to the death?

probably neither, but I would suspect that Mikal and TUF would be the more entertaining fight. I picture the YYW and Yama having more smack talking and less fighting.


Would you rather unban RM for a day or ban Max for a day?

Ban Max


Would you rather be banned from the forums for a week or from the debate section for a week?

From the debate section


Would you rather be able to transfer your post count to your Elo or your Elo to your post count?

Posts to ELO


Would you rather have your voting privileges on debates taken away permanently or that on opinions and polls taken away permanently (obvious choice)?

Opinions and Polls


Would you rather be confined to the Health forum or the Religion forum?

Health, I'll take the silence any time.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,068
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 9:35:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/4/2015 9:08:19 PM, RevNge wrote:
Simple game of would you rather; you ask a question or multiple questions with two or more choices, and the next person has to answer the question, then make their own. However, the question must pertain to DDO. I'll start.

Would you rather vote for UtherPenguin or 2001bhu for DDO president in the next election?

UtherPenguin

Would you rather be a devout follower of BornOfGod or of LMGIG?

LMGIG

Would you rather listen to Bossy reading Ayn Rand for the next 24 hours or play a trippy Mafia game modded by Joey for the next 24 hours?

Mafia game (I could get myself lynched quickly)

Would you rather watch YYW and Yama fight to the death or Mikal and TUF fight to the death?

Yama's a teenager who is capable of masking his gender, which implies he's not very masculine. Therefore, YYW would likely win. Meanwhile, Mikal's clearly a tough guy and TUF is in the military. It'd be a much more interesting and less one-sided.

Would you rather unban RM for a day or ban Max for a day?

Unban RM; if we banned Max, who would notice?

Would you rather be banned from the forums for a week or from the debate section for a week?

Debate section (unless I was in the middle of a debate at the time).

Would you rather be able to transfer your post count to your Elo or your Elo to your post count

The former

Would you rather have your voting privileges on debates taken away permanently or that on opinions and polls taken away permanently (obvious choice)?

Voting Privileges

Would you rather be confined to the Health forum or the Religion forum?

Religion
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
ButterCatX
Posts: 2,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 9:39:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/4/2015 9:08:19 PM, RevNge wrote:
Simple game of would you rather; you ask a question or multiple questions with two or more choices, and the next person has to answer the question, then make their own. However, the question must pertain to DDO. I'll start.

Would you rather vote for UtherPenguin or 2001bhu for DDO president in the next election?
2001bhu

Would you rather be a devout follower of BornOfGod or of LMGIG?
lmgig

Would you rather listen to Bossy reading Ayn Rand for the next 24 hours or play a trippy Mafia game modded by Joey for the next 24 hours?
Joey mafia

Would you rather watch YYW and Yama fight to the death or Mikal and TUF fight to the death?
Yama v. YYW

Would you rather unban RM for a day or ban Max for a day?
RM

Would you rather be banned from the forums for a week or from the debate section for a week?
Debates

Would you rather be able to transfer your post count to your Elo or your Elo to your post count?
Elo to post count(need to up that one, and I'd really lower my other one)

Would you rather have your voting privileges on debates taken away permanently or that on opinions and polls taken away permanently (obvious choice)?
opinions and polls

Would you rather be confined to the Health forum or the Religion forum?
Religion so I can troll people
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 9:43:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/4/2015 9:14:51 PM, Subutai wrote:
Would you rather be forced to listen to Justin Bieber, or the Religion forum live (i.e. ann of them preaching in real life)?

I'd commit suicide.
Would you rather be forced to take on 10 debates, or restrict your forum activity to 10 posts a day?

I guess I can just play LoL for the whole day, so the latter. I'm much too lazy for the former.
Would you rather have destructive DDO drama or no drama?

The former. It's still entertaining.
DarthKirones
Posts: 509
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 11:50:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/4/2015 9:08:19 PM, RevNge wrote:
Simple game of would you rather; you ask a question or multiple questions with two or more choices, and the next person has to answer the question, then make their own. However, the question must pertain to DDO. I'll start.

Would you rather vote for UtherPenguin or 2001bhu for DDO president in the next election?

Who's 2001bhu?
Would you rather be a devout follower of BornOfGod or of LMGIG?

BOG.
Would you rather listen to Bossy reading Ayn Rand for the next 24 hours or play a trippy Mafia game modded by Joey for the next 24 hours?

Who's Joey?
Would you rather watch YYW and Yama fight to the death or Mikal and TUF fight to the death?

YYW and Yama.
Would you rather unban RM for a day or ban Max for a day?

Ban Max.
Would you rather be banned from the forums for a week or from the debate section for a week?

Forums.
Would you rather be able to transfer your post count to your Elo or your Elo to your post count?

I don't care about ELO and forum post counts.
Would you rather have your voting privileges on debates taken away permanently or that on opinions and polls taken away permanently (obvious choice)?

Opinions and Polls.
Would you rather be confined to the Health forum or the Religion forum?

Health.

I'll ask questions either when I think of some of in the morning.
"I am not religious. I am a genius. I have the Universe in my hands."
-Aerogant

"Of course a jewish baby cannibalizing a jewish mommy is fine"
-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
DarthKirones
Posts: 509
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 11:52:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/4/2015 9:14:51 PM, Subutai wrote:
Would you rather be forced to listen to Justin Bieber, or the Religion forum live (i.e. ann of them preaching in real life)?

Religion Forum.
Would you rather be forced to take on 10 debates, or restrict your forum activity to 10 posts a day?

Forum activity.
Would you rather have destructive DDO drama or no drama?
Destructive, cause fvck you guys, I want some entertainment.
"I am not religious. I am a genius. I have the Universe in my hands."
-Aerogant

"Of course a jewish baby cannibalizing a jewish mommy is fine"
-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
YYW
Posts: 36,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 11:59:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/4/2015 9:08:19 PM, RevNge wrote:
Simple game of would you rather; you ask a question or multiple questions with two or more choices, and the next person has to answer the question, then make their own. However, the question must pertain to DDO. I'll start.

Would you rather vote for UtherPenguin or 2001bhu for DDO president in the next election?

I have no opinion.

Would you rather be a devout follower of BornOfGod or of LMGIG?

No.

Would you rather listen to Bossy reading Ayn Rand for the next 24 hours or play a trippy Mafia game modded by Joey for the next 24 hours?

No.

Would you rather watch YYW and Yama fight to the death or Mikal and TUF fight to the death?

I don't like the idea of fighting to the death, but TUF is kind of a beast... I would prefer not to see him fight anyone.

But the fight between Yama and I... rofl. He might be crazy, but the fight would be very short.

Would you rather unban RM for a day or ban Max for a day?

Ban max for a day. RM is too much of a hassle... and Max would like the vacation.

Would you rather be banned from the forums for a week or from the debate section for a week?

Debate section.

Would you rather be able to transfer your post count to your Elo or your Elo to your post count?

I have a decent ELO and a decent post count... I think I could recreate either... but one is not more important to me than the other.

Would you rather have your voting privileges on debates taken away permanently or that on opinions and polls taken away permanently (obvious choice)?

lol... obvious choice is obvious.

Would you rather be confined to the Health forum or the Religion forum?

Religion... for the troll.
Tsar of DDO
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 12:01:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/4/2015 9:35:17 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Would you rather watch YYW and Yama fight to the death or Mikal and TUF fight to the death?

Yama's a teenager who is capable of masking his gender, which implies he's not very masculine. Therefore, YYW would likely win. Meanwhile, Mikal's clearly a tough guy and TUF is in the military. It'd be a much more interesting and less one-sided.
I am basically a ninja
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 12:04:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/4/2015 11:59:30 PM, YYW wrote:
Would you rather watch YYW and Yama fight to the death or Mikal and TUF fight to the death?
But the fight between Yama and I... rofl. He might be crazy, but the fight would be very short.
Truly. I could finish you off with a simple hunting rifle.
Or I could kidnap Bsh and lure you into a trap.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
YYW
Posts: 36,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 12:06:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 12:04:43 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/4/2015 11:59:30 PM, YYW wrote:
Would you rather watch YYW and Yama fight to the death or Mikal and TUF fight to the death?
But the fight between Yama and I... rofl. He might be crazy, but the fight would be very short.
Truly. I could finish you off with a simple hunting rifle.
Or I could kidnap Bsh and lure you into a trap.

In a fair fight between the both of us... lol... well... it wouldn't be a fair fight because it is exceedingly unlikely that you're in even remotely the same weight class as I am.

I just get the sense that you're about 5'7-5'8, very skinny and maybe to took karate or something as a kid.
Tsar of DDO
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 12:06:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/4/2015 9:08:19 PM, RevNge wrote:
Simple game of would you rather; you ask a question or multiple questions with two or more choices, and the next person has to answer the question, then make their own. However, the question must pertain to DDO. I'll start.

Would you rather vote for UtherPenguin or 2001bhu for DDO president in the next election?
Uther. Fvck Bhu.
Would you rather be a devout follower of BornOfGod or of LMGIG?
BOG
Would you rather listen to Bossy reading Ayn Rand for the next 24 hours or play a trippy Mafia game modded by Joey for the next 24 hours?
Mafia by Joey
Would you rather watch YYW and Yama fight to the death or Mikal and TUF fight to the death?
More explosions in my fight. So I pick me.
Would you rather unban RM for a day or ban Max for a day?
Ban Max
Would you rather be banned from the forums for a week or from the debate section for a week?
Idc
Would you rather be able to transfer your post count to your Elo or your Elo to your post count?
Elo?
Would you rather have your voting privileges on debates taken away permanently or that on opinions and polls taken away permanently (obvious choice)?
Voting privs
Would you rather be confined to the Health forum or the Religion forum?
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 12:08:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/4/2015 9:08:19 PM, RevNge wrote:
Simple game of would you rather; you ask a question or multiple questions with two or more choices, and the next person has to answer the question, then make their own. However, the question must pertain to DDO. I'll start.

Would you rather vote for UtherPenguin or 2001bhu for DDO president in the next election?

I would pick randomly.

Would you rather be a devout follower of BornOfGod or of LMGIG?

BOG.

Would you rather listen to Bossy reading Ayn Rand for the next 24 hours or play a trippy Mafia game modded by Joey for the next 24 hours?

Bossy.

Would you rather watch YYW and Yama fight to the death or Mikal and TUF fight to the death?

Mikal and TUF.

Would you rather unban RM for a day or ban Max for a day?

Unban RM.

Would you rather be banned from the forums for a week or from the debate section for a week?

Debate section.

Would you rather be able to transfer your post count to your Elo or your Elo to your post count?

Post to ELO.

Would you rather have your voting privileges on debates taken away permanently or that on opinions and polls taken away permanently (obvious choice)?

The latter.

Would you rather be confined to the Health forum or the Religion forum?

Health.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 12:09:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 12:06:26 AM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:04:43 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/4/2015 11:59:30 PM, YYW wrote:
Would you rather watch YYW and Yama fight to the death or Mikal and TUF fight to the death?
But the fight between Yama and I... rofl. He might be crazy, but the fight would be very short.
Truly. I could finish you off with a simple hunting rifle.
Or I could kidnap Bsh and lure you into a trap.

In a fair fight between the both of us... lol... well... it wouldn't be a fair fight because it is exceedingly unlikely that you're in even remotely the same weight class as I am.

I just get the sense that you're about 5'7-5'8, very skinny and maybe to took karate or something as a kid.
I'm 5'9" and 190 pounds, muscular/slim, and have never taken a karate class.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
YYW
Posts: 36,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 12:10:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 12:09:44 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:06:26 AM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:04:43 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/4/2015 11:59:30 PM, YYW wrote:
Would you rather watch YYW and Yama fight to the death or Mikal and TUF fight to the death?
But the fight between Yama and I... rofl. He might be crazy, but the fight would be very short.
Truly. I could finish you off with a simple hunting rifle.
Or I could kidnap Bsh and lure you into a trap.

In a fair fight between the both of us... lol... well... it wouldn't be a fair fight because it is exceedingly unlikely that you're in even remotely the same weight class as I am.

I just get the sense that you're about 5'7-5'8, very skinny and maybe to took karate or something as a kid.
I'm 5'9" and 190 pounds, muscular/slim, and have never taken a karate class.

5'9 and 190lbs? And you claim to be muscular?
Tsar of DDO
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 12:11:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 12:10:26 AM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:09:44 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:06:26 AM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:04:43 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/4/2015 11:59:30 PM, YYW wrote:
Would you rather watch YYW and Yama fight to the death or Mikal and TUF fight to the death?
But the fight between Yama and I... rofl. He might be crazy, but the fight would be very short.
Truly. I could finish you off with a simple hunting rifle.
Or I could kidnap Bsh and lure you into a trap.

In a fair fight between the both of us... lol... well... it wouldn't be a fair fight because it is exceedingly unlikely that you're in even remotely the same weight class as I am.

I just get the sense that you're about 5'7-5'8, very skinny and maybe to took karate or something as a kid.
I'm 5'9" and 190 pounds, muscular/slim, and have never taken a karate class.

5'9 and 190lbs? And you claim to be muscular?

It's not a claim
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
YYW
Posts: 36,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 12:12:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 12:11:35 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:10:26 AM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:09:44 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:06:26 AM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:04:43 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/4/2015 11:59:30 PM, YYW wrote:
Would you rather watch YYW and Yama fight to the death or Mikal and TUF fight to the death?
But the fight between Yama and I... rofl. He might be crazy, but the fight would be very short.
Truly. I could finish you off with a simple hunting rifle.
Or I could kidnap Bsh and lure you into a trap.

In a fair fight between the both of us... lol... well... it wouldn't be a fair fight because it is exceedingly unlikely that you're in even remotely the same weight class as I am.

I just get the sense that you're about 5'7-5'8, very skinny and maybe to took karate or something as a kid.
I'm 5'9" and 190 pounds, muscular/slim, and have never taken a karate class.

5'9 and 190lbs? And you claim to be muscular?

It's not a claim

Meh... you do weigh more than I do... but I doubt you could beat me in a fight. I mean, it's not impossible, but it's not likely.

Have you ever been in an actual fight, where people hit you, with bare fists? Have you ever actually punched someone, with bare fists?
Tsar of DDO
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 12:12:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
However, I am by no means a bodybuilder. I just got lucky genetics wise.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 12:14:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 12:12:47 AM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:11:35 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:10:26 AM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:09:44 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:06:26 AM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:04:43 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/4/2015 11:59:30 PM, YYW wrote:
Would you rather watch YYW and Yama fight to the death or Mikal and TUF fight to the death?
But the fight between Yama and I... rofl. He might be crazy, but the fight would be very short.
Truly. I could finish you off with a simple hunting rifle.
Or I could kidnap Bsh and lure you into a trap.

In a fair fight between the both of us... lol... well... it wouldn't be a fair fight because it is exceedingly unlikely that you're in even remotely the same weight class as I am.

I just get the sense that you're about 5'7-5'8, very skinny and maybe to took karate or something as a kid.
I'm 5'9" and 190 pounds, muscular/slim, and have never taken a karate class.

5'9 and 190lbs? And you claim to be muscular?

It's not a claim

Meh... you do weigh more than I do... but I doubt you could beat me in a fight. I mean, it's not impossible, but it's not likely.

Have you ever been in an actual fight, where people hit you, with bare fists? Have you ever actually punched someone, with bare fists?

Are you fvcking kidding me?
Of course I've beat the hell out of people before.
Sometimes, filth needs to be reminded of their place.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
YYW
Posts: 36,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 12:15:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 12:14:43 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:12:47 AM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:11:35 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:10:26 AM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:09:44 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:06:26 AM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:04:43 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/4/2015 11:59:30 PM, YYW wrote:
Would you rather watch YYW and Yama fight to the death or Mikal and TUF fight to the death?
But the fight between Yama and I... rofl. He might be crazy, but the fight would be very short.
Truly. I could finish you off with a simple hunting rifle.
Or I could kidnap Bsh and lure you into a trap.

In a fair fight between the both of us... lol... well... it wouldn't be a fair fight because it is exceedingly unlikely that you're in even remotely the same weight class as I am.

I just get the sense that you're about 5'7-5'8, very skinny and maybe to took karate or something as a kid.
I'm 5'9" and 190 pounds, muscular/slim, and have never taken a karate class.

5'9 and 190lbs? And you claim to be muscular?

It's not a claim

Meh... you do weigh more than I do... but I doubt you could beat me in a fight. I mean, it's not impossible, but it's not likely.

Have you ever been in an actual fight, where people hit you, with bare fists? Have you ever actually punched someone, with bare fists?

Are you fvcking kidding me?
Of course I've beat the hell out of people before.
Sometimes, filth needs to be reminded of their place.

lol whatever dude
Tsar of DDO
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 12:15:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 12:12:47 AM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:11:35 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:10:26 AM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:09:44 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:06:26 AM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:04:43 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/4/2015 11:59:30 PM, YYW wrote:
Would you rather watch YYW and Yama fight to the death or Mikal and TUF fight to the death?
But the fight between Yama and I... rofl. He might be crazy, but the fight would be very short.
Truly. I could finish you off with a simple hunting rifle.
Or I could kidnap Bsh and lure you into a trap.

In a fair fight between the both of us... lol... well... it wouldn't be a fair fight because it is exceedingly unlikely that you're in even remotely the same weight class as I am.

I just get the sense that you're about 5'7-5'8, very skinny and maybe to took karate or something as a kid.
I'm 5'9" and 190 pounds, muscular/slim, and have never taken a karate class.

5'9 and 190lbs? And you claim to be muscular?

It's not a claim

Meh... you do weigh more than I do... but I doubt you could beat me in a fight. I mean, it's not impossible, but it's not likely.

Have you ever been in an actual fight, where people hit you, with bare fists? Have you ever actually punched someone, with bare fists?

He's a huge narcissist, just leave him alone.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 12:16:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 12:15:51 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:12:47 AM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:11:35 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:10:26 AM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:09:44 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:06:26 AM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:04:43 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/4/2015 11:59:30 PM, YYW wrote:
Would you rather watch YYW and Yama fight to the death or Mikal and TUF fight to the death?
But the fight between Yama and I... rofl. He might be crazy, but the fight would be very short.
Truly. I could finish you off with a simple hunting rifle.
Or I could kidnap Bsh and lure you into a trap.

In a fair fight between the both of us... lol... well... it wouldn't be a fair fight because it is exceedingly unlikely that you're in even remotely the same weight class as I am.

I just get the sense that you're about 5'7-5'8, very skinny and maybe to took karate or something as a kid.
I'm 5'9" and 190 pounds, muscular/slim, and have never taken a karate class.

5'9 and 190lbs? And you claim to be muscular?

It's not a claim

Meh... you do weigh more than I do... but I doubt you could beat me in a fight. I mean, it's not impossible, but it's not likely.

Have you ever been in an actual fight, where people hit you, with bare fists? Have you ever actually punched someone, with bare fists?

He's a huge narcissist, just leave him alone.
I love my pride.
It's the greatest comfort a human can know.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 12:17:23 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 12:16:54 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:15:51 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:12:47 AM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:11:35 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:10:26 AM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:09:44 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:06:26 AM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:04:43 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/4/2015 11:59:30 PM, YYW wrote:
Would you rather watch YYW and Yama fight to the death or Mikal and TUF fight to the death?
But the fight between Yama and I... rofl. He might be crazy, but the fight would be very short.
Truly. I could finish you off with a simple hunting rifle.
Or I could kidnap Bsh and lure you into a trap.

In a fair fight between the both of us... lol... well... it wouldn't be a fair fight because it is exceedingly unlikely that you're in even remotely the same weight class as I am.

I just get the sense that you're about 5'7-5'8, very skinny and maybe to took karate or something as a kid.
I'm 5'9" and 190 pounds, muscular/slim, and have never taken a karate class.

5'9 and 190lbs? And you claim to be muscular?

It's not a claim

Meh... you do weigh more than I do... but I doubt you could beat me in a fight. I mean, it's not impossible, but it's not likely.

Have you ever been in an actual fight, where people hit you, with bare fists? Have you ever actually punched someone, with bare fists?

He's a huge narcissist, just leave him alone.
I love my pride.
It's the greatest comfort a human can know.

It's also the deadliest of all seven sins.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 36,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 12:18:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 12:15:51 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:12:47 AM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:11:35 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:10:26 AM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:09:44 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:06:26 AM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:04:43 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/4/2015 11:59:30 PM, YYW wrote:
Would you rather watch YYW and Yama fight to the death or Mikal and TUF fight to the death?
But the fight between Yama and I... rofl. He might be crazy, but the fight would be very short.
Truly. I could finish you off with a simple hunting rifle.
Or I could kidnap Bsh and lure you into a trap.

In a fair fight between the both of us... lol... well... it wouldn't be a fair fight because it is exceedingly unlikely that you're in even remotely the same weight class as I am.

I just get the sense that you're about 5'7-5'8, very skinny and maybe to took karate or something as a kid.
I'm 5'9" and 190 pounds, muscular/slim, and have never taken a karate class.

5'9 and 190lbs? And you claim to be muscular?

It's not a claim

Meh... you do weigh more than I do... but I doubt you could beat me in a fight. I mean, it's not impossible, but it's not likely.

Have you ever been in an actual fight, where people hit you, with bare fists? Have you ever actually punched someone, with bare fists?

He's a huge narcissist, just leave him alone.

I'm getting that impression... yes... and it's curious to me. I just don't believe anything he says... at all.
Tsar of DDO
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 12:19:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 12:17:23 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:16:54 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:15:51 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:12:47 AM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:11:35 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:10:26 AM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:09:44 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:06:26 AM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:04:43 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/4/2015 11:59:30 PM, YYW wrote:
Would you rather watch YYW and Yama fight to the death or Mikal and TUF fight to the death?
But the fight between Yama and I... rofl. He might be crazy, but the fight would be very short.
Truly. I could finish you off with a simple hunting rifle.
Or I could kidnap Bsh and lure you into a trap.

In a fair fight between the both of us... lol... well... it wouldn't be a fair fight because it is exceedingly unlikely that you're in even remotely the same weight class as I am.

I just get the sense that you're about 5'7-5'8, very skinny and maybe to took karate or something as a kid.
I'm 5'9" and 190 pounds, muscular/slim, and have never taken a karate class.

5'9 and 190lbs? And you claim to be muscular?

It's not a claim

Meh... you do weigh more than I do... but I doubt you could beat me in a fight. I mean, it's not impossible, but it's not likely.

Have you ever been in an actual fight, where people hit you, with bare fists? Have you ever actually punched someone, with bare fists?

He's a huge narcissist, just leave him alone.
I love my pride.
It's the greatest comfort a human can know.

It's also the deadliest of all seven sins.

If Superbia is truly a sin, I have sold my soul to Lucifer.
However, I'll gladly accept such.
My pride gives me comfort and gives me the drive I need to reach my dreams.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 12:21:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 12:19:51 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:17:23 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:16:54 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:15:51 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:12:47 AM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:11:35 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:10:26 AM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:09:44 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:06:26 AM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:04:43 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/4/2015 11:59:30 PM, YYW wrote:
Would you rather watch YYW and Yama fight to the death or Mikal and TUF fight to the death?
But the fight between Yama and I... rofl. He might be crazy, but the fight would be very short.
Truly. I could finish you off with a simple hunting rifle.
Or I could kidnap Bsh and lure you into a trap.

In a fair fight between the both of us... lol... well... it wouldn't be a fair fight because it is exceedingly unlikely that you're in even remotely the same weight class as I am.

I just get the sense that you're about 5'7-5'8, very skinny and maybe to took karate or something as a kid.
I'm 5'9" and 190 pounds, muscular/slim, and have never taken a karate class.

5'9 and 190lbs? And you claim to be muscular?

It's not a claim

Meh... you do weigh more than I do... but I doubt you could beat me in a fight. I mean, it's not impossible, but it's not likely.

Have you ever been in an actual fight, where people hit you, with bare fists? Have you ever actually punched someone, with bare fists?

He's a huge narcissist, just leave him alone.
I love my pride.
It's the greatest comfort a human can know.

It's also the deadliest of all seven sins.

If Superbia is truly a sin, I have sold my soul to Lucifer.
However, I'll gladly accept such.
My pride gives me comfort and gives me the drive I need to reach my dreams.

I think Zarroette hacked you.
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 12:22:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 12:21:31 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:19:51 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:17:23 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:16:54 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:15:51 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:12:47 AM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:11:35 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:10:26 AM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:09:44 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:06:26 AM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:04:43 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/4/2015 11:59:30 PM, YYW wrote:
Would you rather watch YYW and Yama fight to the death or Mikal and TUF fight to the death?
But the fight between Yama and I... rofl. He might be crazy, but the fight would be very short.
Truly. I could finish you off with a simple hunting rifle.
Or I could kidnap Bsh and lure you into a trap.

In a fair fight between the both of us... lol... well... it wouldn't be a fair fight because it is exceedingly unlikely that you're in even remotely the same weight class as I am.

I just get the sense that you're about 5'7-5'8, very skinny and maybe to took karate or something as a kid.
I'm 5'9" and 190 pounds, muscular/slim, and have never taken a karate class.

5'9 and 190lbs? And you claim to be muscular?

It's not a claim

Meh... you do weigh more than I do... but I doubt you could beat me in a fight. I mean, it's not impossible, but it's not likely.

Have you ever been in an actual fight, where people hit you, with bare fists? Have you ever actually punched someone, with bare fists?

He's a huge narcissist, just leave him alone.
I love my pride.
It's the greatest comfort a human can know.

It's also the deadliest of all seven sins.

If Superbia is truly a sin, I have sold my soul to Lucifer.
However, I'll gladly accept such.
My pride gives me comfort and gives me the drive I need to reach my dreams.

I think Zarroette hacked you.

Why do you think that?
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 12:24:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 12:22:45 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:21:31 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:19:51 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:17:23 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:16:54 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:15:51 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:12:47 AM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:11:35 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:10:26 AM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:09:44 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:06:26 AM, YYW wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:04:43 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/4/2015 11:59:30 PM, YYW wrote:
Would you rather watch YYW and Yama fight to the death or Mikal and TUF fight to the death?
But the fight between Yama and I... rofl. He might be crazy, but the fight would be very short.
Truly. I could finish you off with a simple hunting rifle.
Or I could kidnap Bsh and lure you into a trap.

In a fair fight between the both of us... lol... well... it wouldn't be a fair fight because it is exceedingly unlikely that you're in even remotely the same weight class as I am.

I just get the sense that you're about 5'7-5'8, very skinny and maybe to took karate or something as a kid.
I'm 5'9" and 190 pounds, muscular/slim, and have never taken a karate class.

5'9 and 190lbs? And you claim to be muscular?

It's not a claim

Meh... you do weigh more than I do... but I doubt you could beat me in a fight. I mean, it's not impossible, but it's not likely.

Have you ever been in an actual fight, where people hit you, with bare fists? Have you ever actually punched someone, with bare fists?

He's a huge narcissist, just leave him alone.
I love my pride.
It's the greatest comfort a human can know.

It's also the deadliest of all seven sins.

If Superbia is truly a sin, I have sold my soul to Lucifer.
However, I'll gladly accept such.
My pride gives me comfort and gives me the drive I need to reach my dreams.

I think Zarroette hacked you.

Why do you think that?

Because of the three lines above my initial response to you.