Total Posts:120|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

It's Sunday / Easter

ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 12:35:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
How is everyone doing?

Happy Easter, btw, for those of you who celebrate.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 12:44:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 12:37:10 PM, Mikal wrote:
FUK JESUS AND THE EASTER BUNNY

I hide bombs under trees and rape the sanity of small children. Call me DR molesto

Jesus christ, lol.....

Wylted, how in the world did you get Mikal's password?
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 12:48:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 12:37:10 PM, Mikal wrote:
FUK JESUS AND THE EASTER BUNNY

meany


I hide bombs under trees and rape the sanity of small children. Call me DR molesto

LOL
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 12:48:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 12:44:31 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:37:10 PM, Mikal wrote:
FUK JESUS AND THE EASTER BUNNY

I hide bombs under trees and rape the sanity of small children. Call me DR molesto

Jesus christ, lol.....

Wylted, how in the world did you get Mikal's password?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 1:19:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 12:48:50 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:44:31 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:37:10 PM, Mikal wrote:
FUK JESUS AND THE EASTER BUNNY

I hide bombs under trees and rape the sanity of small children. Call me DR molesto

Jesus christ, lol.....

Wylted, how in the world did you get Mikal's password?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Btch I'll rub tooth paste in your eye and then run a comb across your nipples as I sprinkle you with purple glitter and sing praises to the dark lord
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 1:21:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 12:35:46 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
How is everyone doing?

Happy Easter, btw, for those of you who celebrate.

Some beautiful Easter art:

http://www.freakingnews.com...

https://watchusplaygames.files.wordpress.com...

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com...

https://c1.staticflickr.com...
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 2:22:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 12:35:46 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
How is everyone doing?

Happy Easter, btw, for those of you who celebrate.

Easter snuck up on me.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 2:32:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 2:22:34 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:35:46 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
How is everyone doing?

Happy Easter, btw, for those of you who celebrate.

Easter snuck up on me.

http://www.quickmeme.com...
http://www.oddballdaily.com...
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
Genghis_Khan
Posts: 480
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 2:37:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 12:37:10 PM, Mikal wrote:
FUK JESUS AND THE EASTER BUNNY

C'mon... not the Easter Bunny D:


I hide bombs under trees and rape the sanity of small children. Call me DR molesto
anything your heart desires
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 2:48:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 2:32:51 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 4/5/2015 2:22:34 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:35:46 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
How is everyone doing?

Happy Easter, btw, for those of you who celebrate.

Easter snuck up on me.

http://www.quickmeme.com...
http://www.oddballdaily.com...

I don't believe in the Easter bunny.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 3:01:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 2:48:41 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 4/5/2015 2:32:51 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 4/5/2015 2:22:34 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:35:46 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
How is everyone doing?

Happy Easter, btw, for those of you who celebrate.

Easter snuck up on me.

http://www.quickmeme.com...
http://www.oddballdaily.com...

I don't believe in the Easter bunny.

=(.

So I don't exist?
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 3:07:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 3:01:48 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 4/5/2015 2:48:41 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 4/5/2015 2:32:51 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 4/5/2015 2:22:34 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:35:46 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
How is everyone doing?

Happy Easter, btw, for those of you who celebrate.

Easter snuck up on me.

http://www.quickmeme.com...
http://www.oddballdaily.com...

I don't believe in the Easter bunny.

=(.

So I don't exist?

You do.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 3:14:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 3:07:02 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 4/5/2015 3:01:48 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 4/5/2015 2:48:41 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 4/5/2015 2:32:51 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 4/5/2015 2:22:34 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:35:46 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
How is everyone doing?

Happy Easter, btw, for those of you who celebrate.

Easter snuck up on me.

http://www.quickmeme.com...
http://www.oddballdaily.com...

I don't believe in the Easter bunny.

=(.

So I don't exist?

You do.

P1) I exist
P2) I am the Easter Bunny
C1) The Easter Bunny exists

P1 -- you just admitted this.

P2 -- this is my high-school yearbook photo: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com...

C1 -- follows from P1 and P2.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,750
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 3:15:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 12:37:10 PM, Mikal wrote:
FUK JESUS AND THE EASTER BUNNY

I'm pretty sure the Easter Bunny would just enjoy that...

I hide bombs under trees and rape the sanity of small children. Call me DR molesto

You're writing like you're still in a rap battle :P
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,750
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 3:16:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 12:35:46 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
How is everyone doing?

Happy Easter, btw, for those of you who celebrate.

I celebrate.

I eat like a glutton.

And yeah that's Easter. See ya next year.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 3:18:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 3:15:25 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:37:10 PM, Mikal wrote:
FUK JESUS AND THE EASTER BUNNY

I'm pretty sure the Easter Bunny would just enjoy that...

No, he totally wouldn't......
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,750
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 3:21:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 3:18:13 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 4/5/2015 3:15:25 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:37:10 PM, Mikal wrote:
FUK JESUS AND THE EASTER BUNNY

I'm pretty sure the Easter Bunny would just enjoy that...

No, he totally wouldn't......

You know why the Easter Bunny is a thing right?
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 3:22:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 3:21:35 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 4/5/2015 3:18:13 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 4/5/2015 3:15:25 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:37:10 PM, Mikal wrote:
FUK JESUS AND THE EASTER BUNNY

I'm pretty sure the Easter Bunny would just enjoy that...

No, he totally wouldn't......

You know why the Easter Bunny is a thing right?

Well, yes...but I try not to think of that...it was a dark night in New York City.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 3:25:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 3:14:27 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 4/5/2015 3:07:02 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 4/5/2015 3:01:48 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 4/5/2015 2:48:41 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 4/5/2015 2:32:51 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 4/5/2015 2:22:34 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:35:46 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
How is everyone doing?

Happy Easter, btw, for those of you who celebrate.

Easter snuck up on me.

http://www.quickmeme.com...
http://www.oddballdaily.com...

I don't believe in the Easter bunny.

=(.

So I don't exist?

You do.

P1) I exist
P2) I am the Easter Bunny
C1) The Easter Bunny exists

P1 -- you just admitted this.

P2 -- this is my high-school yearbook photo: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com...

C1 -- follows from P1 and P2.

P1- you are on DDO
P2- bunnies can't type
C1- you can't be a bunny.

P1- you are into economics
P2- bunnies aren't even literate.
C2- you aren't a bunny.

Also that picture is just a random one from the web.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 3:30:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 3:25:32 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
P1- you are on DDO
P2- bunnies can't type
C1- you can't be a bunny.

I reject the logical validity of this, because it insinuates that "being on DDO" is synonymous with "typing on DDO." I could very well have enlisted a secretary.

Second, I'm a magical bunny who traverses the continental United States bearing eggs. It isn't so farfetched an idea to think I could have opposable thumbs.

P1- you are into economics
P2- bunnies aren't even literate.
C2- you aren't a bunny.

One need not be literate to be "into economics." Heck, perhaps that's why some many economists missed the bloody housing bubble.

Also that picture is just a random one from the web.

Nope! My Uncle Cottentail -- blessed be his eternal bunny soul (he's in Vegas....) -- took that picture of me.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 3:38:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 3:30:52 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 4/5/2015 3:25:32 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
P1- you are on DDO
P2- bunnies can't type
C1- you can't be a bunny.

I reject the logical validity of this, because it insinuates that "being on DDO" is synonymous with "typing on DDO." I could very well have enlisted a secretary.

Bunnies can't talk either.
Second, I'm a magical bunny who traverses the continental United States bearing eggs. It isn't so farfetched an idea to think I could have opposable thumbs.

Where is your self respect?
P1- you are into economics
P2- bunnies aren't even literate.
C2- you aren't a bunny.

One need not be literate to be "into economics." Heck, perhaps that's why some many economists missed the bloody housing bubble.
Bunnies are into more important things like carrots.

Also that picture is just a random one from the web.

Nope! My Uncle Cottentail -- blessed be his eternal bunny soul (he's in Vegas....) -- took that picture of me.
You lie too much. First the squirrel and now this. :p
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 3:41:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 3:38:16 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
Bunnies can't talk either.

Naw, they're just shy.

Where is your self respect?

Out the window the second I enrolled as an econ major...

Bunnies are into more important things like carrots.

They're not mutually exclusive!

Heck, I learned so quickly precisely because I thought of every supply-and-demand movement in terms of the market for carrots.

You lie too much. First the squirrel and now this. :p

Naw. I *may* stretch the truth like the typical lawyer I almost was, but this it totally legitimate.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 3:42:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 3:41:03 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 4/5/2015 3:38:16 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
Bunnies can't talk either.

Naw, they're just shy.

Where is your self respect?

Out the window the second I enrolled as an econ major...

Bunnies are into more important things like carrots.

They're not mutually exclusive!

Heck, I learned so quickly precisely because I thought of every supply-and-demand movement in terms of the market for carrots.

You lie too much. First the squirrel and now this. :p

Naw. I *may* stretch the truth like the typical lawyer I almost was, but this it totally legitimate.

This is just plain too ridiculous to handle.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 3:44:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 3:42:09 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 4/5/2015 3:41:03 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 4/5/2015 3:38:16 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
Bunnies can't talk either.

Naw, they're just shy.

Where is your self respect?

Out the window the second I enrolled as an econ major...

Bunnies are into more important things like carrots.

They're not mutually exclusive!

Heck, I learned so quickly precisely because I thought of every supply-and-demand movement in terms of the market for carrots.

You lie too much. First the squirrel and now this. :p

Naw. I *may* stretch the truth like the typical lawyer I almost was, but this it totally legitimate.

This is just plain too ridiculous to handle.

http://ct.fra.bz...
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 3:46:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 3:44:47 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 4/5/2015 3:42:09 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 4/5/2015 3:41:03 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 4/5/2015 3:38:16 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
Bunnies can't talk either.

Naw, they're just shy.

Where is your self respect?

Out the window the second I enrolled as an econ major...

Bunnies are into more important things like carrots.

They're not mutually exclusive!

Heck, I learned so quickly precisely because I thought of every supply-and-demand movement in terms of the market for carrots.

You lie too much. First the squirrel and now this. :p

Naw. I *may* stretch the truth like the typical lawyer I almost was, but this it totally legitimate.

This is just plain too ridiculous to handle.

http://ct.fra.bz...

Lol
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 3:47:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 3:46:03 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 4/5/2015 3:44:47 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 4/5/2015 3:42:09 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 4/5/2015 3:41:03 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 4/5/2015 3:38:16 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
Bunnies can't talk either.

Naw, they're just shy.

Where is your self respect?

Out the window the second I enrolled as an econ major...

Bunnies are into more important things like carrots.

They're not mutually exclusive!

Heck, I learned so quickly precisely because I thought of every supply-and-demand movement in terms of the market for carrots.

You lie too much. First the squirrel and now this. :p

Naw. I *may* stretch the truth like the typical lawyer I almost was, but this it totally legitimate.

This is just plain too ridiculous to handle.

http://ct.fra.bz...

Lol

http://i.imgur.com...
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,750
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 3:53:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 3:22:16 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 4/5/2015 3:21:35 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 4/5/2015 3:18:13 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 4/5/2015 3:15:25 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 4/5/2015 12:37:10 PM, Mikal wrote:
FUK JESUS AND THE EASTER BUNNY

I'm pretty sure the Easter Bunny would just enjoy that...

No, he totally wouldn't......

You know why the Easter Bunny is a thing right?

Well, yes...but I try not to think of that...it was a dark night in New York City.

There's no such thing as night in New York City. They just turn off the sun and turn on the outside artificial lights to change up the scenery a bit.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9