Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

Happy Easter/Ressurection Day!

ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 5:07:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 5:05:51 PM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:
You all are awesome and here's a gift for you all!
http://www.smule.com...

Hope your day is going great! Love ya bunches!

Marie/sammie/ Dee/GCL

*Sammy
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
TurleDoveSammie
Posts: 298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 5:21:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 5:07:59 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 4/5/2015 5:05:51 PM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:
You all are awesome and here's a gift for you all!
http://www.smule.com...

Hope your day is going great! Love ya bunches!

Marie/sammie/ Dee/GCL

*Sammy
Lol you would
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 5:25:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 5:21:42 PM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:
At 4/5/2015 5:07:59 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 4/5/2015 5:05:51 PM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:
You all are awesome and here's a gift for you all!
http://www.smule.com...

Hope your day is going great! Love ya bunches!

Marie/sammie/ Dee/GCL

*Sammy
Lol you would

I would what?
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 5:40:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 5:22:16 PM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:
At 4/5/2015 5:10:44 PM, Varrack wrote:
A sing-a-gram?

Yes? What's wrong with that lol?

I added your bf
TurleDoveSammie
Posts: 298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 6:49:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 5:40:43 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 4/5/2015 5:22:16 PM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:
At 4/5/2015 5:10:44 PM, Varrack wrote:
A sing-a-gram?

Yes? What's wrong with that lol?

I added your bf

I know now add me lol.
TurleDoveSammie
Posts: 298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 6:50:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 5:25:10 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 4/5/2015 5:21:42 PM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:
At 4/5/2015 5:07:59 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 4/5/2015 5:05:51 PM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:
You all are awesome and here's a gift for you all!
http://www.smule.com...

Hope your day is going great! Love ya bunches!

Marie/sammie/ Dee/GCL

*Sammy
Lol you would

I would what?

Try to correct my spelling lol.
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 6:51:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 6:50:03 PM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:
At 4/5/2015 5:25:10 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 4/5/2015 5:21:42 PM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:
At 4/5/2015 5:07:59 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 4/5/2015 5:05:51 PM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:
You all are awesome and here's a gift for you all!
http://www.smule.com...

Hope your day is going great! Love ya bunches!

Marie/sammie/ Dee/GCL

*Sammy
Lol you would

I would what?

Try to correct my spelling lol.

I don't believe I "tried" to correct your spelling, Miss Turle Dove.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
TurleDoveSammie
Posts: 298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 6:52:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 6:51:23 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 4/5/2015 6:50:03 PM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:
At 4/5/2015 5:25:10 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 4/5/2015 5:21:42 PM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:
At 4/5/2015 5:07:59 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 4/5/2015 5:05:51 PM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:
You all are awesome and here's a gift for you all!
http://www.smule.com...

Hope your day is going great! Love ya bunches!

Marie/sammie/ Dee/GCL

*Sammy
Lol you would

I would what?

Try to correct my spelling lol.

I don't believe I "tried" to correct your spelling, Miss Turle Dove.

Ahem lol *facepalm*
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 6:54:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 6:52:13 PM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:
At 4/5/2015 6:51:23 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 4/5/2015 6:50:03 PM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:
At 4/5/2015 5:25:10 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 4/5/2015 5:21:42 PM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:
At 4/5/2015 5:07:59 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 4/5/2015 5:05:51 PM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:
You all are awesome and here's a gift for you all!
http://www.smule.com...

Hope your day is going great! Love ya bunches!

Marie/sammie/ Dee/GCL

*Sammy
Lol you would

I would what?

Try to correct my spelling lol.

I don't believe I "tried" to correct your spelling, Miss Turle Dove.

Ahem lol *facepalm*

That sounds painful...faces and palms weren't meant to intermingle in such a way.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 7:14:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2015 5:05:51 PM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:
You all are awesome and here's a gift for you all!
http://www.smule.com...

Hope your day is going great! Love ya bunches!

Marie/sammie/ Dee/GCL

I don't believe in Jesus. This post offends me. Reported for violating the first amendment
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush