Total Posts:18|Showing Posts:1-18
Jump to topic:

The Islamist Party of DDO (signup)

UtherPenguin
Posts: 4,042
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 6:22:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
(All of these people announcing their candidacy for the DDO Election and it's not even 2 two months until the Election, though to be honest; I'm quite guilty of this myself :/)

Now I'm not sure if I am the first to come up with this idea (likely not) but here is a sign up for the establishment of a DDO political party (in response to the various users announcing candidacy, myself included)

Now I just called it the "Islamist Party" as a means of clickbait, I have no idea what the actual purpose of this party will actually be later on.

Sign up:

1. UtherPenguin
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8.
9.
6.
10.
I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) is his messenger.
-GreyParrot
Yassine
Posts: 3,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2015 5:33:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/5/2015 6:22:55 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
(All of these people announcing their candidacy for the DDO Election and it's not even 2 two months until the Election, though to be honest; I'm quite guilty of this myself :/)

Now I'm not sure if I am the first to come up with this idea (likely not) but here is a sign up for the establishment of a DDO political party (in response to the various users announcing candidacy, myself included)

Now I just called it the "Islamist Party" as a means of clickbait, I have no idea what the actual purpose of this party will actually be later on.

Sign up:

1. UtherPenguin
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8.
9.
6.
10.

Count me in.
Current Debates:

Freedom Of Religion: Secular Law/Society Vs. Islamic Law/Society :
* http://www.debate.org...

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) Is Infallible :
* http://www.debate.org...
UtherPenguin
Posts: 4,042
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2015 6:22:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/7/2015 11:23:30 AM, Unitomic wrote:
A party needs carefully thought out philosophy. What exactly would your party support?

Actually, I changed my mind. This is a full on Islamist Party :p
I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) is his messenger.
-GreyParrot
UtherPenguin
Posts: 4,042
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2015 6:23:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Members so far

1. UtherPenguin
2. Wylted
3. Yassine
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) is his messenger.
-GreyParrot
RXR
Posts: 57
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2015 10:08:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Don't count me out.
RXR

(DDO HALL OF FAMeR and NOBEL PEACE PRIZE winner)

* Will be the first Jewish president
UtherPenguin
Posts: 4,042
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2015 10:12:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/7/2015 10:08:26 PM, RXR wrote:
Don't count me out.

1.UtherPenguin
2.Wylted
3.Yassine
4.RXR
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) is his messenger.
-GreyParrot
UtherPenguin
Posts: 4,042
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2015 10:46:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/7/2015 10:15:21 PM, sadolite wrote:
I'm in

1.UtherPenguin
2.Yassine
3.Wylted
4. RXR
5. Sadolite
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) is his messenger.
-GreyParrot
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Posts: 2,754
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 9:01:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Airmax has explained that DDO political parties are not particularly useful:

http://www.debate.org...

With that said, it's certainly fun to have political parties. The old ones don't seem particular active either, so I see nothing wrong with your starting a new one.

Out of curiosity, what is your official position on this party?

http://www.debate.org...
I think it is well established that the only reason aliens come to earth is to slice up cows and examine inside peoples' bottoms. Unless you are a cow or suffer haemerrhoids I don't think there is anything to worry about from aliens. - keithprosser

Don't be a stat cynic:
http://www.debate.org...

Response to conservative views on deforestation:
http://www.debate.org...

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
UtherPenguin
Posts: 4,042
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 9:01:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/8/2015 8:59:32 PM, Varrack wrote:
Is there any benefit to signing up for this?

I have no idea really, just for the lulz (Well just for the lolz until the mission to Islamize Europe is fully accomplished)
I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) is his messenger.
-GreyParrot
sadolite
Posts: 9,690
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 9:49:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/8/2015 8:59:32 PM, Varrack wrote:
Is there any benefit to signing up for this?

You get to have your name below mine on the list
Varrack
Posts: 2,451
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 10:32:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/8/2015 9:01:33 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 4/8/2015 8:59:32 PM, Varrack wrote:
Is there any benefit to signing up for this?

I have no idea really, just for the lulz (Well just for the lolz until the mission to Islamize Europe is fully accomplished)

Lol well they've already tried that, but then Charlemagne defeated them when they got into Spain :p maybe they will take Europe back again soon.
UtherPenguin
Posts: 4,042
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 10:35:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/8/2015 10:32:38 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 4/8/2015 9:01:33 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 4/8/2015 8:59:32 PM, Varrack wrote:
Is there any benefit to signing up for this?

I have no idea really, just for the lulz (Well just for the lolz until the mission to Islamize Europe is fully accomplished)

Lol well they've already tried that, but then Charlemagne defeated them when they got into Spain :p maybe they will take Europe back again soon.

Well, immigration is our newest tactic. . . hopefully this one will be more effective.
I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) is his messenger.
-GreyParrot
ClashnBoom
Posts: 886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 10:41:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/8/2015 9:49:42 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 4/8/2015 8:59:32 PM, Varrack wrote:
Is there any benefit to signing up for this?

You get to have your name below mine on the list

Not anymore.
1.UtherPenguin
2.Yassine
3.Wylted
4. RXR
5. Sadolite
6. ClashnBoom
7.
8.
9.
10.
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"
sadolite
Posts: 9,690
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 10:51:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/8/2015 10:41:07 PM, ClashnBoom wrote:
At 4/8/2015 9:49:42 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 4/8/2015 8:59:32 PM, Varrack wrote:
Is there any benefit to signing up for this?

You get to have your name below mine on the list

Not anymore.
1.UtherPenguin
2.Yassine
3.Wylted
4. RXR
5. Sadolite
6. ClashnBoom
7.
8.
9.
10.

My work is done