Jump to topic:

Imabench presents: Project 54

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 3:58:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Yeah that whole 'Polar Bears totally doing it' project didn't work out due to funding issues, so I filmed something much different instead, hope you enjoy it :D

Couple notes:

1) If you watch any part of this more than once, you consent to voting this thread into the Hall of Fame since this more then deserves to be in there

2) This video also makes me the official Disney Princess of DDO.

3) I CAN'T SING. Seriously, the only way I could make this turn out as well as I did was to pretend I suffered from early onset throat cancer, thats how bad my regular singing voice is

4) F*** whoever it was who made the first troll election platform. Seriously, you know very well all the hell elections cause around here, and whoever started the first troll platform this early this year deserves to have metallic anal beads ripped out of their urethra.

5) This was by far the HARDEST project I've ever had to work on. Don't expect me to make another one of these anytime soon because this was a nightmare to put together

6) I paid a UM linebacker or lineman (it was one of the two) $10 to voice the opening lines acting as if he was me, and then I slowed down the audio 10% to make his voice sound that much deeper. Hands down, it was the best $10 I ever spent

7) Yes, I easily could have stolen that golf cart

8) You can't tell from the video, but I was 15 feet up in that tree

9) The ending was a nightmare to film, because I literally had no idea what to do. I cant make clothes or anything else magically appear, and the only thing I could do was get naked. The thing is, I don't look good without a shirt on. I don't look sexy, I look like a holocaust victim who has f*ckin bulimia. So I decided to just take the closing sequence from the actual song and use that instead, while adding on the last words at the very end. Trust me, this version of the ending was the best.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 4:14:06 PM
At 4/6/2015 3:58:26 PM, imabench wrote:
Yeah that whole 'Polar Bears totally doing it' project didn't work out due to funding issues, so I filmed something much different instead, hope you enjoy it :D

Couple notes:

1) If you watch any part of this more than once, you consent to voting this thread into the Hall of Fame since this more then deserves to be in there

3) I CAN'T SING. Seriously, the only way I could make this turn out as well as I did was to pretend I suffered from early onset throat cancer, thats how bad my regular singing voice is

4) F*** whoever it was who made the first troll election platform. Seriously, you know very well all the hell elections cause around here, and whoever started the first troll platform this early this year deserves to have metallic anal beads ripped out of their urethra.

5) This was by far the HARDEST project I've ever had to work on. Don't expect me to make another one of these anytime soon because this was a nightmare to put together

6) I paid a UM linebacker or lineman (it was one of the two) $10 to voice the opening lines acting as if he was me, and then I slowed down the audio 10% to make his voice sound that much deeper. Hands down, it was the best $10 I ever spent

9) The ending was a nightmare to film, because I literally had no idea what to do. I cant make clothes or anything else magically appear, and the only thing I could do was get naked. The thing is, I don't look good without a shirt on. I don't look sexy, I look like a holocaust victim who has f*ckin bulimia. So I decided to just take the closing sequence from the actual song and use that instead, while adding on the last words at the very end. Trust me, this version of the ending was the best.

Oh God, how did I not see this coming at some point?
#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 4:16:01 PM

Couple notes:

Wait, hold on, do you own a selfie stick...?
#FeeltheFreezerBern
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 4:18:07 PM
At 4/6/2015 4:16:01 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

Couple notes:

Dude, I remember seeing one of those, lol.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 4:18:56 PM
Love you too.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 4:18:57 PM

Couple notes:

One thing that annoys me: When two people take a photo and call it a "selfie with..." It ain't no selfie! More like a twofie.
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 4:19:24 PM

Couple notes:

I made one out of paper and tape, so technically yes ;D
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 4:20:21 PM

Couple notes:

I think it's time to start my campaign.

#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 4:21:19 PM
At 4/6/2015 4:19:24 PM, imabench wrote:

Couple notes:

Oh good. I was about to ream you for owning one, white girl.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 4:25:18 PM
At 4/6/2015 4:24:06 PM, Arcanas wrote:
You've definitely earned my vote.

For the HOF? Or my VP in our uber presidential campaign?
#FeeltheFreezerBern
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 4:26:10 PM

Couple notes:

Ratchet af
Arcanas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 4:27:30 PM
At 4/6/2015 4:25:18 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

Hall of Fame. I already started my campaign.
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 4:29:21 PM
At 4/6/2015 4:26:10 PM, RevNge wrote:

Couple notes:

Ratchet af

You love it really
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 4:30:39 PM
At 4/6/2015 4:18:57 PM, SebUK wrote:

Couple notes:

One thing that annoys me: When two people take a photo and call it a "selfie with..." It ain't no selfie! More like a twofie.

Then a selfie would be a onefie.
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 4:31:12 PM
At 4/6/2015 4:27:30 PM, Arcanas wrote:

http://giphy.com...

Sorry mate, but the successful campaigns of the winners of the election always start within a moth of the election. Even sooner, in some cases

But Ima, this thread is definitely a contender for the HOF.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 4:32:44 PM
At 4/6/2015 4:30:39 PM, RevNge wrote:

Couple notes:

I don't think that prefix applies in these situation. Selfie is a selfie, mate.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Arcanas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 4:36:15 PM
At 4/6/2015 4:31:12 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

Sorry mate, but the successful campaigns of the winners of the election always start within a moth of the election. Even sooner, in some cases

We'll see what happens then.
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 4:39:12 PM
At 4/6/2015 4:36:15 PM, Arcanas wrote:

115 posts and 2 weeks is a bit too young for a presidential run. Trust me, I speak from experience.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Arcanas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 4:47:04 PM
At 4/6/2015 4:39:12 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

115 posts and 2 weeks is a bit too young for a presidential run. Trust me, I speak from experience.

By the time the voting period begins I'll have way more experience. In addition, I'm confident that I'll be able to fulfill any presidential duty and am willing to debate *anyone* about whether I could or not.

By the way, here's part one of my platform: http://www.debate.org...
Partner is ShaneTheTrain: http://www.debate.org...

Thank you for your advice anyway though. Have a nice day!
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 4:52:33 PM
At 4/6/2015 4:47:04 PM, Arcanas wrote:

By the time the voting period begins I'll have way more experience. In addition, I'm confident that I'll be able to fulfill any presidential duty and am willing to debate *anyone* about whether I could or not.

As someone who has run a handful of times, was just about crucified just for running for as VP, and by some miracle won, I can tell you that you face really long odds.

Arcanas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 4:57:15 PM
At 4/6/2015 4:52:33 PM, imabench wrote:

As someone who has run a handful of times, was just about crucified just for running for as VP, and by some miracle won, I can tell you that you face really long odds.

Even if I don't get in, I still get to share my ideas that future presidents may use and can perhaps contribute to the site in that way. Thanks for the warning though, I'll make sure to try to dodge any attempts to crucify me.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 4:58:34 PM

Good luck, man. You're going to need it...
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 4:59:28 PM
At 4/6/2015 4:57:15 PM, Arcanas wrote:

Even if I don't get in, I still get to share my ideas that future presidents may use and can perhaps contribute to the site in that way. Thanks for the warning though, I'll make sure to try to dodge any attempts to crucify me.

The best thing you can do right now is NOT spam as many threads about the presidency as possible, thats a quick way to piss off people around here. Use existing threads as much as necessary

SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 4:59:32 PM
At 4/6/2015 4:30:39 PM, RevNge wrote:

Couple notes:

Staph it. I'm old enough to do what I want!!!!!!!!! #2kool4skool
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 4:59:57 PM

That's what I'm trying to say, as a person who has run more times than I can count on my hands.

Speaking of... Wanna give me your endorsement, and I'll endorse this thread for the HOF? ;----D
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Arcanas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 5:01:50 PM
At 4/6/2015 4:59:28 PM, imabench wrote:

The best thing you can do right now is NOT spam as many threads about the presidency as possible, thats a quick way to piss off people around here. Use existing threads as much as necessary

I only have one currently, and plan to make one more with all updated information once I finish writing my platform.

By the way, you can see current one here: http://www.debate.org...
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 5:02:25 PM

Ima is right. You need to plug the hell out of your campaign in already existing threads, not create new threads. In threads not even closely related to the presidency, bring it around skillfully to your candidacy. That is Daytonian politics.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 5:03:12 PM
At 4/6/2015 4:59:57 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

That's what I'm trying to say, as a person who has run more times than I can count on my hands.

Speaking of... Wanna give me your endorsement, and I'll endorse this thread for the HOF? ;----D

Everybody seems to want to be part of the HoF, why? :F
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2015 5:04:00 PM
At 4/6/2015 5:03:12 PM, SebUK wrote:
At 4/6/2015 4:59:57 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

Everybody seems to want to be part of the HoF, why? :F

It's the Hall of f*cking fame. Kind of self-explanatory.
#FeeltheFreezerBern