DDO political debate: establish a moanrchy

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2015 1:20:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Democracy: The God That Failed.

We all know that the presidency is a joke and a popularity contest. At the same time, I think it's also good for us to have a strong willed leader. Why not have a king?

I suggest that we have a king chosen by our current de facto king (Airmax). The king gets to decide whatever rules he wants. All bannings, vote removals, ect will be decided by the king. If the king votes on a debate, the person he votes for automatically wins. The king is to be referred to only as "Your Majesty" "My Lord" "Your Eminence" ect.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2015 1:20:55 PM
At 4/9/2015 1:20:10 PM, thett3 wrote:

We all know that the presidency is a joke and a popularity contest. At the same time, I think it's also good for us to have a strong willed leader. Why not have a king?

I suggest that we have a king chosen by our current de facto king (Airmax). The king gets to decide whatever rules he wants. All bannings, vote removals, ect will be decided by the king. If the king votes on a debate, the person he votes for automatically wins. The king is to be referred to only as "Your Majesty" "My Lord" "Your Eminence" ect.

you can be my king anyway baby. Blue was hot but your just as perky
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2015 1:22:32 PM
also, if the king had in the past lost any debates, votes will be removed until the king is victorious
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2015 2:27:47 PM

Better yet, anarchy.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2015 2:33:16 PM

I volunteer
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
kingkd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2015 4:50:01 PM

Airmax, BLuesteel, Innomen, are already our kings. We dont need more
The Constitution is just a damn piece of paper
-Barack Obama
"I actually support ...the Spanish inquisition, the murder of natives and so much more."
airmax1227
"Water is wet."
airmax1227
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2015 4:57:01 PM

I suggest that we have a king chosen by our current de facto king (Airmax). The king gets to decide whatever rules he wants. All bannings, vote removals, ect will be decided by the king. If the king votes on a debate, the person he votes for automatically wins. The king is to be referred to only as "Your Majesty" "My Lord" "Your Eminence" "My fuhrer" etc.

Fix'd