Supreme Chamber Platform

Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2015 1:29:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Sirs and Ma'ams,

Not very long ago, nor very recently, my intuition blessed me with the idea of creating a chamber on our very site that aims to promote justice and fairness for all of its members, and not one group in particular. As an European, I, specifically, took upon the duty to assemble this group with European members only, for the very reason that we, amongst all peoples, are the intellectual and spiritual leaders. Thus, I named our assembly Supreme Chamber.

Lest you should feel offended, I shall note that this is not about suppressing your right to be here, and feel equal to everyone else; rather, this is about us, Europeans, taking our opportunity to afflict this site with our peculiar spiritual and intellectual art, and promoting our presence and importance as well. If you are one of us, make sure to join if you meet the requirements. Keep in mind that you are more than welcome to support us in any way you can without being a member, even if you are pseudo-white (American, Australian, and so forth). Read further: [http://www.debate.org...]

I shall be brief in my summary of our platform (to be updated), if and when we gain administrative power to make progress:

1. The site must be re-designed in order to be of neutral nature; neither Big Issues nor other profile options can be American-specific. Every issue, choice of political ideology, and more, should be international.

2. All American members should be allowed creating maximum one thread relevant to their country per week. The site is flooded with issues specific to the US, hence more content than necessary creates disturbance and confusion, and distracts from lengthy, productive discussions on a lesser number of threads.

3. Following modifications must take place for choice of ethnic groups: European must be added to "white," (European/White) because these are inseparable. For pseudo-whites, there must be choices of countries they were born in, even though they are not officially recognized as ethnic groups. For instance, pseudo-whites can choose the following ethnic groups: American, Australian, Canadian, etcetera. Nobody should feel left out, so the more choices there are for ethnic groups, the better it is for all.

4. If we get elected, we will implement many other good changes; these will be on display shortly after our election. Keep in mind the fact that no person, nor group, has yet put forth a platform that can challenge ours; they neither desire to change ghastly errors, nor eliminate toxic behaviour. We, of all, will do that.

Some European Brethren have expressed to me a fear of negative publicity due to a misconception certain individuals have about our chamber. I therefore make it optional for our current and future members to reveal if they are part of this or not.

Lastly, you may be confused as to what this platform is for in this early time and day; it is an announcement of our participation in the competition for the site Presidency, which, although benign and mostly useless, isn't completely useless.

Thank you,
Supreme Chamber
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2015 8:19:03 AM
The one thread a day part is super dumb... lol...

I think it's silly that you care so much.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2015 8:35:45 AM
At 4/10/2015 1:29:44 AM, Mirza wrote:
Sirs and Ma'ams,

Not very long ago, nor very recently, my intuition blessed me with the idea of creating a chamber on our very site that aims to promote justice and fairness for all of its members, and not one group in particular. As an European, I, specifically, took upon the duty to assemble this group with European members only, for the very reason that we, amongst all peoples, are the intellectual and spiritual leaders. Thus, I named our assembly Supreme Chamber.

And imperialist leaders.

Lest you should feel offended, I shall note that this is not about suppressing your right to be here, and feel equal to everyone else; rather, this is about us, Europeans, taking our opportunity to afflict this site with our peculiar spiritual and intellectual art, and promoting our presence and importance as well. If you are one of us, make sure to join if you meet the requirements. Keep in mind that you are more than welcome to support us in any way you can without being a member, even if you are pseudo-white (American, Australian, and so forth). Read further: [http://www.debate.org...]

Yes it is. You are calling Americans pseudo-white and limiting them to one thread American a day. That doesn't help Europeans, it just hurts the other members.

I shall be brief in my summary of our platform (to be updated), if and when we gain administrative power to make progress:

"Progress"

1. The site must be re-designed in order to be of neutral nature; neither Big Issues nor other profile options can be American-specific. Every issue, choice of political ideology, and more, should be international.

This is the only half-reasonable issue. But that means the EU must be removed as an issue since it doesn't apply to the U.S. But I bet you like that issue... So it would stay.

2. All American members should be allowed creating maximum one thread relevant to their country per week. The site is flooded with issues specific to the US, hence more content than necessary creates disturbance and confusion, and distracts from lengthy, productive discussions on a lesser number of threads.

Americans won't post European forums if you do this. And you're pretty much the only European. I've seen Europeans discussing US issues gladly. Popculturepooka was very active in the Ferguson thread. It doesn't distract from anything. You would only hurt US members. The EU base will remain small and you will be alone in your EU sections.

3. Following modifications must take place for choice of ethnic groups: European must be added to "white," (European/White) because these are inseparable. For pseudo-whites, there must be choices of countries they were born in, even though they are not officially recognized as ethnic groups. For instance, pseudo-whites can choose the following ethnic groups: American, Australian, Canadian, etcetera. Nobody should feel left out, so the more choices there are for ethnic groups, the better it is for all

This is super offensive. Pseudo white? F*ck you racist f*ck. American whites are the same as European whites. They aren't less white, there is no genetic difference. The differences between black and white is super small. The differences here are zero. I guess I'm pseudo Hispanic since I am Puerto Rican and not Mexico. This part really pisses me off you racist prick. Pseudo my @ss

4. If we get elected, we will implement many other good changes; these will be on display shortly after our election. Keep in mind the fact that no person, nor group, has yet put forth a platform that can challenge ours; they neither desire to change ghastly errors, nor eliminate toxic behaviour. We, of all, will do that.

By banning everyone if they call you out for being a racist b!tch?

Some European Brethren have expressed to me a fear of negative publicity due to a misconception certain individuals have about our chamber. I therefore make it optional for our current and future members to reveal if they are part of this or not.

Lol fvck off. No one is preventing you from making threads. There are debates all the time about constitutional monarchies, there used to be some about tony abbot. I don't see Zarro b!thching she, unlike you, happily integrates. Plus most debates are general issues (e.g. Fun rights) which apply to everyone. And if I cite a US study it probably still applies to some degree to the UK.

Lastly, you may be confused as to what this platform is for in this early time and day; it is an announcement of our participation in the competition for the site Presidency, which, although benign and mostly useless, isn't completely useless.

I hope it is if you win.

Thank you,
Supreme Chamber

Not welcome. Racist ********
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Genghis_Khan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2015 8:58:02 AM
At 4/10/2015 8:19:03 AM, 16kadams wrote:

He's trolling...
anything your heart desires
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2015 9:19:06 AM
At 4/10/2015 8:58:02 AM, Genghis_Khan wrote:

He's trolling...
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2015 9:25:35 AM

He's trolling...

I certainly hope so. If he isn't...
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
Genghis_Khan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2015 10:52:01 AM
At 4/10/2015 9:25:35 AM, mishapqueen wrote:

He's trolling...

"As an European, I, specifically, took upon the duty to assemble this group with European members only, for the very reason that we, amongst all peoples, are the intellectual and spiritual leaders. Thus, I named our assembly Supreme Chamber."

How does that not make it obvious? -_-
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2015 10:55:54 AM
At 4/10/2015 10:52:01 AM, Genghis_Khan wrote:

He's trolling...

"As an European, I, specifically, took upon the duty to assemble this group with European members only, for the very reason that we, amongst all peoples, are the intellectual and spiritual leaders. Thus, I named our assembly Supreme Chamber."

Some people truly are that stuck up.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2015 11:06:03 AM
At 4/10/2015 9:19:06 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

He's trolling...

don't question our ddo king
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2015 12:54:27 PM
At 4/10/2015 10:52:01 AM, Genghis_Khan wrote:

He's trolling...

Because Europeans on the Internet act dumb and believe that sh!t.
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2015 12:55:21 PM
At 4/10/2015 11:06:03 AM, Cermank wrote:
At 4/10/2015 9:19:06 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

He's trolling...

don't question our ddo king

Europeans = instant ban
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2015 12:57:30 PM
Europe needs freedom by force.
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2015 1:00:26 PM
At 4/10/2015 12:57:30 PM, 16kadams wrote:

Nah. We tried that sh*t and failed miserably.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2015 1:00:36 PM
Okay, let's actually look at this for a second.

Outside of president's control, so empty promise. Moreover, since the majority of the site *is* American, I don't see this really passing a community consensus.

2. All American members should be allowed creating maximum one thread relevant to their country per week.

This guarantee kills the site. American members represent the vast majority of the site, meaning that there's more American members posting more American content because it's what's going on in their lives right then and right there. Limiting them to only posting one thread relevant to their home per week cripples conversation.

Moreover, reciprocity would demand the same limitation upon European members to keep things as truly "international" as you're wanting. Yet no such thing exists within your platform. It's as if you're just trying to say "Hey everyone from Europe and abroad! Come to this American site to talk about European stuff! And if you're some filthy pseudo-white, American trashbag, I suppose you could come too but you can't talk as much."

Furthermore, how would you even enforce this? What punishment would there be if I posted two American-specific threads in a week? Am I getting banned for trying to create conversation and discussion on a debate website? Moreover, what would even constitute an "American" thread? Is it any OP that mentions America? That restricts a lot of European conversation as well since America and Europe are very closely intertwined.

3. Following modifications must take place for choice of ethnic groups: European must be added to "white," (European/White) because these are inseparable. For pseudo-whites, there must be choices of countries they were born in, even though they are not officially recognized as ethnic groups. For instance, pseudo-whites can choose the following ethnic groups: American, Australian, Canadian, etcetera. Nobody should feel left out, so the more choices there are for ethnic groups, the better it is for all.

Again, this is a decision the president can't actually enforce, so it's an empty promise.

If you have to hide a change you want to implement until *after* you get elected, we're probably not going to be okay with that change anyway.

LMFAO. People are that scared of being associated with you that they don't want their membership to be known publicly? This is the point where you should realize that you're doing something wrong.....
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2015 1:02:27 PM
Ah. You make a challenge to Rev and I for the claim of president?
Then challenge us for the throne.

However, the fight will not be fair.
As a King, I will use my armies to their full extent.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2015 1:05:59 PM
At 4/10/2015 1:00:26 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/10/2015 12:57:30 PM, 16kadams wrote:

Nah. We tried that sh*t and failed miserably.

You need freedom freedom by force. Ima call Bush
Genghis_Khan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2015 1:19:19 PM
At 4/10/2015 1:00:36 PM, Zaradi wrote:

If we actually did that, we would instantly know it was a troll -_-

Outside of president's control, so empty promise. Moreover, since the majority of the site *is* American, I don't see this really passing a community consensus.

2. All American members should be allowed creating maximum one thread relevant to their country per week.

This guarantee kills the site. American members represent the vast majority of the site, meaning that there's more American members posting more American content because it's what's going on in their lives right then and right there. Limiting them to only posting one thread relevant to their home per week cripples conversation.

Moreover, reciprocity would demand the same limitation upon European members to keep things as truly "international" as you're wanting. Yet no such thing exists within your platform. It's as if you're just trying to say "Hey everyone from Europe and abroad! Come to this American site to talk about European stuff! And if you're some filthy pseudo-white, American trashbag, I suppose you could come too but you can't talk as much."

Furthermore, how would you even enforce this? What punishment would there be if I posted two American-specific threads in a week? Am I getting banned for trying to create conversation and discussion on a debate website? Moreover, what would even constitute an "American" thread? Is it any OP that mentions America? That restricts a lot of European conversation as well since America and Europe are very closely intertwined.

Again, this is a decision the president can't actually enforce, so it's an empty promise.

If you have to hide a change you want to implement until *after* you get elected, we're probably not going to be okay with that change anyway.

LMFAO. People are that scared of being associated with you that they don't want their membership to be known publicly? This is the point where you should realize that you're doing something wrong.....
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2015 2:16:36 PM

Yeah I took it seriously too but some people said it was a troll
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2015 2:29:02 PM
At 4/10/2015 1:19:19 PM, Genghis_Khan wrote:

The sad thing is Mirza actually isn't trolling.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2015 2:38:06 PM
Mr. 16kadams, Let us not be disrespectful in a thread that, quite obviously, is meant for respectful, rational discussions on things we may disagree on. I take your criticism as valid, but surely you can phrase it again in a more constructive manner than formerly?
Genghis_Khan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2015 2:39:24 PM
At 4/10/2015 2:29:02 PM, Zaradi wrote:

How do you know?
Mirza's smart, and he's fairly liberal on social issues... there's no way he's being serious about Europeans being inherently intellectually superior lol. He himself made a thread a while back about how few European members there are on here, so for him to post this in the main forum with the serious intention of recruiting followers to his cause would be absurd... sorry, but I'm not buying it.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2015 2:40:24 PM
At 4/10/2015 2:39:24 PM, Genghis_Khan wrote:

How do you know?
Mirza's smart, and he's fairly liberal on social issues... there's no way he's being serious about Europeans being inherently intellectually superior lol. He himself made a thread a while back about how few European members there are on here, so for him to post this in the main forum with the serious intention of recruiting followers to his cause would be absurd... sorry, but I'm not buying it.

You've known Mirza for a few weeks. I've been around Mirza since I joined the site.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2015 2:42:21 PM
Zaradi, Thank you for your input. I shall address some of your points, and, while in disagreement with most, I do think there is sense in some of what you wrote.

1 - Concerning the limitation on activity for American members on American issues, this really can only bring good, because different members with different views and interests will make a few threads where everyone can participate, so American issues will be discussed with more detail and quality in a few threads rather than with poor quality in many threads. As for the punishment, yes, a ban would be one option, but a talking-to would be the first.

2 - European discussions will be unlimited because there is more of a need for those.

Thanks again.
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2015 2:44:01 PM
At 4/10/2015 2:38:06 PM, Mirza wrote:
Mr. 16kadams, Let us not be disrespectful in a thread that, quite obviously, is meant for respectful, rational discussions on things we may disagree on. I take your criticism as valid, but surely you can phrase it again in a more constructive manner than formerly?

lol
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2015 2:45:02 PM
At 4/10/2015 2:39:24 PM, Genghis_Khan wrote:

How do you know?

You are pseudo white you wouldn't know
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2015 3:54:10 PM

The only American-specific big issues are:
Barack Obama
Electoral College
Federal Reserve
Medicare and Medicade

And I'd argue that among these four, Barack Obama and the Federal Reserve are relevant to everyone. Barack Obama is the president of arguably the most powerful country, and the Federal Reserve has numerous parallel institutions abroad and is globally important in its own right. What internationally relevant big issues would you like to see added?

DDO should not be in the business of controlling discussion artificially, because people will just find somewhere else to talk about the issues they care about. Most of the active members are American. People talk about what they're interested in and familiar with. They won't talk about global issues just because they can't talk about American issues.
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2015 3:56:52 PM

Wait, wut?
#FeeltheFreezerBern
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2015 3:59:00 PM

You're saying Mirza is actually a European supremacist?
Genghis_Khan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2015 3:59:58 PM
At 4/10/2015 3:59:00 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

You're saying Mirza is actually a European supremacist?

His only rationale is "I know Mirza better than you"