Jump to topic:

My first Milestone!

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 10:16:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Good day, my fellow DDO members. I am writing this post today to inform you that I, The-Voice-of-Truth, have reached my first milestone.

I have seen many of you post these threads over the past few months that I have had the privilege of being a member of this website, so I will now do the same.

This milestone thread has been written to make public my first accomplishment and celebrate my strenuous effort in achieving this milestone, of which I hope you all appreciate.

The milestone: The creation of my first "Milestone Thread."

I have so often found these types of threads as redundant and a waste of time. I have now, in parody of these milestone threads, created my own. Many of this site's users could not possibly care less that you have 4,587 posts, or that you have completed your first Mafia game, or that you have all of 7 friends on this website (more than twice as much as in real life).

Many of the people on this website do congratulate you for your pathetic accomplishments, but that is only so they do not hurt your feelings; if they did not do so, your fragile little ego would be so crushed that you would probably leave the site screaming and crying to never return. This would be bad for DDO as a whole, as more users create a more lively and active environment for users.

So, if you have been able to read this far into my post without screaming and crying yourself, I would like to congratulate you for your bravery and your ability to stand up to the horrors of sarcastic trolling (but please don't make a "milestone thread" proclaiming so).
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 10:25:48 AM
At 4/13/2015 10:16:02 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
Good day, my fellow DDO members. I am writing this post today to inform you that I, The-Voice-of-Truth, have reached my first milestone.

I have seen many of you post these threads over the past few months that I have had the privilege of being a member of this website, so I will now do the same.

This milestone thread has been written to make public my first accomplishment and celebrate my strenuous effort in achieving this milestone, of which I hope you all appreciate.

I have so often found these types of threads as redundant and a waste of time. I have now, in parody of these milestone threads, created my own. Many of this site's users could not possibly care less that you have 4,587 posts, or that you have completed your first Mafia game, or that you have all of 7 friends on this website (more than twice as much as in real life).

Many of the people on this website do congratulate you for your pathetic accomplishments, but that is only so they do not hurt your feelings; if they did not do so, your fragile little ego would be so crushed that you would probably leave the site screaming and crying to never return. This would be bad for DDO as a whole, as more users create a more lively and active environment for users.

So, if you have been able to read this far into my post without screaming and crying yourself, I would like to congratulate you for your bravery and your ability to stand up to the horrors of sarcastic trolling (but please don't make a "milestone thread" proclaiming so).

Didn't read LOL.
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 10:54:28 AM
At 4/13/2015 10:25:48 AM, ClashnBoom wrote:

Didn't read LOL.

Y u no read mah post, boi?
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 11:16:16 AM
At 4/13/2015 10:54:28 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 4/13/2015 10:25:48 AM, ClashnBoom wrote:

Didn't read LOL.

Y u no read mah post, boi?

I read up to the I the-voice
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 11:16:46 AM
*dies in laughter*
*realizes I have made milestone threads*
*shrugs*
*continues to laugh*
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 11:18:43 PM
At 4/13/2015 11:16:46 AM, bsh1 wrote:
*dies in laughter*
*realizes I have made milestone threads*
*shrugs*
*continues to laugh*

Same here, except for the "realizes I have made milestone threads".
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass