Jump to topic:

Fanfic Ideas.

donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 5:32:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
What ideas do you have for a Fanfiction?

I had a few ideas I have no intentions of doing, but they seem great none-the-less...

1 - Scooby Doo... Scooby Ddo

2 - Naruto... (a great backstory/world)

3 - Doctor Who...DDOctor Who

4 - Sherlock Holmes...

5 - The Fairly Odd Parents... The Fairly Ddo Parents (it's literally Odd spelled backwards.)
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
TurleDoveSammie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 5:35:53 PM
At 4/16/2015 5:32:08 PM, donald.keller wrote:

I had a few ideas I have no intentions of doing, but they seem great none-the-less...

4 - Sherlock Holmes...
def this one ^^^^^^

5 - The Fairly Odd Parents... The Fairly Ddo Parents (it's literally Odd spelled backwards.)
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 5:57:56 PM
At 4/16/2015 5:33:53 PM, Wylted wrote:
I'd love to see fairy DDO parents

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 5:58:58 PM

cute

cute
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 6:09:59 PM

Lame

Lame

Cool

4 - Sherlock Holmes...

Cool

Lame
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 6:23:31 PM
Yo, I've wanted a "fanfic ideas that I have no intention of doing" thread for a while.

The Prisoner: DDO Version
A man has just resigned from his job, and while at home, is suddenly gassed and is taken to a mysterious place known only as "The Forum". In the Forum, everyone is assigned a number, and this man is Number 060. The sinister Number 3 (thett3) is trying to find out why he resigned, but Number 060 has two goals: don't help the people of the Forum, and escape. He meets many friends along the way, including Number 1 (bsh), Number 7 (me!), Number 001 (Lee), and Number 22 (Joey).

However, the only person Number 060 really wants to find is the guy in charge. The mysterious Number 1227.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 6:29:15 PM

4 - Sherlock Holmes...

DDO Hunger Games, where the trolls of the site have to compete and kill each other to not be banned.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 6:32:05 PM
At 4/16/2015 6:23:31 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Yo, I've wanted a "fanfic ideas that I have no intention of doing" thread for a while.

A man has just resigned from his job, and while at home, is suddenly gassed and is taken to a mysterious place known only as "The Forum". In the Forum, everyone is assigned a number, and this man is Number 060. The sinister Number 3 (thett3) is trying to find out why he resigned, but Number 060 has two goals: don't help the people of the Forum, and escape. He meets many friends along the way, including Number 1 (bsh), Number 7 (me!), Number 001 (Lee), and Number 22 (Joey).

However, the only person Number 060 really wants to find is the guy in charge. The mysterious Number 1227.

Oh, I forgot Number 16
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 6:32:58 PM
At 4/16/2015 6:29:15 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

4 - Sherlock Holmes...

DDO Hunger Games, where the trolls of the site have to compete and kill each other to not be banned.

Unfinished, but it kinda happened
http://www.debate.org...
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 6:41:49 PM
At 4/16/2015 6:32:58 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

4 - Sherlock Holmes...

Unfinished, but it kinda happened
http://www.debate.org...

DDO Roulette, where a bunch of users are in some sort of Guantanamo Bay and are forced to play Russian Roulette until only one of them is left.

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 6:47:26 PM

That, is, GLORIOUS
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 6:48:35 PM
At 4/16/2015 6:47:26 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:

That, is, GLORIOUS

DDO LOST, where no one has any idea what the hell is going on.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 7:16:18 PM
DDO SAW: how far would you go to not be banned?

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 7:37:09 PM
I'm honestly surprised no one else has proposed DDO Evangelion before. The backstory, story, and characters are strong, and there is a ton of religious symbolism. I'm not going to do it now, considering that I'm already busy enough with fanfiction and other duties, but I'd be willing to assist a capable writer in writing it.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 8:08:18 PM

Pls make me Number 8
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 8:12:52 PM
At 4/16/2015 8:08:18 PM, RevNge wrote:

Pls make me Number 8

o yeah

Also, cyber's Number 1998, Spencer's Number 14, 9space is Number 9, and lannan's Number 13.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 8:15:04 PM
At 4/16/2015 8:12:52 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 4/16/2015 8:08:18 PM, RevNge wrote:

Pls make me Number 8

o yeah

Also, cyber's Number 1998, Spencer's Number 14, 9space is Number 9, and lannan's Number 13.

Make Mikal Number 69
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 8:16:40 PM
American Horror Story --- DDO Horror Story.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 8:19:58 PM
DDO Negroid, where Negroid is the hero DDO deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 8:20:34 PM
At 4/16/2015 7:37:09 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
I'm honestly surprised no one else has proposed DDO Evangelion before. The backstory, story, and characters are strong, and there is a ton of religious symbolism. I'm not going to do it now, considering that I'm already busy enough with fanfiction and other duties, but I'd be willing to assist a capable writer in writing it.

Probably because Evangelion is overrated. And also super complicated.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 8:21:38 PM
At 4/16/2015 8:20:34 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

I never watched it. I'm still trying to finish Guilty Crown when I can find the time to watch some...
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 8:23:02 PM
At 4/16/2015 8:21:38 PM, RevNge wrote:

I never watched it. I'm still trying to finish Guilty Crown when I can find the time to watch some...

Evangelion is a divisive show. Most people either love it or hate it. It does have a lot of interesting ideas, and it's far from the worst anime I've seen, to its credit.

How's Guilty Crown treating you?
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 8:23:30 PM

Although the Fate series could become decent fanfiction.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 8:25:57 PM
At 4/16/2015 8:23:02 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

Evangelion is a divisive show. Most people either love it or hate it. It does have a lot of interesting ideas, and it's far from the worst anime I've seen, to its credit.

Maybe I'll give it a watch over the summer.

It's good, and the animation and soundtracks are some of the best I've seen in a while, but a little cliche. Standard pvssy male protagonist, you know the like.
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 8:29:20 PM

WOAHOHO there mate. Those are some fighting words. Evangelion may not be the best anime, but I consider it the first midern anime, and without it, anime WOULDNT be as we know it today. Anime might even be dead if Evangelion didn't exist.

Also, Evangelion's complexity is a factor that makes it deep. Just about every character is three dimensional, having great character development all around.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 8:30:22 PM
At 4/16/2015 8:25:57 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 4/16/2015 8:23:02 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

Maybe I'll give it a watch over the summer.

Depends on what else you have on your must-see list.

It's good, and the animation and soundtracks are some of the best I've seen in a while, but a little cliche. Standard pvssy male protagonist, you know the like.

I do. I do indeed. But then, they need an arc for their standard male protagonists.