Jump to topic:

History lesson:The 30 Years Waifu War

UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2015 4:59:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
In the year 1517. The internet Animu/Mango community was mostly under dominiation by the Waifuic Church, under the leadership of the Dai-Senpai (similar to the Pope in Rome).

However in that same year a German Otaku on MAL under the name of "Ruther-Chan" posted 95 complaints of the Wafuic church, accusing the Daisepai of "abuses of power" and that Anime watching should be returned to it's "original simplicity". He also advocated all Anime to be dubbed instead of remaining in it's original Japanese audio.

This angered the Waifuic Church, whom then labelled Ruther-Chan as "weeabo scum".

Ruther-Chan responded with the following quote:

" Here I sit. I can do no other. Miku-chan help me. Desu"

Thus began the Thirty Years Waifu war when various countries in Europe joining Ruther-Chan's movement. Such countries include; Doitsu-senpai, Amerika-chan and Ingurando-sama.

Theses followers of Ruther-Chan were going up aganist various countries still loyal to the Wafuic Church such as; Batecan-Sama, Hetaria, Supein-senpai and Ingurando san (before the rise of Mary, Queen of Nakamas)

Thus began the Thirty Year's Waifu War.

Here is a painting of the Battle of Rutsuzen, a Flamewar that occured in the greatest depths of 666chan.

http://funnyjunk.com...
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2015 5:02:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
A major difference between Waifuic and Rutheran theologies is the fact that the Rutherans believe that Avatar is an anime whilst the Waifucs do not.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW