DDO's The Kitchen -- Episode 1

donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 2:14:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
DDO's The Kitchen --- Episode 1 --- Counting Dishes

The start of day had brought forth light through the windows of 106 Main... Juggle's Italian Kitchen. The tables and chairs were empty, and the floor hadn't yet been vacuumed. The paint was old and needed redone... But the faded colors matched the style of the restaurant, so they didn't care to redo it. Banging could be heard from the kitchen... A wide door separated the counter and the kitchen, and the counter separated the lobby from the wide door.

The door bell rang with the entry of a new face... He was a black haired boy of no more than seventeen.
"Who's that!?" A voice called from the kitchen.
"Um. Sir... We're closed right now. You can come back around 11. We'll be opened then." The waitress moved around the counter to greet and inform him.
"I'm not a customer. I'm the new Dish Washer." The boy replied.
"Oh! Imabench, the new Dish Washer's here." She yelled out.
"Oh good. About time." Imabench walked in from the kitchen. He was a taller fellow. "Petersmith. Don't blow the new guy this time. That's my job."
Rev quickly looked at him.
"Oh shut up... Hi, I'm Petersmith." She smiled at him.
"Did... You really give the last guy a blowjob..?" Rev asked.
"That's for you to keep wondering." She winked and returned to the cash register to count the drawer.

"I'm... In the right restaurant, right?" Rev looked at him.
"Of course. Why do you ask?" Imabench didn't seem to notice the skillet flying across the kitchen behind him, or the scream of whoever threw it.
"Are... Are you sure?" Rev was hoping he'd say no.
The same skillet, now on fire, went flying back across the kitchen. "Yea. Why?" Imabench was oblivious to whatever was going on... Or used to it.

---------------------------------------------------- The Kitchen ----------------------------------------------------

Inside the kitchen, there were at least three people aside from Imabench and Rev.
"Hey, a new dish washer." One of them appeared from behind the pizza oven in the middle of the room. "I'm Daytona. Who are you?"
"Oh. I'm..."
"Okay, Cool. Got it." Daytona returned to whatever he was working on.
"That's Mikal. Over there." Imabench pointed to the other guy in the kitchen.
"Who's that?" Rev pointed to an older guy with grey hair and a red apron. He had come up from a door to the side of the far end of the place.
"Oh. He's your boss. Wylted." Ima replied.
The man looked over at Rev and pointed. "Hey."
"Good luck." Imabench was gone almost immediately.
"What..." Rev looked around, then at his boss.

"You're the new dish washer? Good, Daytona will teach you how to work the station."
"Are you kidding me? I'm about to go on my break! Have the dish washer do it... He does all the unwanted cra... Oh wait..." Daytona sighed.
"Get done and out by 3:00. And for the love of God don't put knifes in the sink. Don't throw knifes. Don't stab people with knifes. And don't eat knifes." He spoke fast. "Also, don't beat people to death with the sponges..." Wylted finished.
"How... How do you beat someone to death with a sponge?" Rev was a little flabbergasted.
"Oh good, you don't know how. Let's keep it that way." Wylted answered. He begin for the door in the front of the kitchen.

"Oh hey. Wylted..." A waitress walked up to him. "I wanted to ask you..."
"Petersmith. One of them's talking to me again." Wylted interrupted.
"Marie, come over here." Petersmith called the girl, Marie, over to the counter.

"Don't worry... Peters the head waitress, she works with all of them. Wylted only pays attention to the kitchen staff." Daytona walked up and begin talking. "Don't concern yourself with the waitresses... Petersmith's the only good one. The others are... terrible." Daytona started for the dish washer's station.
"Okay... So what is everything here?" Rev asked.
"Okay. This here is where the dish soap water goes... This sink holds sanitizer. The middle sink is for rinsing. Just use the faucet, so the sink can stay empty. We need it for pasta and broccoli. Oh, and chicken." Daytona was explaining everything. "And this beast is the Dish Washer... You put freshly washed dishes here and it finishes the job. Any questions?"
"No. I think I got it." Rev answered.
"Good... Remember to start your final run around 2:30, and be out by 3. Get that down, and do it faster each day. After a week, you should be getting out by 2."
"Okay... Oh. Question. How high does pay usually get around here?" Rev asked.
Daytona assessed the question for a moment, then answered. "Just stick to counting dishes..."

---------------------------------------------------- 12:00 PM ----------------------------------------------------

Imabench was at the stove cooking a pasta of some type. Juggle's Italian Kitchen was full, with at least fourty-five customers.
Marie walked through the wide door. "Imabench. We need another..." Suddenly, an uncooked steak hit the wall beside her.
"Oh. Sorry. I thought you were going to say something about needing more food. Nevermind." Imabench returned to cooking.
"You're so rude. The customers need..." Marie was interrupted by another steak flying at her. "I swear I'll freaking..."

"Marie." Petersmith walked up. "What is that?" She pointed to the bin under the metal table in front of the kitchen.
"What's what?" Marie asked.
Imabench walked past for the bathroom.
"That crap. Look at this... The dishes are everywhere down there. I told you to put them in there in an organized manner. How would you like to clean those?" Petersmith was angry.
"I'm too busy to care about how the dishes are put into the bins." Marie replied.
"Bull. That's an excuse... And look!" Peter pointed. "I told you to scrap off the food, and empty the cups before putting them in there... Look at all that water in there!"

Rev walked up to get the bin.
"You see that?! There are ducks swimming in the bins now! How many times do I need to tell you to dump the drinks first."
"Quack." - Duck.
"What the fu..." Rev was utterly dumbfounded.
"Hey Rev. Can you clean the bathrooms? Someone... ... ... Well... ... You'll see." Imabench came back into the kitchen. "And I believe we can all agree that whoever did it was probably not an employee..." He whistled off.
"I hate this place already..." Rev begin for the bathrooms.

"So Daytona. We have a problem." Imabench spoke to him as he came up from the back of the kitchen.
"Oh god. What is it?" Daytona asked.
"We're out of Steaks." Imabench replied.
"What? How...?" Daytona looked at him. "Wylted's gonna kill us."
"Uh... Just say Night Shift did it." Imabench answered.
"Mikal. Tell me you have some good news." Daytona yelled out at him. They were on opposite ends of the kitchen.
"Ya... We have at least 12 pounds of Hamburger left." Mikal yelled back.
"Well that's good, at least." Daytona replied.
"Oh. And Wylted wanted me to tell you to watch the stoves... The gas lines are messing up, so the stove might combust." Mikal spoke out.
"Are you kidding me?" Daytona turned around and observed the stove... A few minutes went by...

The salad station suddenly caught fire.
"What the hell is wrong with this place!"

------------------------------------------------ 1:00 PM ------------------------------------------------

"Hey. How's the dish washer doing?" Wylted walked in.
"Rev? He's done great... so... far... What?" Daytona saw Wylted staring inattentively at the salad station.
"..." Wylted stared for nearly a minute. "Why is there baked flour on the salad station..."
"Night shift." Daytona replied quickly.
"I see. Imabench, clean this." Wylted continued to the stove... Big Bertha.
"Okay. Dish washer, clean this." Imabench walked off.

"Say... Where is the dish washer?" Daytona asked. "I swear if he's in the bathroom sleeping..." He left for the restroom.
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 2:17:13 AM
------------------------------------------------ Bathroom ------------------------------------------------

zzzzZZzzzZzzzZZZZzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzZZzzZzzzzzz....

------------------------------------------------ 2:30 PM ------------------------------------------------

"Damnit!" Wylted screamed. "How are we out of steak!? I just bought some!"
"Probably best not to look at the cameras..." Imabench explained.
"Why?" Wylted looked at him.
"Because you probably won't find anything out?" Imabench whistled.
"Imabench... Am I going to see you wasting my steaks?"
"No... But you might see my twin brother throwing them." Imabench's whistling continued.
"You don't have a twin brother." Wylted took a deep breath.
"Ya... But, you see. That's why I said you shouldn't check the cameras. I was trying to keep him a secret." Imabench took a step away from Wylted.
"Damnit!" Wylted threw a pan across the kitchen.

He heard a THUD followed by another.
"Did I hit someone!?" Wylted panicked.
"Ya... You hit Daytona. I think you knocked him out..." Mikal yelled from the Pizza Station.
"Awesome... That's, like, what? 50 points?" Wylted celebrated.
"Well actually... It's 75 because it was Daytona." Ima corrected him.
"No right. Yes yes... Good catch. Hey Mikal, are you sure he's just knocked out?" Wylted asked.
"Yea... He'll be fine." Mikal replied.
"Darn. It'd been 200 points if I killed him." Wylted sighed.
"Don't worry. You're do better next time." Ima reassured him.

"Wait... Do you hear that?" Wylted looked around. "Snoring?"

------------------------------------------------ Dish Washing Station ------------------------------------------------

Rev was sleeping by his station...
"Rev! This is the second time you've been caught sleeping! Wake up!" Wylted yelled.
"ZzzzZZZzzz no zzzzZZZZZ" Rev kept sleeping.
"I said wake up!" Wylted yelled more.
"ZzzzZZZZZZzzzzz no zzzZZZZ" Rev remained sleeping.
"Is... How is he doing that?" Mikal asked.
"Wow... He's talking back and sleeping at the same time." Wylted replied. "He might be more of a troublemaker than Imabench."

"Um. What?" Imabench appeared from nowhere. "Would you repeat that?"
"Ya... He might just top you as the laziest, most troublesome employee here." Mikal laughed.
"Um." Imabench looked around, and spotted a large, open bag of flour. "Is that so?"
"Ima....." Wylted begin. "Donnnnn't"
Imabench put his hand on the bag.
"Noooooo..." Wylted's eyes targeted his hand.
Imabench begin to push...
"No no nooooo..."
Imabench winked and pushed the bag over the edge, spilling it everywhere.

"What 'bout now?" Imabench took sun glasses from his pocket and put them on.
http://tinyurl.com......

"Imabench. Why do you keep sunglasses in your pocket?" Wylted looked oddly at him.
"Cause dat how I roll, dawg." Imabench grabbed another pair from his pockets and put them on over top the first pair.

"Hey guys..." Rev walked up. "I'm clocking out now... Also... For some reason, the sink caught fire." He begin to leave.
"I should fix those gas lines..." Wylted sighed and left.

---

Suddenly, Peter and Marie walked past them, and into the back storage room.
"Oh sweet... I bet they're going to get it on! I wanna see..." Imabench begin for the door to spy.
Immediately, they heard yelling and screaming from the room. "Oh shlt!" Imabench turned around and left the door.

"Wow... What do you think Marie did this time?" Mikal stepped back.
"I don't know... and for once, I'm fine keeping it that way." Imabench was gone.
Marie came out of the room crying. She walked past everyone, ignoring them, and went to leave.
Petersmith came out right afterwards.
"So... Um." Mikal looked at her.
Peter just stared at him like he knew what he did wrong.
"Right, got it." Mikal turned and left as well.

"What happened?" Wylted walked up with a camera in hand. "I feel I missed something."
"You cooks are so dumb.... But you get everything done. My waitresses know their left from right, but can't do a thing right." Peter sighed.
"Hey. We know our left from our right..." Wylted replied.

"My right." Mikal was helping Ima find something.
"So... my left?" Ima replied.
"Right." Mikal nodded.
"So my right??" Imabench turned right.
"No. I said your left. My right." Mikal spoke.
"You know what, just point!" Imabench responded.

"Okay. Point made. So what did Marie do?" Wylted looked back at her.
"She got a ticket wrong, and then blamed the cook for the meal not being right." Peter replied. "I know it's not a big thing... But it all just adds up so fast. Everyday, I ask myself why I haven't fired any of those waitresses."

------------------------------------------------ Outside ------------------------------------------------

"What's wrong with you?" Rev was outside waiting for his brother.
"I don't want to talk about it." Marie sat down.
"Sounds good to me then. With that attitude, I didn't want to hear about it anyways." Rev yawned.

"... ... ... ... I hate being a waitress." Marie was done wiping tears off her cheek.
"Then why'd you apply to be one?" Rev asked.
"I didn't... I applied here, and they made me a waitress. Wylted wouldn't even consider letting a girl be a cook..." Marie sat back.
"You wanted to be a cook?" Rev looked at her.
"Ya... But Peter says a waitress can't make food in the kitchen because of the health department, so I can't get any practice." Marie looked over. "Oh... Talking about them, the health inspectors will be here sometime this week. Don't talk to them, look at them, or breath near them. They've had a thing against this restaurant for years, and they're find any reason to close it down."

"I just can't bring myself to believe that." Rev shook his head.
"Haha..." Marie laughed a bit. "Oh, my uncles here. I gotta go." A car pulled up.
Marie got up and went to it.

"Marie, hold on." Rev stopped her. "You know, the cooks don't care much for rules here. They'll probably let you cook a little bit if you treat them nicer. They won't help you if you treat them badly."
Marie stared for a moment... "Yea... I guess..." She got in the car.
The car pulled out and left, and Rev was still waiting for his brother.

"Hey." Daytona walked out. "It's nice out. Anyways, you did great today."
"Thanks." Rev smiled.
"Just remember... Wylted wants the job done, so he doesn't mind what you do so long as you're getting you're work done right, and aren't breaking any rules. Also, you're only breaking the rules if Wylted's around to see it." He laughed.
Rev laughed in return.
"Who you waiting for?" Daytona looked around.
"My brother. He's getting off work soon." Rev sat up.
"Oh? What does he do for a living?" Daytona asked.
"Him? He's a game designer." Rev replied.
"Wow.. That's pretty cool." Daytona turned for the door. "I better get back inside before one of the tables or the pizza dough combusts or something."
Rev laughed as Daytona went inside.

------------------------------------------------ The Next Day ------------------------------------------------

"Hey." Rev clocked in.
"Hey buddy." Daytona nodded.
"Hey. I'm going to show you how to do pasta. I helped yesterday, but I'll be too busy today to help you bag and tag the stuff." Mikal was over at the pizza station as usual.
"Sounds good, I guess." Rev replied.

"Hey." Marie walked in.
"Ew. Why do you work here?" Imabench insulted her.
"You frea..." Marie was about the shout at him, but stopped... After some consideration, she just smiled and walked away.

"Why do you guys hate the waitress's so much?" Rev asked.
"You'll see in time." Daytona explained.
"Rev." Wylted walked in. "Good to see you came back. Follow me."
"Sure, What are we doing today?" Rev asked.
"The Health Inspectors are coming early. We're going to get ready for them..."'

------------------------------------------------ To Be Continued -------------------------------------------

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 2:28:13 AM
---- About the new series ----

DDO's The Kitchen is a mostly comedic take on life in a privately owned small town restaurant... There are some serious moments, but only as a means of pushing forward the characters.

The First Chapter was edited by Imabench.

There is a link in Part 2 that didn't go through correctly. When Imabench puts on his sun glasses, this is the link: http://tinyurl.com...

That being said, please give feedback. That will determine if I continue the series.

When will each episode be released? Whenever I feel I have collected enough jokes and skits to make an episode. Could take a week, or a month.

Can I sign up? Of course, there is still the infamous Night Shift, and new employees through out the year. But the main cast is mostly set.

---- END ----

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 9:25:16 AM
At 4/18/2015 8:37:16 AM, RevNge wrote:
roflmao

I suppose thats pretty good feedback lol

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 3:00:56 PM
roflmao

How do you like being one of the two main characters?

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 5:01:59 PM
At 4/18/2015 3:00:56 PM, donald.keller wrote:
roflmao

My ego is pleased. Who's the other protagonist? XD
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 5:03:59 PM
At 4/18/2015 5:01:59 PM, RevNge wrote:
roflmao

Wylted lol.

Are you a main character anywhere else? I feel I captured your laziness and stubbornness well.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 5:08:33 PM
At 4/18/2015 5:03:59 PM, donald.keller wrote:
roflmao

Wylted lol.

Oh.
Are you a main character anywhere else? I feel I captured your laziness and stubbornness well.

No, I think this is the first time I'm a main character of a fanfic, lol.

I wouldn't say that I'm entirely lazy, I just tend to put things off till last minute, which means I'm lazy prior to that last minute. ;D

I don't think I'm stubborn unless it comes to procrastinating though, lol. Other than that, I think you described me pretty accurately. Can't wait for Episode 2 m8
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 5:10:48 PM
At 4/18/2015 5:08:33 PM, RevNge wrote:
roflmao

Wylted lol.

Oh.

yeppers..

goooood.

I wouldn't say that I'm entirely lazy, I just tend to put things off till last minute, which means I'm lazy prior to that last minute. ;D

So ya... Perfect recreation of you lol.

I don't think I'm stubborn unless it comes to procrastinating though, lol.

"zzZzzzzZZzzZZZZZZZzzzZz no zzzZZzzZZZZzZZZZZZZzzzzZzz"

Other than that, I think you described me pretty accurately. Can't wait for Episode 2 m8

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 5:12:20 PM
At 4/18/2015 5:10:48 PM, donald.keller wrote:
At 4/18/2015 5:08:33 PM, RevNge wrote:
roflmao

Wylted lol.

Oh.

yeppers..

goooood.

So ya... Perfect recreation of you lol.

y u hate meh
I don't think I'm stubborn unless it comes to procrastinating though, lol.

"zzZzzzzZZzzZZZZZZZzzzZz no zzzZZzzZZZZzZZZZZZZzzzzZzz"

I don't snore like that... D:>
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 10:37:15 PM
At 4/21/2015 9:44:54 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
I WANNA BE PART OF THE NIGHT SHIFT!!!!!! nac

Lol but noooo one likes Night Shift.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 11:06:45 AM
At 4/21/2015 10:37:15 PM, donald.keller wrote:

I'm fine with that :P can I be the misunderstood girl who just wants to belong?
I may or may not be a cat
emmalynn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 2:25:25 PM
At 4/22/2015 11:06:45 AM, AngelofDeath wrote:

I wanna be part of it too!!
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 3:01:41 PM

Turn the night shift into Five Nights at Freddy's m8
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 3:19:15 PM
At 4/22/2015 3:01:41 PM, RevNge wrote:

I'm wanna be the teddy bear!!!!! I CALL DIBS ON IT
I may or may not be a cat
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 3:28:36 PM

There will be a Halloween special where the characters stay way past 12.
Nightshift is 4:00-10:00 pm.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 3:29:47 PM
At 4/22/2015 2:25:25 PM, emmalynn wrote:

But you're the Health Inspector... Unless Angel wants to be... The Health Inspector is important, especially in the next episode.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
emmalynn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 9:42:27 PM
At 4/22/2015 3:29:47 PM, donald.keller wrote:

But you're the Health Inspector... Unless Angel wants to be... The Health Inspector is important, especially in the next episode.

Ooo that sound good. I'll be the health inspector! :) that place better be spotless or i'll shut them down!!!!! :D
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 9:49:08 PM
At 4/22/2015 9:42:27 PM, emmalynn wrote:

Ooo that sound good. I'll be the health inspector! :) that place better be spotless or i'll shut them down!!!!! :D

Lol see... I work in a kitchen (a lot of the stuff in the future episodes are based on my experiences lol) and I can assure you that only the Health Inspector likes the Health Inspector

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
emmalynn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2015 5:48:07 AM
At 4/22/2015 9:49:08 PM, donald.keller wrote:

Lol see... I work in a kitchen (a lot of the stuff in the future episodes are based on my experiences lol) and I can assure you that only the Health Inspector likes the Health Inspector

haha ok. im fne with that :)
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2015 12:23:02 AM
At 4/22/2015 3:19:15 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:

I'm wanna be the teddy bear!!!!! I CALL DIBS ON IT

Silly girl... Freddy isn't a teddy bear... He's a hell spawn animatronic.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2015 12:23:27 AM
At 4/23/2015 5:48:07 AM, emmalynn wrote:

Well... You'll make the perfect Health Inspector then xD

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
emmalynn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2015 5:42:00 AM
At 4/24/2015 12:23:27 AM, donald.keller wrote:
At 4/23/2015 5:48:07 AM, emmalynn wrote:

Well... You'll make the perfect Health Inspector then xD

haha. Good :)
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2015 10:05:36 PM
So this is it... The final moment:

Do you want a second episode?

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2015 10:08:57 PM
At 4/24/2015 10:05:36 PM, donald.keller wrote:

Yes
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2015 11:02:01 PM
At 4/24/2015 10:08:57 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/24/2015 10:05:36 PM, donald.keller wrote:

Yes

Will do then lol.

Hopefully it gets more commentary next time.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2015 10:29:34 PM
Next episode will be posted tomorrow.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2015 3:21:48 PM
At 4/18/2015 2:14:19 AM, donald.keller wrote:
DDO's The Kitchen --- Episode 1 --- Counting Dishes

The start of day had brought forth light through the windows of 106 Main... Juggle's Italian Kitchen.
Racist :P

The door bell rang with the entry of a new face... He was a black haired boy of no more than seventeen.
"Who's that!?" A voice called from the kitchen.
"Um. Sir... We're closed right now. You can come back around 11. We'll be opened then." The waitress moved around the counter to greet and inform him.
"I'm not a customer. I'm the new Dish Washer." The boy replied.
"Oh! Imabench, the new Dish Washer's here." She yelled out.
"Oh good. About time." Imabench walked in from the kitchen. He was a taller fellow. "Petersmith. Don't blow the new guy this time. That's my job."
LOL
Rev quickly looked at him.
"Oh shut up... Hi, I'm Petersmith." She smiled at him.
"Did... You really give the last guy a blowjob..?" Rev asked.
Who's asking? :P
"That's for you to keep wondering." She winked and returned to the cash register to count the drawer.

"I'm... In the right restaurant, right?" Rev looked at him.
"Of course. Why do you ask?" Imabench didn't seem to notice the skillet flying across the kitchen behind him, or the scream of whoever threw it.
"Are... Are you sure?" Rev was hoping he'd say no.
The same skillet, now on fire, went flying back across the kitchen. "Yea. Why?" Imabench was oblivious to whatever was going on... Or used to it.

LOL
---------------------------------------------------- The Kitchen ----------------------------------------------------

Inside the kitchen, there were at least three people aside from Imabench and Rev.
"Hey, a new dish washer." One of them appeared from behind the pizza oven in the middle of the room. "I'm Daytona. Who are you?"
"Oh. I'm..."
"Okay, Cool. Got it." Daytona returned to whatever he was working on.
Poor wev
"That's Mikal. Over there." Imabench pointed to the other guy in the kitchen.
"Who's that?" Rev pointed to an older guy with grey hair and a red apron. He had come up from a door to the side of the far end of the place.
"Oh. He's your boss. Wylted." Ima replied.
The man looked over at Rev and pointed. "Hey."
"Good luck." Imabench was gone almost immediately.
"What..." Rev looked around, then at his boss.
Lol

"You're the new dish washer? Good, Daytona will teach you how to work the station."
"Are you kidding me? I'm about to go on my break! Have the dish washer do it... He does all the unwanted cra... Oh wait..." Daytona sighed.
"Get done and out by 3:00. And for the love of God don't put knifes in the sink. Don't throw knifes. Don't stab people with knifes. And don't eat knifes." He spoke fast. "Also, don't beat people to death with the sponges..." Wylted finished.
O.O
"How... How do you beat someone to death with a sponge?" Rev was a little flabbergasted.
"Oh good, you don't know how. Let's keep it that way." Wylted answered. He begin for the door in the front of the kitchen.
Hmmm

"Oh hey. Wylted..." A waitress walked up to him. "I wanted to ask you..."
"Petersmith. One of them's talking to me again." Wylted interrupted.
ROFL #BG
"Marie, come over here." Petersmith called the girl, Marie, over to the counter.

"Don't worry... Peters the head waitress, she works with all of them. Wylted only pays attention to the kitchen staff." Daytona walked up and begin talking. "Don't concern yourself with the waitresses... Petersmith's the only good one. The others are... terrible." Daytona started for the dish washer's station.
Good? as in? :P
"Okay... So what is everything here?" Rev asked.
"Okay. This here is where the dish soap water goes... This sink holds sanitizer. The middle sink is for rinsing. Just use the faucet, so the sink can stay empty. We need it for pasta and broccoli. Oh, and chicken." Daytona was explaining everything. "And this beast is the Dish Washer... You put freshly washed dishes here and it finishes the job. Any questions?"
"No. I think I got it." Rev answered.
"Good... Remember to start your final run around 2:30, and be out by 3. Get that down, and do it faster each day. After a week, you should be getting out by 2."
"Okay... Oh. Question. How high does pay usually get around here?" Rev asked.
Daytona assessed the question for a moment, then answered. "Just stick to counting dishes..."

Whelps
---------------------------------------------------- 12:00 PM ----------------------------------------------------

Imabench was at the stove cooking a pasta of some type. Juggle's Italian Kitchen was full, with at least fourty-five customers.
DONT EAT IT
Marie walked through the wide door. "Imabench. We need another..." Suddenly, an uncooked steak hit the wall beside her.
"Oh. Sorry. I thought you were going to say something about needing more food. Nevermind." Imabench returned to cooking.
"You're so rude. The customers need..." Marie was interrupted by another steak flying at her. "I swear I'll freaking..."
Marie's sass lol

"Marie." Petersmith walked up. "What is that?" She pointed to the bin under the metal table in front of the kitchen.
"What's what?" Marie asked.
Imabench walked past for the bathroom.
"That crap. Look at this... The dishes are everywhere down there. I told you to put them in there in an organized manner. How would you like to clean those?" Petersmith was angry.
"I'm too busy to care about how the dishes are put into the bins." Marie replied.
"Bull. That's an excuse... And look!" Peter pointed. "I told you to scrap off the food, and empty the cups before putting them in there... Look at all that water in there!"

Rev walked up to get the bin.
"You see that?! There are ducks swimming in the bins now! How many times do I need to tell you to dump the drinks first."
"Quack." - Duck.
O_O
"What the fu..." Rev was utterly dumbfounded.
"Hey Rev. Can you clean the bathrooms? Someone... ... ... Well... ... You'll see." Imabench came back into the kitchen. "And I believe we can all agree that whoever did it was probably not an employee..." He whistled off.
"I hate this place already..." Rev begin for the bathrooms.
aww

"So Daytona. We have a problem." Imabench spoke to him as he came up from the back of the kitchen.
"Oh god. What is it?" Daytona asked.
"We're out of Steaks." Imabench replied.
"What? How...?" Daytona looked at him. "Wylted's gonna kill us."
"Uh... Just say Night Shift did it." Imabench answered.
"Mikal. Tell me you have some good news." Daytona yelled out at him. They were on opposite ends of the kitchen.
"Ya... We have at least 12 pounds of Hamburger left." Mikal yelled back.
"Well that's good, at least." Daytona replied.
"Oh. And Wylted wanted me to tell you to watch the stoves... The gas lines are messing up, so the stove might combust." Mikal spoke out.
"Are you kidding me?" Daytona turned around and observed the stove... A few minutes went by...

The salad station suddenly caught fire.
"What the hell is wrong with this place!"
O_O wow lol

------------------------------------------------ 1:00 PM ------------------------------------------------

"Hey. How's the dish washer doing?" Wylted walked in.
"Rev? He's done great... so... far... What?" Daytona saw Wylted staring inattentively at the salad station.
"..." Wylted stared for nearly a minute. "Why is there baked flour on the salad station..."
"Night shift." Daytona replied quickly.
"I see. Imabench, clean this." Wylted continued to the stove... Big Bertha.
"Okay. Dish washer, clean this." Imabench walked off.

"Say... Where is the dish washer?" Daytona asked. "I swear if he's in the bathroom

He's masturbating with soap
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.