Jump to topic:

Why is no one on DDO?

tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 9:16:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
It's really, really boring ... nobody is on DDO today. Generally at this time there's so much activity on DDO. I'm bored, and I want to do something ...
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 9:18:59 AM
At 4/18/2015 9:16:10 AM, tejretics wrote:
It's really, really boring ... nobody is on DDO today. Generally at this time there's so much activity on DDO. I'm bored, and I want to do something ...

There's already another complaint thread on the forum, we don't need another one.
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 9:19:41 AM
At 4/18/2015 9:18:59 AM, RevNge wrote:

There's already another complaint thread on the forum, we don't need another one.

Oh ... I didn't see it :p
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
FuzzyCatPotato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 9:19:41 AM

read a book
As you can see, the Fuzzy Cat-Potato (Quamquam Felis-tuberosum) is far too evolutionarily disadvantageous to ever evolve. Thus, a God must exist, and he is drunk.
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 9:20:41 AM
At 4/18/2015 9:19:41 AM, FuzzyCatPotato wrote:

read a book

Haha I'm doing that simultaneously. I'm reading "The Science of Discworld" by Terry Pratchett.
FuzzyCatPotato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 9:21:27 AM
At 4/18/2015 9:20:41 AM, tejretics wrote:

read a book

Haha I'm doing that simultaneously. I'm reading "The Science of Discworld" by Terry Pratchett.

read 2 books
As you can see, the Fuzzy Cat-Potato (Quamquam Felis-tuberosum) is far too evolutionarily disadvantageous to ever evolve. Thus, a God must exist, and he is drunk.
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 9:22:23 AM
At 4/18/2015 9:21:27 AM, FuzzyCatPotato wrote:
At 4/18/2015 9:20:41 AM, tejretics wrote:

read a book

read 2 books

LOL. I'm in a "DDO mood".
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 9:22:36 AM

eat cheese
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 9:25:16 AM
At 4/18/2015 9:18:59 AM, RevNge wrote:

The fact that two people noticed makes your earlier statement false. And you call yourself a detective. For shame L for shame.
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 9:25:49 AM
At 4/18/2015 9:22:36 AM, Mikal wrote:

eat cheese

Lol. Do you happen to know if there are any Mafia sign-ups?
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 9:26:30 AM

How about looking at sections of the site where you don't go often? Such as this opinions topic:

http://www.debate.org...
The thing is, I hate relativism. I hate relativism more than I hate everything else, excepting, maybe, fibreglass powerboats... What it overlooks, to put it briefly and crudely, is the fixed structure of human nature. - Jerry Fodor

Don't be a stat cynic:

Response to conservative views on deforestation:

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 9:26:49 AM
At 4/18/2015 9:25:49 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 4/18/2015 9:22:36 AM, Mikal wrote:

eat cheese

Lol. Do you happen to know if there are any Mafia sign-ups?

not off hand

mind is finishing and you got to wait for the beginner series to finish if you are new

3 games running at once, which is not suppose to happen either
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 11:00:06 AM

Learn a skill
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 9:22:16 AM

Sounds a lot like now....
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 9:24:19 AM
At 4/20/2015 9:22:16 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Nah, Clash, 16k, me, you and a couple of others are on. The day before yesterday, there was, like, no one except Clash and Rev, till Mikal and the others turned up on the forums.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 9:25:20 AM
At 4/20/2015 9:24:19 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 4/20/2015 9:22:16 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Nah, Clash, 16k, me, you and a couple of others are on. The day before yesterday, there was, like, no one except Clash and Rev, till Mikal and the others turned up on the forums.

That is still only about 6-8 people, and no one is posting or anything.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 9:27:03 AM
The "Members Online" page has over 30 pages of people on there currently... BUT NO ONE IS POSTING ANYTHING.
Suh dude

tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 9:30:40 AM
At 4/20/2015 9:27:03 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
The "Members Online" page has over 30 pages of people on there currently... BUT NO ONE IS POSTING ANYTHING.

Hmm ... check the religious forum LOL.
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 9:30:42 AM

Lol. First world problems. Last time no one was here. Edeb8 had more users, seriously. Oh, and for us Asians this is the norm.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 9:32:10 AM
I guess I could joke around about how I inconspicuously placed spam nukes in the "Religion" forum that are set to detonate at 12:00 this afternoon my time.
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 9:34:07 AM
At 4/20/2015 9:30:40 AM, tejretics wrote:

I am thinking about inconspicuously placing and then detonating spam nukes in the religion forum. At 12:00 this afternoon my time, I will detonate them, and the spam will fly.
Suh dude

Varrack
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 9:34:49 AM
Sometimes I may spend an hour online just reading debates or posts and not post anything myself..yet I'm still online.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 9:35:41 AM
At 4/20/2015 9:34:49 AM, Varrack wrote:
Sometimes I may spend an hour online just reading debates or posts and not post anything myself..yet I'm still online.

I'm too bored to do that. :p
Suh dude

tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 9:35:41 AM
At 4/20/2015 9:34:07 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

I am thinking about inconspicuously placing and then detonating spam nukes in the religion forum. At 12:00 this afternoon my time, I will detonate them, and the spam will fly.

That's 2 hours and 25 minutes from now ... by that time, people will start coming.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 9:36:34 AM
At 4/20/2015 9:35:41 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 4/20/2015 9:34:07 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

That's 2 hours and 25 minutes from now ... by that time, people will start coming.

Woe be to the poor souls that chose to be there at that time....LOL
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 9:39:05 AM
At 4/20/2015 9:38:05 AM, RXRTHEJEWISHLAWER wrote:
Don't worry children. I'm here.

Now how did you get past your IP ban there, mister?
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 9:41:05 AM
At 4/20/2015 9:40:15 AM, RXRTHEJEWISHLAWER wrote:
Magic.

OK.
Suh dude

ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 9:41:39 AM
At 4/20/2015 9:39:05 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 4/20/2015 9:38:05 AM, RXRTHEJEWISHLAWER wrote:
Don't worry children. I'm here.

Now how did you get past your IP ban there, mister?

Please don't report him yet.

Fun fact of the week

Joke of the week: