Jump to topic:

Secret Tales of Rebel Spammers

tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 10:11:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
This is a forum thread I was inspired to create to become a symbol against a new sect of "rebel spammers", who have re-emerged from DDO while maintaining parallel accounts. I must acknowledge these following people, who have helped me in this rebellion AGAINST rebel spammers:

airmax1227
imabench
Varrack
sangameshdavey
Diqiucun_Cunmin
The-Voice-of-Truth
Clashnboom
All the mods

Now, the purpose of this thread is to present the underlying DDO secrets, unveiling these rebel spammers and stupid trolls (note - not clever trolls ...).

My first tale is that of RXR:

First, RXR joined DDO as an ordinary debater. He was the normal one, noob-sniped a few and made some good points. He was first drawn to my attention when he accepted a challenge of a friend, @sangameshdavey, who kind of accidentally spammed in the debate with terrible spelling, etc. So I voted fairly in RXR's favor ... and that was the last time I knew of him. I think I sent him a friend request.

Then, much later and completely unrelated, a user called "drakethejewishlawyer" accepted a debate of mine: Young Earth Creationism is Improbable. He rapped some nonsense and trolled in Round 1, following which he posted a forum post to rate the "rap battle". I didn't exactly figure it then, but the concept of a rap battle in a debate is unique to DDO, so I didn't figure it was someone already on DDO. So I sent a PM to @airmax, informing him of the situation. Airmax closed @drake's account and reopened the debate challenge of mine.

A few hours later, an imabench-impersonator, "imaparkbench", accepted the debate and made a rude, troll-version of acceptance. I told myself "OK, fine" and just responded with a flurry of fearsome arguments. imaparkbench was stupidly claiming that he was the "true" imabench, following which imabench thrashed him in a debate and imabench and I spoke to each other on how we thrashed him. But I nonetheless wanted a good challenge for the YEC debate, so I PM'd airmax. He reopened the challenge, and the debate is going on well now.

I knew that imaparkbench was not new to the site, and was curious that imaparkbench was another troll accepting, SPECIFICALLY, the same debate. I considered @imapark and @drake might be the same, but didn't bother to give it a second thought. Both had their accounts closed.

So then RXR changed his profile pic to match that of @drake's, and in the DDO Awards Nominations, nominated @drake for best troll. Now, it was obvious that RXR and drake were the same, and everyone kind of figured it out. It was curious that RXR had become the biggest troll ever after his rather great arguments against @sangamesh.

Then, I'm not sure, but I caught a mention of @imapark from RXR, and the story fit in very well.

It was a curious case that kept me thinking for days ... Has someone hacked into RXR's account? Because his debating skills also deteriorated ... or is he deliberately being a troll? I reckon the latter.

Ultimately, the secret hides behind one of RXR's polls on Hitler, following which he became a troll. This is Diqiucun_Cunmin's account of this:

"It was actually fairly obvious that RXR and drake were the same person. After RXR had a poll deleted (it was a serious one, asking whether Hitler was a criminal since he did not break any German laws), he made a thread where he said he would contact a Jewish lawyer for legal action for the deletion. Thereafter he said he'd found the best 'Jewish layers', including Obama.

As for imaparkbench, I think it's probable that it's RXR as well, since he has an irrational hatred for imabench, LOL."

Thanks for joining me in posting the histories of the spammers! And I predict some sardonic people will spam the thread, LOL. That doesn't really matter! :D
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 10:12:15 AM
Feel free to post tales of banned members, like bhu and STALIN ;)
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 10:20:35 AM
At 4/20/2015 10:12:15 AM, tejretics wrote:

RxR is Stalin.
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 10:22:16 AM
At 4/20/2015 10:20:35 AM, RevNge wrote:

RxR is Stalin.

Seriously?
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 10:23:06 AM
At 4/20/2015 10:22:16 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 4/20/2015 10:20:35 AM, RevNge wrote:

RxR is Stalin.

Seriously?

No, I'm just kidding. They're all Airmax, obviously.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 11:17:56 AM

I was looking forward to how you elaborated on 2001bhu...
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 12:26:08 PM
At 4/20/2015 12:25:04 PM, Varrack wrote:
You left out heil and genesis01. They're well-known trolls in the polls section.

It is time to take up arms again. RXR is back.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 12:35:47 PM
The personas of RXR:

imaparkbench
Varrrack (impersonating Varrack - notice the extra "r")
drakethejewishlawyer
obamathejewishlawyer
RXR
RXRTHEJEWISHLAWER

So far ...

http://www.debate.org... - LOL.

And even I dunno why bhu got banned.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 12:37:18 PM
At 4/20/2015 12:35:47 PM, tejretics wrote:
The personas of RXR:

imaparkbench
drakethejewishlawyer
obamathejewishlawyer
RXR
RXRTHEJEWISHLAWER

So far ...

I am trying to get him out of here; trying to think of ways to troll the troller.
Suh dude

tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 12:38:48 PM
At 4/20/2015 12:37:18 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
The personas of RXR:

imaparkbench
drakethejewishlawyer
obamathejewishlawyer
RXR
RXRTHEJEWISHLAWER

So far ...

I am trying to get him out of here; trying to think of ways to troll the troller.

But whatever you do, don't report him ... I want to see what he does. And, you don't "troll the troller", you "troll the troll", LOL.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 12:39:18 PM
At 4/20/2015 12:38:48 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 4/20/2015 12:37:18 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
The personas of RXR:

imaparkbench
drakethejewishlawyer
obamathejewishlawyer
RXR
RXRTHEJEWISHLAWER

So far ...

But whatever you do, don't report him ... I want to see what he does. And, you don't "troll the troller", you "troll the troll", LOL.

Aight. LOL.
Suh dude