Jump to topic:

Zaradi

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 5:31:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Has been going through some tough sht. I know I just gave him a shout out but I really want to emphasize what an amazing person he is. Matt has been a member that has changed this sit for the better. He is one of the best debaters on here and possibly one of the most kindest and selfless people that I have ever met

Matt from Rina and I to you. No matter what's happening keep your chin up mate, and never let anyone talk down to you or believe anything negative about yourself. You are an amazing guy with a bright future and i only wish I could model my own life after the dedication and loyalty that you have to friends. I'd take a bullet for you dude, so don't think no one cares. If you don't know think you've did much on here or by meeting people on here, you've changed my life. Never forget that
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 5:41:23 PM
I agree. Zaradi's a great person on DDO.

He's a intelligent, persistent, bamf. Not only that, but he's kind, encouraging, down-right hilarious, and of course- cute too, esp the emo hair.

I'd like to increase his suffering by reminding him of a post he once made, that was extremely helpful to a young user, I'm not sure if he remembers it.

[http://www.debate.org...]

But in all seriousness, there's no reason to ever be this sad about anything. Things happen in life that make us sad sometimes, maybe even make us depressed at times. There will be times when you look back at everything you've done in life, all of your achievements and failures, all of the fond memories and the harsh moments, and not understand the point of any of it. If it gets particularly bad, you may even question what you're still doing on this earth, and if you even deserve to be here anymore; that death is preferable to life in your case and as much as people tell you to keep trying, and that it will get better eventually, you just lack the energy to keep trying; you're just tired, after all. You're tired of having to deal with hard times, and tired of having to be sad.

We've all experienced hard times. We've all had misfortune fall upon us. We've all struggled, failed, fallen down and just not wanted to get back up again. We wouldn't be human if we haven't made mistakes at one point or another. And dealing with things that happen to us, whether they are within our control or outside of our control, is just a part of living life. As ironic as this will be coming from me, it's still the truth: life isn't about avoiding bad times and suffering. It's going to happen, no matter how fast or far you run. Life is about embracing the events that have come to your life, whether they be good or bad, and growing from it. Taking everything that happens to you, all the good memories and bad ones, and learning from your actions, learning from others actions, and becoming a better person for doing so.

I don't know what's going on with you. I'm not going to pretend to know what the circumstances are. But I understand how you're feeling very well. I may or may not have experienced the same exact events you have, but I know the after-effect well. It's something I've struggled with all of my life, and still continue to struggle with to this very day. It's not a fun thing to admit, as I've been living in blissful ignorance for a long time now. But there are others who are dealing with a lot of the same things you are right now, maybe even exactly the same things. You never know.

I have two reasons for making this post. The first being to talk to someone. Like I said, as alone as you may feel at times, you actually aren't alone. Even when you're sitting alone in your room, staring at a computer screen and wondering if anyone would care if you dropped off the face of the earth, there are still those out there who keep you in their thoughts fondly. There are still those out there who, when they hear your name mentioned, recall a fond memory, or when they are asked if they know you, will smile and reply with "Oh yeah, he's a good friend of mine". You may not even realize that they're there, but they are. There are plenty of people here who are willing to help you through anything you're going through, even willing to float you money if you're in need of a meal. Talk to someone, just vent for a while, as cliche as it may sound.

And if you don't want to talk to someone on here, that's totally understandable. We're just a bunch of random whacko's on the internet, why would you share something personal and sensitive with us when you don't even know who we are? It's an entirely understandable view, and none of us will be offended if this is the case. If this is the case, however, you need to talk to someone else, someone you know. Whether it be a parent or a friend or just someone you know who you think would listen, or even just go seek professional counseling. So long as you talk to someone about what you're going through, it will help.

The second point of making this post is to tell you to not give up yet. Resolve to do this: keep going for another day. Just one day. And if you haven't decided that you're done with everything, that you want to end it all right then and right there, to try another day. Then another. Soon you'll be weeks, months, even years later down the road, and the problems you were experiencing then may have even resolved themselves by now, or you may have resolved them yourself. But you never would've experienced it had you given up when you felt down and alone.

And as alone as you may feel, you really aren't. There's always going to be those that support you, regardless of what may happen to you. It may not even be that obvious to see: you have that friend who's always willing to give you a ride somewhere if you need it. You have the friend who's always down to play a game with you when you have some time to kill and just want to relax a bit. It's small things like this that show a desire to see you succeed, to want you to be happy and satisfied with yourself. It may not be a cheesy, corny, movie-like display of dramatic emotions and a tear-filled "I'll always be here for you, friend" moment, but the effect is the same: you have people around you who are going to support you through thick and thin, whether you realize it or not.

I hope you feel well soon.

-Zaradi

Who better to encourage you than yourself?

You're an epic mofo brah- don't forget it! <3
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 5:42:07 PM
I would link you singing also, to increase your suffering, and make you smile, but you might kill me D:
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 5:46:21 PM
Zaradi,

There are a lot of people on the site that think highly of you--and deservedly so. If you ever need to talk about stuff going on in your life, vent, or just chat about something totally unrelated, you can always PM me.

*hugs*
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 6:10:26 PM
Zaradi, you may not like me very much, out of the annoying things I have done in the past, but I have always thought highly of you, and whenever I got your approval on something, rare as it was, I was pleased. It's always great to have you, Zaradi, and I still want to see you around, to keep me in line a little bit. ;D
#FeeltheFreezerBern
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 6:40:53 PM
At 4/22/2015 6:10:26 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Zaradi, you may not like me very much, out of the annoying things I have done in the past, ... to keep me in line a little bit. ;D

SHIP IT
D: :p
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 7:35:28 PM
You guys...

I have no words. I don't feel like I've done anything to merit this, but thank you.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 7:41:35 PM
Zaradi, fvck you.

Seriously though, you turned one of my favorite anime into a decent game of mafia. Well done and best of luck.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 8:44:27 PM
At 4/22/2015 7:35:28 PM, Zaradi wrote:
You guys...

I have no words. I don't feel like I've done anything to merit this, but thank you.

You deserve it, mate.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 9:00:34 PM
You guys...

Zaradi, you've done a lot to deserve this. You're awesome contributions to this site (running tournaments, generating great content, helping noobs, etc) notwithstanding, you're also a great person, with a great sense of humor.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 9:14:25 PM
At 4/22/2015 5:41:23 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

He's a intelligent, persistent, bamf. Not only that, but he's kind, encouraging, down-right hilarious, and of course- cute too, esp the emo hair.

I'd like to increase his suffering by reminding him of a post he once made, that was extremely helpful to a young user, I'm not sure if he remembers it.

But in all seriousness, there's no reason to ever be this sad about anything. Things happen in life that make us sad sometimes, maybe even make us depressed at times. There will be times when you look back at everything you've done in life, all of your achievements and failures, all of the fond memories and the harsh moments, and not understand the point of any of it. If it gets particularly bad, you may even question what you're still doing on this earth, and if you even deserve to be here anymore; that death is preferable to life in your case and as much as people tell you to keep trying, and that it will get better eventually, you just lack the energy to keep trying; you're just tired, after all. You're tired of having to deal with hard times, and tired of having to be sad.

We've all experienced hard times. We've all had misfortune fall upon us. We've all struggled, failed, fallen down and just not wanted to get back up again. We wouldn't be human if we haven't made mistakes at one point or another. And dealing with things that happen to us, whether they are within our control or outside of our control, is just a part of living life. As ironic as this will be coming from me, it's still the truth: life isn't about avoiding bad times and suffering. It's going to happen, no matter how fast or far you run. Life is about embracing the events that have come to your life, whether they be good or bad, and growing from it. Taking everything that happens to you, all the good memories and bad ones, and learning from your actions, learning from others actions, and becoming a better person for doing so.

I don't know what's going on with you. I'm not going to pretend to know what the circumstances are. But I understand how you're feeling very well. I may or may not have experienced the same exact events you have, but I know the after-effect well. It's something I've struggled with all of my life, and still continue to struggle with to this very day. It's not a fun thing to admit, as I've been living in blissful ignorance for a long time now. But there are others who are dealing with a lot of the same things you are right now, maybe even exactly the same things. You never know.

I have two reasons for making this post. The first being to talk to someone. Like I said, as alone as you may feel at times, you actually aren't alone. Even when you're sitting alone in your room, staring at a computer screen and wondering if anyone would care if you dropped off the face of the earth, there are still those out there who keep you in their thoughts fondly. There are still those out there who, when they hear your name mentioned, recall a fond memory, or when they are asked if they know you, will smile and reply with "Oh yeah, he's a good friend of mine". You may not even realize that they're there, but they are. There are plenty of people here who are willing to help you through anything you're going through, even willing to float you money if you're in need of a meal. Talk to someone, just vent for a while, as cliche as it may sound.

And if you don't want to talk to someone on here, that's totally understandable. We're just a bunch of random whacko's on the internet, why would you share something personal and sensitive with us when you don't even know who we are? It's an entirely understandable view, and none of us will be offended if this is the case. If this is the case, however, you need to talk to someone else, someone you know. Whether it be a parent or a friend or just someone you know who you think would listen, or even just go seek professional counseling. So long as you talk to someone about what you're going through, it will help.

The second point of making this post is to tell you to not give up yet. Resolve to do this: keep going for another day. Just one day. And if you haven't decided that you're done with everything, that you want to end it all right then and right there, to try another day. Then another. Soon you'll be weeks, months, even years later down the road, and the problems you were experiencing then may have even resolved themselves by now, or you may have resolved them yourself. But you never would've experienced it had you given up when you felt down and alone.

And as alone as you may feel, you really aren't. There's always going to be those that support you, regardless of what may happen to you. It may not even be that obvious to see: you have that friend who's always willing to give you a ride somewhere if you need it. You have the friend who's always down to play a game with you when you have some time to kill and just want to relax a bit. It's small things like this that show a desire to see you succeed, to want you to be happy and satisfied with yourself. It may not be a cheesy, corny, movie-like display of dramatic emotions and a tear-filled "I'll always be here for you, friend" moment, but the effect is the same: you have people around you who are going to support you through thick and thin, whether you realize it or not.

-Zaradi

Annie you one cool chica
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 9:15:47 PM
At 4/22/2015 5:46:21 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Zaradi,

There are a lot of people on the site that think highly of you--and deservedly so. If you ever need to talk about stuff going on in your life, vent, or just chat about something totally unrelated, you can always PM me.

*hugs*

Pretty much all that needs to be said...
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 9:15:54 PM
At 4/22/2015 9:14:25 PM, Raisor wrote:

-Zaradi

Annie you one cool chica

... Umm...
Re-read... o_o

I didn't actually write the italics. That was all Matt...

I copied it into a doc because I thought it was extremely inspiring. ^_^
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 9:17:15 PM
You guys...

Matt.

You're amazeballs.

*nods*

Don't even deny it. :P
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 9:23:14 PM
At 4/22/2015 9:15:54 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 4/22/2015 9:14:25 PM, Raisor wrote:

-Zaradi

Annie you one cool chica

... Umm...
Re-read... o_o

I didn't actually write the italics. That was all Matt...

I copied it into a doc because I thought it was extremely inspiring. ^_^

jaja

but caring enough about what other people say to give their own words back to them is pretty cool.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 9:24:38 PM
At 4/22/2015 9:15:47 PM, Raisor wrote:
At 4/22/2015 5:46:21 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Zaradi,

*hugs*

Pretty much all that needs to be said...
Tsar of DDO
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 9:33:31 PM
Z-money is a god. Unlike everyone else here, I've actually met him IRL and can attest that he is really cool
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 9:36:05 PM
At 4/22/2015 9:33:31 PM, thett3 wrote:
Z-money is a god. Unlike everyone else here, I've actually met him IRL and can attest that he is really cool

LUCKY D:

DAT HAIR :O

#BUTTBUDDIES
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 9:56:13 PM
At 4/22/2015 9:33:31 PM, thett3 wrote:

Piece of sht stole your IRL virginity
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 10:18:33 PM
You guys...

read this
http://www.gizoogle.net...
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 10:20:10 PM
ZARADI'S PROFILE

READ IT RIGHT MEOW

Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Varrack
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 10:26:33 PM
At 4/22/2015 10:18:33 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
You guys...

read this

How do you do that
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 10:27:15 PM
At 4/22/2015 10:26:33 PM, Varrack wrote:
You guys...

read this

How do you do that

gizoogle
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 10:37:35 PM
You guys...

read this

Lol good job.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 10:38:28 PM
At 4/22/2015 10:37:35 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
You guys...

read this

Lol good job.

I didn't write it!!! I was just introduced to the site XD
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2015 7:01:52 AM
He's got constipation?
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"