Jump to topic:

I NOTICE BLADE o' LIES IS SAYING S***

8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2015 5:48:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I apologize if this seems call out thread, I only meant to have some fun rivalry and make debate more well known
hey b0ss ( V5;" V0;B2; V5;")
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2015 6:02:13 AM
At 4/23/2015 5:07:25 AM, 8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA wrote:

This thread is utterly disgusting, ironic, and in poor taste. This is a terrible way to begin your DDO career, and I assure you that, with this thread and your corresponding actions, you have already alienated yourself amongst many in this community.

Take this as a wake-up call, and use it as a salutary exercise to improve. Otherwise, there's no real place for you on this website.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2015 6:03:48 AM
At 4/23/2015 6:02:13 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:

This thread is utterly disgusting, ironic, and in poor taste. This is a terrible way to begin your DDO career, and I assure you that, with this thread and your corresponding actions, you have already alienated yourself amongst many in this community.

Take this as a wake-up call, and use it as a salutary exercise to improve. Otherwise, there's no real place for you on this website.

It's okay I think you are very passionate about this matter and passion should be appreciated not punished.

I would happily accept your vote against me over someone voting for me who doesn't truly believe in it.

It's all about perspective in the end (I am a Nihilist). I wish you very good luck in life but I think your outlook on matters is too emotional for me.

Emotional opinions are not bad but they cannot be reasoned into or out of. With that, I will accept that you have a passionate love for blade-of-truth, proabbly platonic of course, and that my attacks on him in the rap and his inability to successfully prove me to plagiarize both have deeply affected your emotional stability.

I will let this be and hope others are not of same opinion as you.

All the best.
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2015 6:13:52 AM
At 4/23/2015 6:03:48 AM, 8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA wrote:
It's okay I think you are very passionate about this matter and passion should be appreciated not punished.

I'm not the one who's on blast; that would be you, and it's best that you not deflect, but focus on the matter at hand, which is *your* actions, *your* plagiarism, and *your* misconduct.

I would happily accept your vote against me over someone voting for me who doesn't truly believe in it.

I haven't voted yet, though there isn't a rational person on this website who would actually argue that plagiarism doesn't merit a loss. Extrapolate from that where my vote, if I opt to vote, will be going.

It's all about perspective in the end (I am a Nihilist). I wish you very good luck in life but I think your outlook on matters is too emotional for me.

This is flat-out bullsh1t. Never once have I made an emotional appeal; ironically, your thread and your pathological propensity to deflect blame is far more "emotional" than anything I've said, though I challenge you -- and this is key -- to find one place where I appealed to emotion.

This is not an issue of emotion, nor is it subjective. Arguing anything to the contrary is utterly absurd, and contrary to the values DDO members are (rightly) held to.

Emotional opinions are not bad but they cannot be reasoned into or out of.

Once more, your inability to comprehend what is "actually" an emotional appeal betrays your complete disconnect with reality.

Plagiarism is objectively bad, as was your subsequent backtracking and your insistence that BOT was "mentally challenged" for rightly pointing out what constitutes plagiarism.

With that, I will accept that you have a passionate love for blade-of-truth, proabbly platonic of course, and that my attacks on him in the rap and his inability to successfully prove me to plagiarize both have deeply affected your emotional stability.

Once more, you haven't the slightest logical point, and thus you must deflect blame. Clearly you aren't Rhodes-Scholar material -- and that's putting it lightly -- so I'm going to break this down for you as slowly as I can, in the simplest possible terms, in the hope that you'll understand it. Let me know at any point if I'm going too fast.

(1) That BOT happens to be a good friend of mine has nothing to do with my response to your behavior; holding BOT's very cordial response to you constant -- and one which, frankly, could have came from any other member -- I'm concerned with *your* behavior, and the ways that it directly runs contrary to site ethics.

(2) You're insinuating that I've "responded emotionally" to this. This is, of course, flat-out wrong, and a function of your inability to actually comprehend what an appeal to emotion is. Again, given your penchant for plagiarism, I can't exactly say that I'm surprised.

(3) It's best, once more, that you not deflect blame. Your "defense" of his charges were paltry, if not outright laughable, and ridden with obfuscation, deflection, and even backtracking. No objective, rational observer could vote your way.

I will let this be and hope others are not of same opinion as you.

I know that you would like that, because people --- such as yourself -- who have done wrong don't like being called out for their sh1t, though I assure that I'm not one to cede, and to allow you to make a mockery of one of the most simplest debating conventions.

May this be a lesson to you, and may you take from this the tools you need to better yourself. If not, don't let the door hit you on the way out. I assure you that this is, by no means, a fringe view.

DDO's Economics Messiah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2015 6:17:00 AM
At 4/23/2015 6:13:52 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:

It is alright that you are angry. What is wrong is how you handle it.

Anger control is very important to learn, believe me. Your aggressive way fo dealing with people likely is a common obstacle in your life. Throw a stone through one's window doesn't make them say "hey thanks I'll get a better window!", it makes them ignore their window quality and want to burn you to pieces.

In the end, I will let you 'win' this, whatever that means. You win and I forgive you. That is the way to go in life.
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2015 6:21:18 AM
At 4/23/2015 6:17:00 AM, 8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA wrote:

Anger control is very important to learn, believe me. Your aggressive way fo dealing with people likely is a common obstacle in your life. Throw a stone through one's window doesn't make them say "hey thanks I'll get a better window!", it makes them ignore their window quality and want to burn you to pieces.

In the end, I will let you 'win' this, whatever that means. You win and I forgive you. That is the way to go in life.

You really aren't the brightest fellow, are you?

You have *completely* ignored everything I have said. I understand why your pathological desire to feel as though you are right is manifesting itself in denial of what is, to everyone else, obvious, but your attempt to deflect blame upon me -- and to insinuate that *I* am fault, or that my response even exuded anger -- is ill-founded, and any objective observer, once more, will see through your deflection and obfuscation.

Let me assure you, once more, that this type of behavior will not suit you well, either in DDO or in life, and the suggestion that you're right when in fact everyone knows you to be patently, objectively wrong will only cause others to resent you more than, I'm sure, they already do.

DDO's Economics Messiah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2015 6:22:33 AM
At 4/23/2015 6:21:18 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 4/23/2015 6:17:00 AM, 8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA wrote:

You really aren't the brightest fellow, are you?

You have *completely* ignored everything I have said. I understand why your pathological desire to feel as though you are right is manifesting itself in denial of what is, to everyone else, obvious, but your attempt to deflect blame upon me -- and to insinuate that *I* am fault, or that my response even exuded anger -- is ill-founded, and any objective observer, once more, will see through your deflection and obfuscation.

Let me assure you, once more, that this type of behavior will not suit you well, either in DDO or in life, and the suggestion that you're right when in fact everyone knows you to be patently, objectively wrong will only cause others to resent you more than, I'm sure, they already do.

I'm not sure about youa nd your value system but for me, I'd rather be resented and content with it than accepted and mad.

It appears we are on different ends of the spectrum.
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2015 6:26:05 AM
At 4/23/2015 6:22:33 AM, 8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA wrote:
I'm not sure about youa nd your value system but for me, I'd rather be resented and content with it than accepted and mad.

That you could be content with being objectively wrong and, rightly, resented by the community because you (a) flagrantly ignore any semblance of integrity that every debater implicitly consents to upon joining and (b) are fine with reveling in your astounding ignorance, and lieu of looking for how you ought to improve yourself after having been rightfully called out as objectively wrong, tells us everything we need to know about you.

That, I assure you, we are.

DDO's Economics Messiah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2015 6:27:05 AM
At 4/23/2015 6:26:05 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:

That you could be content with being objectively wrong and, rightly, resented by the community because you (a) flagrantly ignore any semblance of integrity that every debater implicitly consents to upon joining and (b) are fine with reveling in your astounding ignorance, and lieu of looking for how you ought to improve yourself after having been rightfully called out as objectively wrong, tells us everything we need to know about you.

It is okay, I said all that needs to be said in the debate regarding the false plagiarism accusations. I have no reason to battle his right hand man if that is what you are.
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2015 6:30:36 AM
At 4/23/2015 6:27:05 AM, 8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA wrote:

It is okay, I said all that needs to be said in the debate regarding the false plagiarism accusations. I have no reason to battle his right hand man if that is what you are.

If only your reading comprehension, also, weren't so poor, perhaps this would be a fight worth having.

As I have said and reiterated to you -- and, frankly, I'm getting tired of doing so -- my concern is with *your* actions. You could have been debating anyone, even someone I'm not particularly fond of, and my response to you would be identical.

It's best that you take my remarks for what they are, not for what you think or hope them to be.

DDO's Economics Messiah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2015 6:32:03 AM
At 4/23/2015 6:30:36 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 4/23/2015 6:27:05 AM, 8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA wrote:

If only your reading comprehension, also, weren't so poor, perhaps this would be a fight worth having.

As I have said and reiterated to you -- and, frankly, I'm getting tired of doing so -- my concern is with *your* actions. You could have been debating anyone, even someone I'm not particularly fond of, and my response to you would be identical.

It's best that you take my remarks for what they are, not for what you think or hope them to be.

They are what I hope them to be from my perception, after all. :) So there is not significant difference between the two for me.

You are lashing out at me for no reason other than some apparent rage that I dared stand up to Blade-of-Truth.
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2015 6:36:44 AM
At 4/23/2015 6:32:03 AM, 8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA wrote:
They are what I hope them to be from my perception, after all. :) So there is not significant difference between the two for me.

But there is, and if only you had the mental acuity to actual discern that and to respond in kind, this would be a totally different conversation.

You are lashing out at me for no reason other than some apparent rage that I dared stand up to Blade-of-Truth.

Are you seriously repeating this bunk once more that I've already debunked several times?

Seriously, you're causing yourself to look like even more of a fool. I've reiterated that this had nothing to do with BOT, and everything to do with you. Further, I challenged you to find somewhere I exhibited an "emotional response." Yet, you have still provided nothing -- which tells us what we need to know.

The self-righteous and deluded way in which you're responding to this -- and the hopelessly misguided insinuation that plagiarism, misconduct, and deflection could ever constitute "standing up" to someone -- once more tells of what we need to know about the kind of person you are.

DDO's Economics Messiah
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2015 7:58:37 AM
YO HE BE SAYING THAT HE BE THE BEST RAPPER OF ALL TIME

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

KID GOT REKT!!!!

http://www.debate.org...

its not over yet, because he hasn't posted his last round
So really ,and I'm gonna bet, What he says will bring you down
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2015 8:21:47 AM
At 4/23/2015 7:58:37 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

KID GOT REKT!!!!

its not over yet, because he hasn't posted his last round
So really ,and I'm gonna bet, What he says will bring you down

It's ok. If I lose I still did my best :P
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2015 8:31:58 AM
At 4/23/2015 6:02:13 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:

agreeable.
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2015 8:35:58 AM

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

KID GOT REKT!!!!

i gata say you are outspoken and a applaud you for that. though you need to really think before blurting things out like that, im focusing this towards the comment you made above and a little "debate" you've started with ResponsiblyIrresponsible. you may want to take his advice on this matter. You may have a better chance wining debates/ :)
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2015 9:44:23 AM
At 4/23/2015 5:48:37 AM, 8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA wrote:
I apologize if this seems call out thread, I only meant to have some fun rivalry and make debate more well known

This feels a little like a former user that got very upset at the results of pokemon debates.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2015 9:45:45 AM
At 4/23/2015 9:44:23 AM, TBR wrote:
At 4/23/2015 5:48:37 AM, 8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA wrote:

This feels a little like a former user that got very upset at the results of pokemon debates.

Nah. This guy has much better grammar.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2015 10:05:52 AM
I'm kind of with him. A single line (since BOT rightfully dropped the response to ERB's Lincoln) is super excessive to call plagiarism, especially since, in the music world, you can take up to 7 of the same notes before you can call something plagarism.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2015 10:27:05 AM
At 4/23/2015 10:10:45 AM, XLAV wrote:
You have the sh*ttiest username ever.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2015 12:14:22 PM
At 4/23/2015 10:05:52 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
I'm kind of with him. A single line (since BOT rightfully dropped the response to ERB's Lincoln) is super excessive to call plagiarism, especially since, in the music world, you can take up to 7 of the same notes before you can call something plagarism.

it was 4 words from a 12 word line
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2015 12:25:42 PM
At 4/23/2015 10:27:05 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

I don't attach my pride to my username lol.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2015 12:26:39 PM
At 4/23/2015 12:25:42 PM, 8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA wrote:

Why though???
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2015 12:28:30 PM
At 4/23/2015 12:26:39 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Why though???

No such thing as a social bookworm, the E just makes it worse because it proves your persona is only an online one. See, I could insult you for many things that are superficial and online not just your username but that's pathetic and unnecessary.

If anything my username is the least dissable username there is, there's literally nothing about it to attack.
Kozu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2015 12:30:40 PM
At 4/23/2015 12:28:30 PM, 8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA wrote:

Why though???

No such thing as a social bookworm, the E just makes it worse because it proves your persona is only an online one. See, I could insult you for many things that are superficial and online not just your username but that's pathetic and unnecessary.

If anything my username is the least dissable username there is, there's literally nothing about it to attack.

Except it's complete lack of coherency.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2015 12:32:01 PM

Why though???

That's kind of the point of mine though... O_O
That "ESB" is just how I am on the net...

--

So that's why you chose that name??
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2015 12:38:53 PM

Why though???

No such thing as a social bookworm,

Book clubs would like a word with you.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2015 12:43:49 PM
At 4/23/2015 12:38:53 PM, Zaradi wrote:

Why though???

No such thing as a social bookworm,

Book clubs would like a word with you.

Book clubs do not consist of book worms, they consist of people who wish they were.