Jump to topic:

Complaint

TinyBudha
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2015 2:44:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Every time I try to post a Poll or Opinion topic it rejects it, or part of it, for 'moderator approval' and then it vanishes into the damn abyss. The reason I bring this up is because now I have posted a poll on virginity with specific age groups and a huge age group is missing (19-29) It doesn't make any sense, I didn't even put any picture on that one, there were/are no curse words when I try to input it, it just won't work. Its unnecessary and ruining DDO to be honest. Is there a specific section for complaints, I couldn't find one so I posted here. Is there a way to talk to moderators or something to fix either the coding or the unnecessary personal targeting.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2015 2:47:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/23/2015 2:44:21 PM, TinyBudha wrote:
Every time I try to post a Poll or Opinion topic it rejects it, or part of it, for 'moderator approval' and then it vanishes into the damn abyss. The reason I bring this up is because now I have posted a poll on virginity with specific age groups and a huge age group is missing (19-29) It doesn't make any sense, I didn't even put any picture on that one, there were/are no curse words when I try to input it, it just won't work. Its unnecessary and ruining DDO to be honest. Is there a specific section for complaints, I couldn't find one so I posted here. Is there a way to talk to moderators or something to fix either the coding or the unnecessary personal targeting.

GL

I posted a poll about sex with a picture of a girl covering her boobs nearly over a year ago and my polls are still sent for approval lol. Hence why im no longer on that section