Jump to topic:

Many Glitches, Same Day

tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2015 12:31:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Bsh created a forum topic on a glitch on the DDO front page, as DDO has "moved back a year".

There's another glitch I've noticed. In the Challenge Period, there are 6 debates - "Should students be allowed to eat food in class". All of them have 0 comments. But when you *click* them, you realize they're in the Debating period, the same person has taken them, and there are 2 comments which are the same. This means they're probably the SAME debate in the *debating* period.

Does anyone see the same thing?
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2015 12:39:08 AM
At 4/28/2015 12:31:24 AM, tejretics wrote:
Bsh created a forum topic on a glitch on the DDO front page, as DDO has "moved back a year".

There's another glitch I've noticed. In the Challenge Period, there are 6 debates - "Should students be allowed to eat food in class". All of them have 0 comments. But when you *click* them, you realize they're in the Debating period, the same person has taken them, and there are 2 comments which are the same. This means they're probably the SAME debate in the *debating* period.

Does anyone see the same thing?

I see it.
I've also seen it on multiple occasions.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2015 6:12:17 AM
I have a different problem. My problem is that I can't go to someones albums page. Like it says the page doesn't exist

https://docs.google.com...

Anybody explain this, like i can go into the albums themselves but not the page that shows them all
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2015 9:04:48 AM
At 4/28/2015 6:12:17 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
I have a different problem. My problem is that I can't go to someones albums page. Like it says the page doesn't exist

https://docs.google.com...

Anybody explain this, like i can go into the albums themselves but not the page that shows them all

Their privacy settings that 'allowed' or 'disallowed' certain people to view it must have not included you.
hey b0ss ( V5;" V0;B2; V5;")
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2015 10:56:01 AM
I don't know about these issues, but the site needs help with

1) Bug tracking.
2) Feature requests.

A monstrous forum thread is not cutting it. There is no way to see that bugs/requests are addressed or acknowledged. No ETA, no priority, nothing.