Jump to topic:

Former Pope Ima I Is Temp-Banned

tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2015 12:31:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Why's imabench getting temp-banned a lot these days? He hasn't posted any troll post in the forums, polls or opinions or engaged in "bad" debates ....
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2015 7:10:03 AM
At 4/30/2015 12:31:00 AM, tejretics wrote:
Why's imabench getting temp-banned a lot these days? He hasn't posted any troll post in the forums, polls or opinions or engaged in "bad" debates ....

He violated his rehab for the second time by posting a comment to a debate (well, HIS debate). It apparently goes against the rules he agreed to, so he is getting a 1-week ban.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2015 7:11:01 AM
At 4/30/2015 7:10:03 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

He violated his rehab for the second time by posting a comment to a debate (well, HIS debate). It apparently goes against the rules he agreed to, so he is getting a 1-week ban.

Oh ... he isn't supposed to post comments? I assume the first violation was on kingkd's debate ...
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2015 7:12:36 AM
At 4/30/2015 7:11:01 AM, tejretics wrote:

Oh ... he isn't supposed to post comments? I assume the first violation was on kingkd's debate ...

Yeah, kinda dumb, but Ima agreed to it. And you are correct that his posting a comment on kingkd's debate was the first infraction.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2015 7:14:15 AM
At 4/30/2015 7:12:36 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Yeah, kinda dumb, but Ima agreed to it. And you are correct that his posting a comment on kingkd's debate was the first infraction.

What's his rehab for? Trolling? Or is it his insults to Sadolite? And just curious, how d'you know?
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2015 7:18:19 AM
At 4/30/2015 7:14:15 AM, tejretics wrote:

What's his rehab for? Trolling? Or is it his insults to Sadolite? And just curious, how d'you know?

He was placed in "rehab" after his 6th temp-ban to help improve his behavior on DDO. The only reason I know this is because of the Church of NAC PM. He was telling us about it.
Suh dude

tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2015 7:21:47 AM
At 4/30/2015 7:18:19 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

He was placed in "rehab" after his 6th temp-ban to help improve his behavior on DDO. The only reason I know this is because of the Church of NAC PM. He was telling us about it.

He did PM me about his rehab and Sadolite after the RXR issue, but I know nothing else.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2015 7:23:02 AM
At 4/30/2015 7:21:47 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 4/30/2015 7:18:19 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

He did PM me about his rehab and Sadolite after the RXR issue, but I know nothing else.

Hmm. I guess we'll just have to wait until he returns to get the complete picture.
Suh dude

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2015 12:47:47 PM
At 4/30/2015 12:43:11 PM, imabenchh wrote:
Good to know that faker has been banned.

Now if you could only get me, right?
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2015 2:57:17 PM

His rehab was given after an incident he had with me.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2015 3:07:33 PM
At 4/30/2015 12:50:32 PM, imabenchh wrote:
Im planning to make an alt account out of you TBR next week.

Eat sh*t and die RxR.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2015 3:08:21 PM
That was mean of me.
Please go jump off the nearest cliff, shapeshifter.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2015 6:03:02 PM
Eventually Bench is going to run out of temp bans...he needs to be more conservative (small "c").
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2015 6:04:26 PM
At 4/30/2015 6:03:02 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Eventually Bench is going to run out of temp bans...he needs to be more conservative (small "c").

I know....I hope he doesn't get permanently banned /.\
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2015 6:07:06 PM

I've always wondered why Max only bans liberals...
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2015 6:08:15 PM
At 4/30/2015 6:07:06 PM, RevNge wrote:

Lol...Because obviously he's a secret Tea Party fanatic disguised as a cute Axolotl.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2015 6:09:49 PM
At 4/30/2015 6:08:15 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 4/30/2015 6:07:06 PM, RevNge wrote:

Lol...Because obviously he's a secret Tea Party fanatic disguised as a cute Axolotl.

True, there are many things concealed behind the axolotl...
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2015 1:05:06 AM
At 4/30/2015 6:04:26 PM, Lee001 wrote:

I know....I hope he doesn't get permanently banned /.\

Same here.
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2015 1:37:29 PM

This is, what, his 7th ban? He should have ran out of temp bans about, oh, 4 bans ago.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2015 3:15:07 PM
At 5/1/2015 1:37:29 PM, ShabShoral wrote:

This is, what, his 7th ban? He should have ran out of temp bans about, oh, 4 bans ago.

A better response would be something like Mikal's TS thread.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2015 3:36:19 PM
At 5/1/2015 3:15:07 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

TS thread?
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2015 3:37:12 PM
At 5/1/2015 3:36:19 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 5/1/2015 3:15:07 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

TS thread?

Truth_Seeker. Looks like it was deleted.

Basically it was "hooray he was banned"
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...