Total Posts:29|Showing Posts:1-29
Jump to topic:

AOW Debate Group Sign-Ups

tejretics
Posts: 6,080
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2015 9:33:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Art Of War (AOW) is a debate group started by The-Voice-of-Truth, so that people can participate in realistic war scenario games and vote on such debates.

If you're interested in joining AOW, sign-up here and we will get you on a war debate. As soon as you finish a war debate, you may join the Official AOW Group PM.

==The Sign-Ups==

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.

==The Moderators==

The Moderators of the AOW group are:

1. The-Voice-of-Truth
2. Tejretics
3. Dynasty2468

==CONCLUSION==

If you wish to sign-up, REPLY to this so that I see it, or send me or The-Voice-of-Truth a PM.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
tejretics
Posts: 6,080
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2015 9:34:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Sig change.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
tejretics
Posts: 6,080
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2015 12:25:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Sign up, somebody!
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
tejretics
Posts: 6,080
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2015 1:05:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/30/2015 12:35:36 PM, Lexus wrote:
1. Lexus

Great. Will draft you in!
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
fire_wings
Posts: 5,528
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2016 1:05:36 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
what happened?
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
lannan13
Posts: 23,016
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2016 10:26:53 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/8/2016 1:05:36 PM, fire_wings wrote:
what happened?

We're still doing it.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Rami
Posts: 431
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2016 3:44:34 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
I've always been interested in AOW, but it always sees to be so long. I can't do a very good job on big debates, unless I'm with a teammate.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,542
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2016 7:16:08 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/12/2016 3:44:34 PM, Rami wrote:
I've always been interested in AOW, but it always sees to be so long. I can't do a very good job on big debates, unless I'm with a teammate.

You can do team war-scenario debates. I haven't ever done it because, well, I don't need it. But you can if you would like.

Would you like induction into the group?
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,542
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2016 1:34:12 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/12/2016 11:56:53 PM, Kierhein wrote:
Could you link me to one of these debates? I might be interested.

http://www.debate.org...
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
lannan13
Posts: 23,016
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2016 1:43:45 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/13/2016 1:34:12 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/12/2016 11:56:53 PM, Kierhein wrote:
Could you link me to one of these debates? I might be interested.

http://www.debate.org...

I see how it is.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,542
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2016 1:44:55 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/13/2016 1:43:45 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 1/13/2016 1:34:12 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/12/2016 11:56:53 PM, Kierhein wrote:
Could you link me to one of these debates? I might be interested.

http://www.debate.org...

I see how it is.

It was the first one i found.... plz don't hate me.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
lannan13
Posts: 23,016
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2016 1:54:47 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/13/2016 1:44:55 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/13/2016 1:43:45 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 1/13/2016 1:34:12 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/12/2016 11:56:53 PM, Kierhein wrote:
Could you link me to one of these debates? I might be interested.

http://www.debate.org...

I see how it is.

It was the first one i found.... plz don't hate me.

I've done a ton of AOW debates and you chose that one? I've decimated nations in these debates and you choose this one?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,542
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2016 1:56:24 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/13/2016 1:54:47 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 1/13/2016 1:44:55 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/13/2016 1:43:45 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 1/13/2016 1:34:12 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/12/2016 11:56:53 PM, Kierhein wrote:
Could you link me to one of these debates? I might be interested.

http://www.debate.org...

I see how it is.

It was the first one i found.... plz don't hate me.

I've done a ton of AOW debates and you chose that one? I've decimated nations in these debates and you choose this one?

I went through my debate list... this is the first one I found. Don't h8 meh. PLs.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
lannan13
Posts: 23,016
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2016 1:58:34 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/13/2016 1:56:24 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
This is total domination.

http://www.debate.org...
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,542
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2016 2:00:24 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/13/2016 1:58:34 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 1/13/2016 1:56:24 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
This is total domination.


http://www.debate.org...

Yes. I remember reading that one. You did gr8, m8 8/8.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
Rami
Posts: 431
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2016 2:50:03 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/12/2016 7:16:08 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/12/2016 3:44:34 PM, Rami wrote:
I've always been interested in AOW, but it always sees to be so long. I can't do a very good job on big debates, unless I'm with a teammate.

You can do team war-scenario debates. I haven't ever done it because, well, I don't need it. But you can if you would like.

Would you like induction into the group?

Sure, whatever 'induction' means.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,542
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2016 9:00:56 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/13/2016 2:50:03 AM, Rami wrote:
At 1/12/2016 7:16:08 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/12/2016 3:44:34 PM, Rami wrote:
I've always been interested in AOW, but it always sees to be so long. I can't do a very good job on big debates, unless I'm with a teammate.

You can do team war-scenario debates. I haven't ever done it because, well, I don't need it. But you can if you would like.

Would you like induction into the group?

Sure, whatever 'induction' means.

You'll be included in the next group PM.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
tejretics
Posts: 6,080
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2016 12:02:09 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/13/2016 9:00:56 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/13/2016 2:50:03 AM, Rami wrote:
At 1/12/2016 7:16:08 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/12/2016 3:44:34 PM, Rami wrote:
I've always been interested in AOW, but it always sees to be so long. I can't do a very good job on big debates, unless I'm with a teammate.

You can do team war-scenario debates. I haven't ever done it because, well, I don't need it. But you can if you would like.

Would you like induction into the group?

Sure, whatever 'induction' means.

You'll be included in the next group PM.

I handled moderation for the period of your hiatus -- since you're out, I'd request that you create it.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,542
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2016 1:23:35 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 1/15/2016 12:02:09 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 1/13/2016 9:00:56 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/13/2016 2:50:03 AM, Rami wrote:
At 1/12/2016 7:16:08 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 1/12/2016 3:44:34 PM, Rami wrote:
I've always been interested in AOW, but it always sees to be so long. I can't do a very good job on big debates, unless I'm with a teammate.

You can do team war-scenario debates. I haven't ever done it because, well, I don't need it. But you can if you would like.

Would you like induction into the group?

Sure, whatever 'induction' means.

You'll be included in the next group PM.

I handled moderation for the period of your hiatus -- since you're out, I'd request that you create it.

I will do so. And thanks for keeping it going. I really do appreciate that. :)
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
arch001
Posts: 18
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2016 7:36:22 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 4/30/2015 9:33:55 AM, tejretics wrote:
Art Of War (AOW) is a debate group started by The-Voice-of-Truth, so that people can participate in realistic war scenario games and vote on such debates.

If you're interested in joining AOW, sign-up here and we will get you on a war debate. As soon as you finish a war debate, you may join the Official AOW Group PM.

==The Sign-Ups==

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.

==The Moderators==

The Moderators of the AOW group are:

1. The-Voice-of-Truth
2. Tejretics
3. Dynasty2468

==CONCLUSION==

If you wish to sign-up, REPLY to this so that I see it, or send me or The-Voice-of-Truth a PM.
sorry didn't see the whole thing... sign me up .. as well !!
tejretics
Posts: 6,080
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2016 7:37:00 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/31/2016 7:35:06 AM, arch001 wrote:
hey sign me up too..

The OP - posted: 1 year ago
This post - posted: 1 minute ago
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
arch001
Posts: 18
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2016 7:38:21 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/31/2016 7:37:00 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/31/2016 7:35:06 AM, arch001 wrote:
hey sign me up too..

The OP - posted: 1 year ago
This post - posted: 1 minute ago

well does that matter...