DDO Ascension Enlistment Sheet

Unitomic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2015 11:12:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Humanity is on the expanse!

We encompass a half a billion worlds! We prosper at every level in a golden age! Our technology is unrivaled all throughout. There is little need, and little want. From Earth, we see a radiant light, a star from which our people thrive! But not all are happy"

With such great numbers, it is clear that many would desire something else. Freedom from Earth. Freedom from a civilization too large for them to matter in. For many years, however, we have had a solution! Freedom through colonization. Not of worlds nearby though. A planet on the edge of human space will never be free of Earth Influence. No, they looked farther! Beyond the Galaxies borders themselves! Beyond the reach of Earth!

The Powers at Be have supported this solution for centuries. Those who chose to leave may do so, at the cost of their life in the Via Aurea. The government aids the funding of these ships. The system is beneficial to all those involved. Those who leave are safe forever from the influence and power of Earth, and the Leaders of Earth are free from those who might threaten the stability of Humanity.

But it has been many centuries. In a show of power and wealth, Earth is building a ship larger than any other. Massive on a scale that even the largest of ships can"t compare to. Invested into this ship is all the greatest aspects of Human Technology. And on it is a Sub-Drive stronger than any before it. This ship, the pride of Human Expansion, is designed to take those on board it to the farthest reaches of the Observable Universe! To a galaxy now listed as Via Aeterna, the Eternal Way, as humanity will go without end.

Now before you is the greatest question you"ll ever hear. A fork in the road, a choice on which the future of your story rests. You are offered a spot on the greatest ship ever built, on the mission of spreading humanity to the farthest reaches of space! What will you do? Will you stay, where you have a life, and stability? Or will you embark to a new land, where you determine your own fate? The question is up to you! Choose wisely, because you only to get choose once.
To join the expedition, just sign up here! The ship is still under construction, but you can enlist now! Join the Ascension!

DDO Ascension enlistment sheet:
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:

This advertisement is presented by the new story of our age, DDO Ascension.
Unitomic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2015 10:01:41 PM
You can even suggest things such as catchphrases or basic character traits. So far several members have been conscripted. They just don't know it yet.
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 9:28:46 AM
Is this a Fan Fiction?
"I am not religious. I am a genius. I have the Universe in my hands."
-Aerogant

"Of course a jewish baby cannibalizing a jewish mommy is fine"
-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 1:08:48 PM
At 5/3/2015 12:35:36 PM, Unitomic wrote:
At 5/3/2015 9:28:46 AM, DarthKirones wrote:
Is this a Fan Fiction?

yes it is

Okay, /in
"I am not religious. I am a genius. I have the Universe in my hands."
-Aerogant

"Of course a jewish baby cannibalizing a jewish mommy is fine"
-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 2:01:49 PM
/in
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2015 10:25:43 PM
/in
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2015 10:28:43 PM
/in
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2015 10:55:55 AM
At 5/1/2015 11:12:57 PM, Unitomic wrote:
Humanity is on the expanse!

We encompass a half a billion worlds! We prosper at every level in a golden age! Our technology is unrivaled all throughout. There is little need, and little want. From Earth, we see a radiant light, a star from which our people thrive! But not all are happy"

With such great numbers, it is clear that many would desire something else. Freedom from Earth. Freedom from a civilization too large for them to matter in. For many years, however, we have had a solution! Freedom through colonization. Not of worlds nearby though. A planet on the edge of human space will never be free of Earth Influence. No, they looked farther! Beyond the Galaxies borders themselves! Beyond the reach of Earth!

The Powers at Be have supported this solution for centuries. Those who chose to leave may do so, at the cost of their life in the Via Aurea. The government aids the funding of these ships. The system is beneficial to all those involved. Those who leave are safe forever from the influence and power of Earth, and the Leaders of Earth are free from those who might threaten the stability of Humanity.

But it has been many centuries. In a show of power and wealth, Earth is building a ship larger than any other. Massive on a scale that even the largest of ships can"t compare to. Invested into this ship is all the greatest aspects of Human Technology. And on it is a Sub-Drive stronger than any before it. This ship, the pride of Human Expansion, is designed to take those on board it to the farthest reaches of the Observable Universe! To a galaxy now listed as Via Aeterna, the Eternal Way, as humanity will go without end.

Now before you is the greatest question you"ll ever hear. A fork in the road, a choice on which the future of your story rests. You are offered a spot on the greatest ship ever built, on the mission of spreading humanity to the farthest reaches of space! What will you do? Will you stay, where you have a life, and stability? Or will you embark to a new land, where you determine your own fate? The question is up to you! Choose wisely, because you only to get choose once.
To join the expedition, just sign up here! The ship is still under construction, but you can enlist now! Join the Ascension!

DDO Ascension enlistment sheet:
1:Ajab
2:
3:
4:
5:

This advertisement is presented by the new story of our age, DDO Ascension.