Total Posts:133|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Political Compass Test

xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 12:25:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hello all!

It has officially been six months since the last community wide Political Compass Test. I am excited to see where DDO averages on the political spectrum since six months ago.

Please take the test here:

https://www.politicalcompass.org...

Remember to post your results on this forum!!!
Once I have accumulated what I find to be a significant number of user results, I will compile them all onto one grid. I would love to have at least fifty results this year.

Here are DDO's results from the last year:

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...
Nolite Timere
lannan13
Posts: 23,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 1:25:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/3/2015 12:25:59 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
Hello all!

It has officially been six months since the last community wide Political Compass Test. I am excited to see where DDO averages on the political spectrum since six months ago.

Please take the test here:

https://www.politicalcompass.org...

Remember to post your results on this forum!!!
Once I have accumulated what I find to be a significant number of user results, I will compile them all onto one grid. I would love to have at least fifty results this year.



Here are DDO's results from the last year:

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

How come I'm not on there?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 1:33:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Economic Left/Right: 8.0
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2.77

https://www.politicalcompass.org...

Big change from last year right?
http://www.debate.org...
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Posts: 2,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 1:40:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/3/2015 12:25:59 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
Hello all!

It has officially been six months since the last community wide Political Compass Test. I am excited to see where DDO averages on the political spectrum since six months ago.

Please take the test here:

https://www.politicalcompass.org...

Remember to post your results on this forum!!!
Once I have accumulated what I find to be a significant number of user results, I will compile them all onto one grid. I would love to have at least fifty results this year.



Here are DDO's results from the last year:

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

https://www.politicalcompass.org...

Econ -6.88, Soc -1.33

Hey, I've become more libertarian. XD (I leaned authoritarian very slightly last time I took it.)
The thing is, I hate relativism. I hate relativism more than I hate everything else, excepting, maybe, fibreglass powerboats... What it overlooks, to put it briefly and crudely, is the fixed structure of human nature. - Jerry Fodor

Don't be a stat cynic:
http://www.debate.org...

Response to conservative views on deforestation:
http://www.debate.org...

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 1:47:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Economic Left/Right: 7.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 6.82

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, I went left
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
lannan13
Posts: 23,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 1:49:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/3/2015 1:47:08 PM, 16kadams wrote:
Economic Left/Right: 7.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 6.82

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, I went left

For me I went down right. from pratically 5.13 econ, 5.82 social, to now 8.0 econ, 2.77 social.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 2:18:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/3/2015 1:49:36 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
Economic Left/Right: -4.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.67

ewwwwwwwwwwwww
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 2:22:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/3/2015 1:49:04 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/3/2015 1:47:08 PM, 16kadams wrote:
Economic Left/Right: 7.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 6.82

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, I went left

For me I went down right. from pratically 5.13 econ, 5.82 social, to now 8.0 econ, 2.77 social.

ewwwwwww
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 2:22:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Everyone is becoming socialist! wtfffffffffffff
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
lannan13
Posts: 23,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 2:23:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/3/2015 2:22:20 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 5/3/2015 1:49:04 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/3/2015 1:47:08 PM, 16kadams wrote:
Economic Left/Right: 7.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 6.82

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, I went left

For me I went down right. from pratically 5.13 econ, 5.82 social, to now 8.0 econ, 2.77 social.

ewwwwwww

How so?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 2:23:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/3/2015 12:39:16 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
I am 2.75, -3.85

Is the - for social or economic. Either way... https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 2:24:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/3/2015 2:23:11 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/3/2015 2:22:20 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 5/3/2015 1:49:04 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/3/2015 1:47:08 PM, 16kadams wrote:
Economic Left/Right: 7.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 6.82

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, I went left

For me I went down right. from pratically 5.13 econ, 5.82 social, to now 8.0 econ, 2.77 social.

ewwwwwww

How so?

You are becoming a social liberal, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I am going to be alone as an authoritarian :P
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 2:24:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/3/2015 12:51:33 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
https://www.politicalcompass.org...

https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 2:26:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/3/2015 12:53:54 PM, Mikal wrote:
Economic Left/Right: -4.5
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5

https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
lannan13
Posts: 23,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 2:26:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/3/2015 2:24:05 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 5/3/2015 2:23:11 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/3/2015 2:22:20 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 5/3/2015 1:49:04 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/3/2015 1:47:08 PM, 16kadams wrote:
Economic Left/Right: 7.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 6.82

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, I went left

For me I went down right. from pratically 5.13 econ, 5.82 social, to now 8.0 econ, 2.77 social.

ewwwwwww

How so?

You are becoming a social liberal, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I am going to be alone as an authoritarian :P

I hold on to many authoritarian beliefs. It's probably just my Pro Gay marriage views that are dragging me down.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 2:26:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/3/2015 2:26:20 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/3/2015 2:24:05 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 5/3/2015 2:23:11 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/3/2015 2:22:20 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 5/3/2015 1:49:04 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/3/2015 1:47:08 PM, 16kadams wrote:
Economic Left/Right: 7.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 6.82

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, I went left

For me I went down right. from pratically 5.13 econ, 5.82 social, to now 8.0 econ, 2.77 social.

ewwwwwww

How so?

You are becoming a social liberal, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I am going to be alone as an authoritarian :P

I hold on to many authoritarian beliefs. It's probably just my Pro Gay marriage views that are dragging me down.

maybe m8
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
ShabShoral
Posts: 3,243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 2:56:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/3/2015 1:47:08 PM, 16kadams wrote:
Economic Left/Right: 7.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 6.82

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, I went left

You're such a commie.

Economic Left/Right: 9.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.18
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz

"No aspect of your facial structure suggests Filipino descent."
~ YYW
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 3:25:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/3/2015 12:51:33 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
https://www.politicalcompass.org...

And you say you're centre-right?
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 3:27:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/3/2015 12:53:54 PM, Mikal wrote:
Economic Left/Right: -4.5
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5

How is that "conservative"?
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Mikal
Posts: 11,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 3:27:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/3/2015 3:27:07 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 5/3/2015 12:53:54 PM, Mikal wrote:
Economic Left/Right: -4.5
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5

How is that "conservative"?

its not lol
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 3:28:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/3/2015 3:27:42 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 5/3/2015 3:27:07 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 5/3/2015 12:53:54 PM, Mikal wrote:
Economic Left/Right: -4.5
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5

How is that "conservative"?

its not lol

Quite.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,286
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 3:34:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
https://www.politicalcompass.org...
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,286
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 3:35:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/3/2015 3:34:29 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
https://www.politicalcompass.org...

I've been charting a steady course towards the center of the chart, lol.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -