Jump to topic:

Happy Worship Satan Day

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2015 11:46:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
On this day, the 4th of May is the one true day of the Dark Lord. This is the day he shall be resurrected in years to come and plunge the world into darkness. Let us all gather around and sing praises to him, so that he may save us all as he plunges the world into a chaos like we have never seen. I will sacrifice infants, and Mormons alike to him as I sing praises unto his name. Embrace the future, and the destiny that is to come. Satan is the way, the hope, and the light and on this day we shall sing praises unto him. Join with me in this chant

"uccidili tutti, uccidili tutti, uccidili tutti"

We shall take their hearts from them and seal them away. We shall remove their souls and send them to the dark lake. We shall accept all those that accept him and purge the world of those that deny.

Today is the day of the New Year and this marks the end of man kind.

Yea Verily

I pledge my life to you
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2015 11:57:40 AM
At 5/4/2015 11:56:48 AM, Zaradi wrote:
kfc

I will take the chicken and carve a pentagram in it , as I use it for sexual pleasure and aborting babies in the name of the king on high
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2015 1:34:01 PM
At 5/4/2015 11:46:50 AM, Mikal wrote:
On this day, the 4th of May is the one true day of the Dark Lord. This is the day he shall be resurrected in years to come and plunge the world into darkness. Let us all gather around and sing praises to him, so that he may save us all as he plunges the world into a chaos like we have never seen. I will sacrifice infants, and Mormons alike to him as I sing praises unto his name. Embrace the future, and the destiny that is to come. Satan is the way, the hope, and the light and on this day we shall sing praises unto him. Join with me in this chant

We shall take their hearts from them and seal them away. We shall remove their souls and send them to the dark lake. We shall accept all those that accept him and purge the world of those that deny.

Yea Verily

I pledge my life to you

I see your bet and raise you the Feast of St. Florian.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2015 1:34:53 PM
At 5/4/2015 1:34:01 PM, Geogeer wrote:

Yea Verily

I pledge my life to you

I see your bet and raise you the Feast of St. Florian.

touche
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2015 2:11:26 PM

Yea Verily

I pledge my life to you

I worship myself.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2015 2:33:54 PM
At 5/4/2015 2:11:26 PM, Lee001 wrote:

Yea Verily

I pledge my life to you

I worship myself.

Same thing basically.
GDBH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2015 3:02:00 PM

Yea Verily

I pledge my life to you

Wait... today's a holiday? And it's for theistic satanism? I'm kinda skeptical about that, but...

me gusta.
The measure of a good politician these days seems to be his ability to bull$hit.