Jump to topic:

Stop

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2015 7:55:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The "Church of NAC" is spamming edeb8. Stop now, whoever is taking part in this.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2015 9:16:56 PM
At 5/4/2015 7:55:22 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
The "Church of NAC" is spamming edeb8. Stop now, whoever is taking part in this.

lol

What kind of spamming?
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2015 9:29:51 PM
At 5/4/2015 9:16:56 PM, YYW wrote:

lol

What kind of spamming?

Holy spamming in the name of Chickadee...
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2015 9:35:48 PM
At 5/4/2015 9:29:51 PM, donald.keller wrote:
At 5/4/2015 9:16:56 PM, YYW wrote:

lol

What kind of spamming?

Holy spamming in the name of Chickadee...
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2015 10:20:15 PM
Lol, I read that thread and saw all the hideous thoughts Larz had to say against free speech and expression. He even proudly argued that people couldn't discuss emotionally charged topics in his forms. LOL. Edb8 is social my foot. No wonder Mikal crushed him in that debate.
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2015 10:50:00 PM
At 5/4/2015 10:20:15 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Lol, I read that thread and saw all the hideous thoughts Larz had to say against free speech and expression. He even proudly argued that people couldn't discuss emotionally charged topics in his forms. LOL. Edb8 is social my foot. No wonder Mikal crushed him in that debate.

Amen. May chickadee crush his anti-free speech website!
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 8:34:48 AM

No. We will not stop.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 8:39:46 AM

Join us in our quest for justice. Friend donald.keller to help in the battle and join the church of NAC
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 8:40:40 AM

Why should we stop? Are we violating the TOS? No(I read the entire thing, btw)

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

BblackkBbirdd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 12:24:28 PM

It's not spam if it's for Mod
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 5:41:35 PM
At 5/5/2015 8:34:48 AM, daytonanerd wrote:

No. We will not stop.

Amen.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 6:26:36 PM
At 5/5/2015 5:41:35 PM, Lee001 wrote:

No. We will not stop.

Amen.

Okay then. What exactly did edeb8 do that you guys are upset about?

The DDO Blog:

Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 6:29:04 PM
At 5/5/2015 6:26:36 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

No. We will not stop.

Amen.

edeb8 was going to declare war on DDO . We just declared war on them first. Be happy and proud!

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Varrack
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 6:30:24 PM

No. We will not stop.

Amen.

Larz thought it was spam and gave daytona a smackdown on it.
ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 6:31:24 PM
At 5/5/2015 6:29:04 PM, Lee001 wrote:

No. We will not stop.

Amen.

edeb8 was going to declare war on DDO . We just declared war on them first. Be happy and proud!

They actually talked about it in public, we are the protectors of your beliefs and site

SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 6:32:40 PM

If Edb8 is a debating site, why can't people discuss emotionally charged topics? Doesn't that hinder the potential of that website?
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 6:33:02 PM
At 5/5/2015 6:31:24 PM, ButterCatX wrote:

No. We will not stop.

Amen.

They actually talked about it in public, we are the protectors of your beliefs and site

Amen to that ^^

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 6:54:34 PM

No. We will not stop.

Amen.

Evidence, please.

The DDO Blog:

larztheloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 7:38:10 PM
At 5/5/2015 6:32:40 PM, SamStevens wrote:

If Edb8 is a debating site, why can't people discuss emotionally charged topics? Doesn't that hinder the potential of that website?

Here's what I actually said: Daytona was trying to run a defence that his topic was OK because it was emotionally charged. I told him that the site forum is "not necessarily" for emotionally charged topics, and that his posts were rather both spam & trolling (among other issues).

So just to clarify: people CAN discuss emotionally charged topics. War, abortion etc are all emotionally charged and have all been discussed without issue in the recent past. It would even be fine to discuss the Church of Chickadee (barring my recent 24 hour temporary ban due to excessive trolling) as long as the other rules of the site are adhered to. Given the number of polite warnings I've been giving lately as opposed to instant bans, I consider this quite reasonable. No trolling being the big one right now.
larztheloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 7:38:31 PM

Here's what I actually said: Daytona was trying to run a defence that his topic was OK because it was emotionally charged. I told him that the site forum is not necessarily for emotionally charged topics, and that his posts were both spam & trolling (among other issues).

So just to clarify: people CAN discuss emotionally charged topics. War, abortion etc are all emotionally charged and have all been discussed without issue in the recent past. It would even be fine to discuss the Church of Chickadee (barring my recent 24 hour temporary ban due to excessive trolling) as long as the other rules of the site are adhered to. No trolling being the big one right now.
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 7:53:42 PM
At 5/5/2015 7:38:10 PM, larztheloser wrote:

Here's what I actually said: Daytona was trying to run a defence that his topic was OK because it was emotionally charged. I told him that the site forum is "not necessarily" for emotionally charged topics, and that his posts were rather both spam & trolling (among other issues).

So just to clarify: people CAN discuss emotionally charged topics. War, abortion etc are all emotionally charged and have all been discussed without issue in the recent past. It would even be fine to discuss the Church of Chickadee (barring my recent 24 hour temporary ban due to excessive trolling) as long as the other rules of the site are adhered to. Given the number of polite warnings I've been giving lately as opposed to instant bans, I consider this quite reasonable. No trolling being the big one right now.

Thank you for this information.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."