Total Posts:32|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Church of NAC Declares War against Edeb8!

daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 8:41:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The Church of NAC, yesterday, was spreading the good word of Chickadee, in relevant subforums, with peaceful and noncontroversial rhetoric. Lars, a false Mod in the eyes of our Church, went on to ban me, restricting not only free speech on his forums, but declaring war on our religion and our rights to have emotional yet peaceful conversation in his forums, as well as enforcing double standards on his members, with certain people (RxR, cough cough) getting no reprimand nor much of a warning for their actions, more hateful than my own. Therefore, the Church of NAC declares war on this gross and hateful institution, and we will not rest until we can spread our gospel freely, and peacefully, throughout the entirety of Edeb8.

May Mod have mercy on you all, and praise be Chickadee!
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Ragnar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 8:54:25 AM
Every time I consider going over there, I remember intrisic problems they have manifested in people like RXR.
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 9:09:19 AM
At 5/5/2015 8:41:53 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
The Church of NAC, yesterday, was spreading the good word of Chickadee, in relevant subforums, with peaceful and noncontroversial rhetoric. Lars, a false Mod in the eyes of our Church, went on to ban me, restricting not only free speech on his forums, but declaring war on our religion and our rights to have emotional yet peaceful conversation in his forums, as well as enforcing double standards on his members, with certain people (RxR, cough cough) getting no reprimand nor much of a warning for their actions, more hateful than my own. Therefore, the Church of NAC declares war on this gross and hateful institution, and we will not rest until we can spread our gospel freely, and peacefully, throughout the entirety of Edeb8.

I love what you guys are doing with the Church of NAC and stuff, I think its hilarious and really great. But I do not agree with this. THis stunt is just obnoxious and pointless, its not even funny. Continue what you are doing with the whole church thing, but spamming Edeb8 is just too far guys please stop.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 11:09:31 AM
At 5/5/2015 9:09:19 AM, Hayd wrote:

I love what you guys are doing with the Church of NAC and stuff, I think its hilarious and really great. But I do not agree with this. THis stunt is just obnoxious and pointless, its not even funny. Continue what you are doing with the whole church thing, but spamming Edeb8 is just too far guys please stop.

You do not know the full picture of what has transpired over these past few days.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 11:26:30 AM
At 5/5/2015 8:54:25 AM, Ragnar wrote:
Every time I consider going over there, I remember intrisic problems they have manifested in people like RXR.

Join the fight, brother... we must teach Larz of MODs peaceful ways... through WAR!!!!
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 11:37:54 AM
are you guys on crack? leave Edeb8 alone
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 11:41:06 AM
At 5/5/2015 11:37:54 AM, thett3 wrote:

^^^ this
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 12:01:13 PM
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 12:12:03 PM

You have no idea of the cause, nor the reason. You are blind to the events that have transpired over the past few days.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 12:21:19 PM
At 5/5/2015 12:12:03 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

You have no idea of the cause, nor the reason. You are blind to the events that have transpired over the past few days.

Please. Be rational. War is not the answer.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 12:23:26 PM
At 5/5/2015 12:21:19 PM, tejretics wrote:

You have no idea..... A war was already coming. If we didn't declare war, then the Larists would have. Within a week, it would have been upon us. We simply turned the tables.
Suh dude

tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 12:26:55 PM
At 5/5/2015 12:23:26 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

You have no idea..... A war was already coming. If we didn't declare war, then the Larists would have. Within a week, it would have been upon us. We simply turned the tables.

Thou shalt not harassith other members in the name of religion
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 12:28:10 PM
At 5/5/2015 12:26:55 PM, tejretics wrote:

They are not members. They are heathens. Also, it is not harassing. It is the defense of our rights.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 12:29:06 PM

It is not religion. The Larists are a secular group against DDO. Our campaign is for DDO.
Suh dude

tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 12:30:11 PM
At 5/5/2015 12:29:06 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

It is not religion. The Larists are a secular group against DDO. Our campaign is for DDO.

Yeah? Then why is Bhu in the Church?
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 12:33:24 PM

No
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 12:35:23 PM
At 5/5/2015 12:30:11 PM, tejretics wrote:

"5) Thou shalt beith accepting of all other members of the Church of NAC..."
Suh dude

tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 12:37:44 PM
At 5/5/2015 12:35:23 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Including anti-DDOians. This isn't DDO vs Edeb8, this is the Church vs. Edeb8.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 12:40:23 PM
At 5/5/2015 12:37:44 PM, tejretics wrote:

He has been forgiven. We gave him a chance to repent and change his ways. He has done that.
Suh dude

tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 12:43:26 PM
At 5/5/2015 12:40:23 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

He has been forgiven. We gave him a chance to repent and change his ways. He has done that.

Daytona was banned because he used a swear word that is considered offensive internationally.
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 12:45:16 PM

^
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 12:45:22 PM
At 5/5/2015 12:43:26 PM, tejretics wrote:

Daytona was banned because he used a swear word that is considered offensive internationally.

Yeah I know. He has been talking about it. I do not agree with his choice of words.

Why are we even discussing this? XD
Suh dude

tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 12:45:52 PM
At 5/5/2015 12:45:22 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Yeah I know. He has been talking about it. I do not agree with his choice of words.

True lol
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 12:48:20 PM
At 5/5/2015 12:45:52 PM, tejretics wrote:

True lol

I think it is due to boredom.....
Suh dude

tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 12:52:11 PM
At 5/5/2015 12:48:20 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 5/5/2015 12:45:52 PM, tejretics wrote:

True lol

I think it is due to boredom.....

Precisely.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 1:59:23 PM
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 2:13:11 PM
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 2:27:51 PM
At 5/5/2015 2:13:11 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:

Ha.... perfect
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 4:10:38 PM
At 5/5/2015 11:41:06 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

^^^ this
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2015 6:02:46 PM
At 5/5/2015 11:09:31 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

You do not know the full picture of what has transpired over these past few days.

Then please explain what Edeb8 has ever done to you that was not in retalliance of what you did to it.