Total Posts:124|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Freedo has been banned?

tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 5:47:23 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/5/2010 5:45:33 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
In response to a comment of mine, he posted a link to a giant penis.

=|:(
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
belle
Posts: 4,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 5:50:43 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/5/2010 5:45:33 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
In response to a comment of mine, he posted a link to a giant penis.

lol. idiot. i am sure he will get his account back if he apologizes....
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 5:52:24 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/5/2010 5:50:43 PM, belle wrote:
At 8/5/2010 5:45:33 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
In response to a comment of mine, he posted a link to a giant penis.

lol. idiot. i am sure he will get his account back if he apologizes....

Pshh. He's a minarcho-socialist who hates capitalist exploiters. Why would he give in to Phil, the evil owner-overlord of DDO?
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 5:53:55 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/5/2010 5:52:24 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 8/5/2010 5:50:43 PM, belle wrote:
At 8/5/2010 5:45:33 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
In response to a comment of mine, he posted a link to a giant penis.

lol. idiot. i am sure he will get his account back if he apologizes....

Pshh. He's a minarcho-socialist who hates capitalist exploiters. Why would he give in to Phil, the evil owner-overlord of DDO?

Lol.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 5:54:37 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/5/2010 5:48:05 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 8/5/2010 5:47:23 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 8/5/2010 5:45:33 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
In response to a comment of mine, he posted a link to a giant penis.

=|:(

Frown face with a top hat?

If you just do :( then it is turned into (.
That is the tophat of italics avoidance.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 5:56:39 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/5/2010 5:45:33 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
In response to a comment of mine, he posted a link to a giant penis.

Ha ha, foolish.
kfc
Alex
Posts: 2,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 6:00:11 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Freedo is...Gone!? Yes! I mean..Oh no..
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
Sobriquet
Posts: 390
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 6:02:16 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Yeah, his Mr.Freedo account was also closed.
"Bullsh!t is unavoidable whenever circumstance require someone to talk without knowing what he is talking about."
— Harry G. Frankfurt
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 6:33:42 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Hahaha, that's what happens when you cross Phil, I guess.

Still, he's not the brightest bulb in the bucket. Give him another chance, I say. He's probably learned, like Panda (somewhat) did.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 6:35:26 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/5/2010 6:33:42 PM, Volkov wrote:
Hahaha, that's what happens when you cross Phil, I guess.

Still, he's not the brightest bulb in the bucket. Give him another chance, I say. He's probably learned, like Panda (somewhat) did.

He was banned before this.
kfc
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 6:40:57 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/5/2010 6:37:51 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 8/5/2010 6:35:26 PM, Koopin wrote:
He was banned before this.

Three strikes, he's out, I say.

Yea, except for AskBob. He needs to be allowed back. Maybe we can sacrifice a few trolls to The Mighty Phil to get him back.
kfc
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 6:42:12 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/5/2010 6:39:46 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 8/5/2010 6:37:51 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 8/5/2010 6:35:26 PM, Koopin wrote:
He was banned before this.

Three strikes, he's out, I say.

This is strike two, I think. He already got banned from "Freedomaniac".

What did he do to get banned from that?
kfc
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 6:42:48 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/5/2010 6:40:57 PM, Koopin wrote:
Yea, except for AskBob. He needs to be allowed back. Maybe we can sacrifice a few trolls to The Mighty Phil to get him back.

No exceptions, especially for Askbob.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 6:52:12 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/5/2010 6:42:12 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 8/5/2010 6:39:46 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
This is strike two, I think. He already got banned from "Freedomaniac".

What did he do to get banned from that?

He wouldn't tell us.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Strikeeagle84015
Posts: 867
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 8:25:27 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Maybe we should hold a memorial thread for him
: At 8/17/2010 7:17:56 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
: Hey dawg, i herd you like evangelical trolls so we put a bible thumper in yo bible thumper so you can troll while you troll!

Arguing with an atheist about God is very similar to arguing with a blind man about what the Sistine Chapel looks like
Marilyn Poe

Strikeeagle wrote
The only way I will stop believing in God is if he appeared before me and told me that he did not exist.
Jokes_on_you
Posts: 33
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 10:14:36 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/5/2010 8:25:27 PM, Strikeeagle84015 wrote:
Maybe we should hold a memorial thread for him

This Freedo fella must be a really great guy.
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2010 10:15:51 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/5/2010 10:14:36 PM, Jokes_on_you wrote:
At 8/5/2010 8:25:27 PM, Strikeeagle84015 wrote:
Maybe we should hold a memorial thread for him

This Freedo fella must be a really great guy.

lol... It's Askbob!
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."