Jump to topic:

Solution for mobile update

dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2015 7:48:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
As many of you are aware, the new update has made DDO totally unusable on mobile devices. I've found a workaround for those who can't wait for Juggle to fix it.

There's an app called Atomic Web Browser which allows mobile devices to access the desktop versions of websites. It also comes with a bunch of other features, like adblock and word find, and only costs 2 dollars. Hope this helps!
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2015 7:51:55 PM
At 5/6/2015 7:48:19 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
As many of you are aware, the new update has made DDO totally unusable on mobile devices. I've found a workaround for those who can't wait for Juggle to fix it.

There's an app called Atomic Web Browser which allows mobile devices to access the desktop versions of websites. It also comes with a bunch of other features, like adblock and word find, and only costs 2 dollars. Hope this helps!

It's not a mobile site. It just comes on when there's a certain zoom.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2015 7:55:19 PM
At 5/6/2015 7:51:55 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

Was I the first person on this site to point that out? If so, I feel really special.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2015 7:57:22 PM

= (
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2015 8:11:04 PM
At 5/6/2015 7:55:19 PM, ShabShoral wrote:

Was I the first person on this site to point that out? If so, I feel really special.

Idk.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2015 8:31:32 PM
At 5/6/2015 7:55:19 PM, ShabShoral wrote:

I was the first person here to make a thread about the DDO Mobile Version Crisis.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid