Jump to topic:

Solution for mobile update

dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2015 7:48:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
As many of you are aware, the new update has made DDO totally unusable on mobile devices. I've found a workaround for those who can't wait for Juggle to fix it.

There's an app called Atomic Web Browser which allows mobile devices to access the desktop versions of websites. It also comes with a bunch of other features, like adblock and word find, and only costs 2 dollars. Hope this helps!
"In case anyone hasn't noticed it, the West is in extremis. The undertaker is checking his watch at the foot of its bed, and there's a sinister kettle of croaking, money-feathered vultures on the roof."
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2015 7:51:55 PM
At 5/6/2015 7:48:19 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
As many of you are aware, the new update has made DDO totally unusable on mobile devices. I've found a workaround for those who can't wait for Juggle to fix it.

There's an app called Atomic Web Browser which allows mobile devices to access the desktop versions of websites. It also comes with a bunch of other features, like adblock and word find, and only costs 2 dollars. Hope this helps!

It's not a mobile site. It just comes on when there's a certain zoom.
"It's the PUPPY IN THE SKY!" -TBR's kid

DDO Risk King
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2015 7:55:19 PM
At 5/6/2015 7:51:55 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

Was I the first person on this site to point that out? If so, I feel really special.
I would prefer not to.
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2015 7:57:22 PM

= (
"In case anyone hasn't noticed it, the West is in extremis. The undertaker is checking his watch at the foot of its bed, and there's a sinister kettle of croaking, money-feathered vultures on the roof."
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2015 8:11:04 PM
At 5/6/2015 7:55:19 PM, ShabShoral wrote:

Was I the first person on this site to point that out? If so, I feel really special.

Idk.
"It's the PUPPY IN THE SKY!" -TBR's kid

DDO Risk King
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2015 8:31:32 PM
At 5/6/2015 7:55:19 PM, ShabShoral wrote:

I was the first person here to make a thread about the DDO Mobile Version Crisis.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid