Jump to topic:

Ending the Fed

iprtoen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2015 7:37:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The Federal Reserve was born out of secrecy on Jekyll Island and has always been in the interest of the big banks since its inception. Those big banks have hurt our economy. Being that it hurts the poor and middle class the most there needs to be change. It is against our constitutional rights to have the Federal Reserve in control of printing our money. If it cannot be ended it should be audited and the veil of lies needs to be lifted for the American people to know themselves.
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2015 7:42:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/7/2015 7:37:39 PM, iprtoen wrote:
The Federal Reserve was born out of secrecy on Jekyll Island and has always been in the interest of the big banks since its inception. Those big banks have hurt our economy. Being that it hurts the poor and middle class the most there needs to be change. It is against our constitutional rights to have the Federal Reserve in control of printing our money. If it cannot be ended it should be audited and the veil of lies needs to be lifted for the American people to know themselves.

Sigh.....

Uninformed people never cease to amaze me.

One comment on "auditing the Fed," though. It's bullsh1t. Let me see if I can find a post I made a while back refuting it - it's actually CONTRARY to the aims of the goldbugs pushing for you. Subjecting the Fed to short-term political pressures actually leads to higher inflation on average.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah