Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

You are all, once more, cordially invited..

ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2015 10:02:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
.. to a Joey mafia game.

What: I just told you - a Joey mafia game
When: Sometime tonight
Where: See usual hangout link
Capacity: 9 players plus a mod, and if you lock me out of the room again, I promise I'll make you TP vanilla

Feel free to RSVP below, or to submit theme requests.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2015 10:20:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/8/2015 10:04:44 AM, Maikuru wrote:
Golden Girls mafia

I would own, since my wife watches that every night.

To joey:
I'll play, depending when it starts, I get home, and who's there.
#committment

Plus, I might have a game ready by then, too.
My work here is, finally, done.
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2015 10:57:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/8/2015 10:20:16 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 5/8/2015 10:04:44 AM, Maikuru wrote:
Golden Girls mafia

I would own, since my wife watches that every night.

To joey:
I'll play, depending when it starts, I get home, and who's there.
#committment

Plus, I might have a game ready by then, too.

What time works for you? We usually get on at about 7 EST, and start about an hour or so later.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2015 11:01:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/8/2015 10:57:34 AM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 5/8/2015 10:20:16 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 5/8/2015 10:04:44 AM, Maikuru wrote:
Golden Girls mafia

I would own, since my wife watches that every night.

To joey:
I'll play, depending when it starts, I get home, and who's there.
#committment

Plus, I might have a game ready by then, too.

What time works for you? We usually get on at about 7 EST, and start about an hour or so later.

I get home when I get done with work, whenever it is slow enough to cut me.
I'd expect to be home somewhere between 8-9PM DDO time (CST), and then I usually eat dinner and talk to the Mrs for a bit.
My work here is, finally, done.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2015 5:23:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'll be there
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2015 5:26:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/8/2015 11:39:25 AM, Zaradi wrote:
Ping me when you start this.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2015 5:27:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/8/2015 5:26:47 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
Should I just start a mass PM? Lol.

I'll play if mikal plays.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2015 5:29:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/8/2015 5:27:48 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 5/8/2015 5:26:47 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
Should I just start a mass PM? Lol.

I'll play if mikal plays.

Lol.

I don't know where Mikal is - he didn't respond to me on G+ last I checked. I wouldn't mind if he were to play, though it would be hard (a) since he doesn't have a DDO account at present and (b) because several others likely would duck out.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,027
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2015 6:43:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/8/2015 5:26:07 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 5/8/2015 11:39:25 AM, Zaradi wrote:
Ping me when you start this.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2015 6:47:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/8/2015 6:43:21 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 5/8/2015 5:26:07 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 5/8/2015 11:39:25 AM, Zaradi wrote:
Ping me when you start this.

Turn your camera off this time.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,027
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2015 6:55:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/8/2015 6:47:16 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 5/8/2015 6:43:21 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 5/8/2015 5:26:07 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 5/8/2015 11:39:25 AM, Zaradi wrote:
Ping me when you start this.

Turn your camera off this time.

If you're in the room, absolutely haha. It was seriously so hard to keep a straight face with you grilling me.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2015 6:55:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/8/2015 6:47:16 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 5/8/2015 6:43:21 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 5/8/2015 5:26:07 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 5/8/2015 11:39:25 AM, Zaradi wrote:
Ping me when you start this.

Turn your camera off this time.

=(.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah