Jump to topic:

A call to Jews and DDO Burger King recap

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2015 9:59:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Now that DDO Burger King season 1 has officially ended (http://www.debate.org...), I'm going to need some names to fill out the roles of Jewish characters. You can be full or part Jewish, practicing or not practicing, it doesn't matter. If you're a member of the tribe, please let me know.

Jews who have already been used:

-Airmax
-Dtaylor
-Daytona
-bluesteel
-Endark
-ClassicRobert
-whiteflame

What is DDO Burger King?

DDO Burger King is a satire of DDO fanfics in general. It takes place in a boring and mundane location (a common fast food joint) but progressively gets more exciting and insane, similar to how DDO fanfics tend to portray us all as heroes or badasses doing something really cool, when in reality we're just hanging out on an obscure debating website. The writing is intentionally poor and gimmicky, the only imagery usually being weird, over the top similes and humor and plot that's so stupid and over the top you can't help but laugh.

What was the plot of DDO Burger King for the first season?

Dtaylor is a humble burger king employee born in the early 2000s. Like most 2000s kids, he gets picked on by his peers for his status. After getting pushed around by his creepy old man boss Blackvoid, and the head of corporate security, Whiteflame, Dtaylor realizes that there is a conspiracy afoot to purposely damage the beef supply so that Zaradi, a blatant rip off of Dwight from The Office, can sell his beet burgers instead.

It gets worse. After this, Dtaylor helps his slightly older contemporaries, Debatability and Seventhprofessor, both of whom were born in the 90's, to get jobs at the Burger King. As time goes on, it becomes clear that there is a conspiracy afoot. Jew snickers are heard, happy meal toys are burned, and soon McDonalds and Burger King are engaged in a full on propaganda war aimed at Millennial social justice warriors on Tumblr and Reddit. Soon enough the fast food war becomes a major war that draws in every franchise, save for Chick-Fil_A (though they secretly support Burger King) and KFC. Dtaylor and his friends are used as propaganda foot soldiers, looking for something to get offended by. All the while, it's strongly hinted that the Jews are behind all the events and it's revealed that the Jews have a telekinetic connection.

Burger King's origins are shrouded in mystery, but Zaradi was raised to believe that his grandfather created the franchise after fleeing Nazi Germany after WWII to avoid prosecution for war crimes. Now, the franchise is ruled by The King himself who is always dressed as the king from the burger king commercials. The King and his allies meet in a circus tent to discuss strategy when a (Jewish!!) representative of Chick-Fil-A arrives, and offers to use it's homophobia to make Burger King look good. Seventh and Dtaylor are forced to go to Chick-Fil-A and share an awkward kiss, only to experience homophobia and have Burger King stand strongly behind them.

The war goes on. The King himself is captured, and Zaradi is appointed as supreme leader in his place. The fast food industry is in ruins. Dtaylor resigns but as a tribute, Blackvoid insists that they go on a last mission on his last day. They spy on a Subway, as Subway had sided with McDonalds. Unfortunately, it was a kosher McDonalds and they stumble into a meeting of orthodox Jews and Zaradi. The group is quickly captured by ninjas, and Zaradi reveals Blackvoids true origins: He was Hitler's head chef, and betrayed Zaradi's grandfather to the allies because he was jealous of his cooking abilities. Zaradi assaults Blackvoid, but Classicrobert demands he stop and "do no harm". Whiteflame arrives, late to the meeting, and it is revealed that he too is a Jew and has been a double agent the entire time. The others are led away, but right when they get to Dtaylor, Airmax steps in dramatically and says there's something unique about Dtaylor. He pulls a paper from a briefcase.

It's revealed that Dtaylor is half Jewish, and a Rothschild to boot. He is quickly welcomed into the Elders of Zion brotherhood, and Airmax explains to him what it means to be a Jew. In an epic plot twist, the Jews are not bringing down the Fast Food industry to enrich themselves somehow, they're doing it because they are a highly conservative, Burkean group who believe individualism is societally destructive and realize that fast food diminishes the importance of the family dinner. They also vow to only do good after the Holocaust--when Dtaylor asks where his friends were taken, they were not killed or silenced somehow, but rather sent with a local church to help on a mission trip to dig wells for the poor in El Salvador. The Jews are a global group of philanthropists and hidden advocates for classical conservatism. Dtaylor is, against his protests, installed as leader of the DDO Burger King branch.

And thus, the season ends.

So yeah. That's my thread. If you're a Jew, please sign up. I'm not sure where I'm gonna take this, but I need more Jews! If you aren't a Jew, you can ask to be put in it but it isn't certain.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2015 3:58:33 AM
At 5/10/2015 9:59:04 PM, thett3 wrote:
Now that DDO Burger King season 1 has officially ended (http://www.debate.org...), I'm going to need some names to fill out the roles of Jewish characters. You can be full or part Jewish, practicing or not practicing, it doesn't matter. If you're a member of the tribe, please let me know.

-Airmax
-Dtaylor
-Daytona
-bluesteel
-Endark
-ClassicRobert
-whiteflame

What is DDO Burger King?

DDO Burger King is a satire of DDO fanfics in general. It takes place in a boring and mundane location (a common fast food joint) but progressively gets more exciting and insane, similar to how DDO fanfics tend to portray us all as heroes or badasses doing something really cool, when in reality we're just hanging out on an obscure debating website. The writing is intentionally poor and gimmicky, the only imagery usually being weird, over the top similes and humor and plot that's so stupid and over the top you can't help but laugh.

Dtaylor is a humble burger king employee born in the early 2000s. Like most 2000s kids, he gets picked on by his peers for his status. After getting pushed around by his creepy old man boss Blackvoid, and the head of corporate security, Whiteflame, Dtaylor realizes that there is a conspiracy afoot to purposely damage the beef supply so that Zaradi, a blatant rip off of Dwight from The Office, can sell his beet burgers instead.

It gets worse. After this, Dtaylor helps his slightly older contemporaries, Debatability and Seventhprofessor, both of whom were born in the 90's, to get jobs at the Burger King. As time goes on, it becomes clear that there is a conspiracy afoot. Jew snickers are heard, happy meal toys are burned, and soon McDonalds and Burger King are engaged in a full on propaganda war aimed at Millennial social justice warriors on Tumblr and Reddit. Soon enough the fast food war becomes a major war that draws in every franchise, save for Chick-Fil_A (though they secretly support Burger King) and KFC. Dtaylor and his friends are used as propaganda foot soldiers, looking for something to get offended by. All the while, it's strongly hinted that the Jews are behind all the events and it's revealed that the Jews have a telekinetic connection.

Burger King's origins are shrouded in mystery, but Zaradi was raised to believe that his grandfather created the franchise after fleeing Nazi Germany after WWII to avoid prosecution for war crimes. Now, the franchise is ruled by The King himself who is always dressed as the king from the burger king commercials. The King and his allies meet in a circus tent to discuss strategy when a (Jewish!!) representative of Chick-Fil-A arrives, and offers to use it's homophobia to make Burger King look good. Seventh and Dtaylor are forced to go to Chick-Fil-A and share an awkward kiss, only to experience homophobia and have Burger King stand strongly behind them.

The war goes on. The King himself is captured, and Zaradi is appointed as supreme leader in his place. The fast food industry is in ruins. Dtaylor resigns but as a tribute, Blackvoid insists that they go on a last mission on his last day. They spy on a Subway, as Subway had sided with McDonalds. Unfortunately, it was a kosher McDonalds and they stumble into a meeting of orthodox Jews and Zaradi. The group is quickly captured by ninjas, and Zaradi reveals Blackvoids true origins: He was Hitler's head chef, and betrayed Zaradi's grandfather to the allies because he was jealous of his cooking abilities. Zaradi assaults Blackvoid, but Classicrobert demands he stop and "do no harm". Whiteflame arrives, late to the meeting, and it is revealed that he too is a Jew and has been a double agent the entire time. The others are led away, but right when they get to Dtaylor, Airmax steps in dramatically and says there's something unique about Dtaylor. He pulls a paper from a briefcase.

It's revealed that Dtaylor is half Jewish, and a Rothschild to boot. He is quickly welcomed into the Elders of Zion brotherhood, and Airmax explains to him what it means to be a Jew. In an epic plot twist, the Jews are not bringing down the Fast Food industry to enrich themselves somehow, they're doing it because they are a highly conservative, Burkean group who believe individualism is societally destructive and realize that fast food diminishes the importance of the family dinner. They also vow to only do good after the Holocaust--when Dtaylor asks where his friends were taken, they were not killed or silenced somehow, but rather sent with a local church to help on a mission trip to dig wells for the poor in El Salvador. The Jews are a global group of philanthropists and hidden advocates for classical conservatism. Dtaylor is, against his protests, installed as leader of the DDO Burger King branch.

So yeah. That's my thread. If you're a Jew, please sign up. I'm not sure where I'm gonna take this, but I need more Jews! If you aren't a Jew, you can ask to be put in it but it isn't certain.

What about Jews who have never made pilgrimage? Do they count as well?
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2015 1:03:20 PM
At 5/11/2015 3:58:33 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

-Airmax
-Dtaylor
-Daytona
-bluesteel
-Endark
-ClassicRobert
-whiteflame

What is DDO Burger King?

Ask yourself "would Hitler hate me because I'm Jewish". If so, you count
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2015 5:22:54 PM

-Airmax
-Dtaylor
-Daytona
-bluesteel
-Endark
-ClassicRobert
-whiteflame

What is DDO Burger King?

I don't talk about this often, but I am a Jew, just not belief-wise. I'm even an Israeli Citizen. So feel free to add me.
"I am not religious. I am a genius. I have the Universe in my hands."
-Aerogant

"Of course a jewish baby cannibalizing a jewish mommy is fine"
-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2015 1:09:20 AM

Goyim, I am one of the Chosen People. Please induct me into your Jewish circle, elsewise you are an anti-Semitic, Aryan monster (oy vey!).

Shalom.
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2015 2:13:44 AM
At 5/11/2015 1:03:20 PM, thett3 wrote:

-Airmax
-Dtaylor
-Daytona
-bluesteel
-Endark
-ClassicRobert
-whiteflame

What is DDO Burger King?

I don't know. . . Hitler's always nice to me...

But yeah I'm in.
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2015 3:20:42 AM
At 5/11/2015 1:03:20 PM, thett3 wrote:

-Airmax
-Dtaylor
-Daytona
-bluesteel
-Endark
-ClassicRobert
-whiteflame

What is DDO Burger King?

/in
My new name is Elijah.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2015 1:21:33 PM
Rejoice, for I come bearing good news: DDO burger king is set to return soon
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2015 1:57:26 PM
At 6/16/2015 1:21:33 PM, thett3 wrote:

When am I actually going to be in it ? -_-
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2015 2:07:19 PM
At 6/16/2015 1:57:26 PM, Romanii wrote:

When am I actually going to be in it ? -_-

Count your blessings. You're lucky I even talk to you
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2015 9:07:37 PM

Can I be included since I'm another 2000's kid?
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2015 9:08:58 PM
At 6/17/2015 9:07:37 PM, RevNge wrote:

Can I be included since I'm another 2000's kid?

https://plus.google.com...
Tsar of DDO
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2015 12:41:54 PM
McDonalds is trying to rebrand itself as progressive. Too late, shitlords. http://www.nationalreview.com...
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 6:36:39 PM
At 6/20/2015 6:33:19 PM, heil97 wrote:
this thread's gonna get destroyed real fast

oh really?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 6:39:58 PM
*enters thread*
*ctrl + f "Joey," "JMK," "ResponsiblyIrresponsible," and all the rest*
*Doesn't see them*
*Leaves in a rage, but not before lynching Thett.*

And, with that: VTL Thett
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 6:54:54 PM
At 6/20/2015 6:39:58 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
*enters thread*
*Doesn't see them*

I was going to say I'd rather gargle with AIDS infested piss than include you in a story but i'm 90% sure I put you in one scene
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 6:56:30 PM
At 6/20/2015 6:54:54 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 6/20/2015 6:39:58 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
*enters thread*
*Doesn't see them*

I was going to say I'd rather gargle with AIDS infested piss than include you in a story but i'm 90% sure I put you in one scene

I think I'm going to have to write a book on all the things you'd "rather do." I feel like a game of "would you rather" with you would actually be quite interesting.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah