Jump to topic:

DDO's The Kitchen -- Episode 2

donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2015 9:04:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
DDO's The Kitchen --- Episode 2 --- Health Inspection.

Rev clocked in for his second day. He really didn't feel like being there. None-the-less, he went in back to work.

"Rev. You came back?" Daytona was checking the dish washing station.
"Ya... Why?"
"Well... New workers usually don't. I'm not sure why though." Daytona explained. "Anyways. make sure your station is spotless. OSHA is coming today."
"Who?" Rev asked.
"OSHA... The health department. They've been after this place since the beginning. They've been searching for a reason to shut us down, so for the love of God, don't give them one."
"Sure thing." Rev walked past him and begin filling the bucket. He needed to clean the bathrooms first.

---------------------------------------------------- Later ----------------------------------------------------

"Daytona." Wylted walked in.
"What's up?" Daytona asked.
"There are some cats out back, take care of them." Wylted observed the place for violations.
"No problem. Just give me a minute to learn Chinese cooking." Daytona replied.
"Yea, what ever." Wylted turned around, "Wait, what? No! Just take them somewhere else."
"Wylted, when are the inspectors going to be here?" Imabench asked.
"I don't know... When something goes terribly wrong, no doubt." Wylted sighed, and begin for his office.

"Sounds about right. Watch my station, I have some cats to deal with." Daytona walked off.
"No problem." Imabench yawned and closed his eyes.

---------------------------------------------------- Five Minutes Later ----------------------------------------------------

Daytona returned. "Those cats were so adorable... They meowed the whole time I was throwing them off the bridge... Imabench!"
The fridge, salad station, and stove were missing.
"What... Oh... Opps." Imabench woke up.
"But how did... But what... But..." Daytona was flabbergasted. "How... How do you lose a stove and a refrigerator?"
"Man... I must have been really dosed off... Here, let me go find those." Imabench begin looking around.
"Dude. How does... howl..."
Imabench opened the closet. "Oh, here they are."
"How are they in the closet?"
"I don't know... Maybe the mice tried stealing them." Imabench explained.
"Okay. For starters... There are no mice. We keep explaining this to you... Secondly. It's a freaking stove. It's 5 tons, and the size of a truck. How is it in the closet? That is physically impossible..."
"Dude..." Imabench stared straight at him... "The mice are real. You'll see. You'll all see."
"You know what. I don't care." Daytona left for pretty much anywhere else.

---------------------------------------------------- The Lobby ----------------------------------------------------

The door bell rung as a group entered Juggle's Kitchen.
Marie walked around the counter to greet them. "Good morning. We aren't opened right now."
Two women, one young and one old one.
"Well... I guess it's close enough. Would you like a table or booth?" Marie asked.
"No need... We're the health inspectors." The older woman spoke. "Emma Lynn. Did you bring the papers?"
"Yes, ma'am." Emma replied.
"Good... Let's hope we get lucky this time and find something."

"Ms. Bltch... Good to see you again." Wylted walked out.
"It's Mrs. Birch... Now I hope you aren't going to try and stall us. We have much to search for." The older woman walked past him.
Wylted noted the younger girl... "Oh god... Their reproducing."

---------------------------------------------------- The Dish Washer ----------------------------------------------------

Rev was cleaning up his station.
Daytona entered to discuss the inspections with him. "Okay, Rev. Listen now, the Health Inspectors are here, so check the chemicals and make sure your sanitizer is good. Don't worry about the rinsing sink."
"Okay. Does everything look good?" Rev looked around.
"Yea. It all looks great." Daytona observed everything.
"Okay... Hey. Why does every hate the Health Inspectors? Aren't they just here to make sure everything's normal?"
Daytona laughed. "No no... That's a myth. They specifically aim to find issues here... They don't like Juggle's Kitchen for some reason... They think we have major health violations... You're sinks on fire again, by the way... Anyways. I don't know why they hate Juggle's Kitchen so much. All I know is that the Health Inspector isn't a human... It's a venomous creature that lives on orphan's tears and eating kittens after fattening them up with puppies."
"Oh, oka... Wait what?"
"So watch out. Okay? I don't want you getting fired... Or worse, getting me fired." Daytona back up and left.

Rev returned to doing the dishes. He heard an old woman's voice yell out, "Emma, deal with the dish washer's station."
"Great." Rev sighed.

"Hey. I'm here to check everything." A young, sweet voice spoke.
Rev looked over at the young Emma Lynn, who stood there with short, flowing hair, a skirt that went just below her knees, and a smile that illuminated her dimples.
"Oh... Uh, sure...." Rev replied. He expected an old hag of a creature, not a young girl.
"So. I haven't seen you here before. Are you new?" Emma asked.
"Me? Ya... ... ... So the others seem to hate you guys." Rev commented.
"Wow... You know how to make a great first impression. Boyfriend material right there." She laughed.
"What?"
"I'm kidding. I know everyone hates OSHA." She checked his chemicals... They were good enough, although the acid needed replacing. She checked the tubes to make sure they were each connected.
"The way they talk about you guys, its almost like they don't even think you're human." Rev continued with dishes.
"I know." She laughed. "Well... Outside of work, I'm just a normal girl... You know, I like cute things... Like kittens and stuff..."
"Damnit..!" Rev remembered what Daytona said.
"What is it?" She looked back at him.
"Nothing. Just... Broke a dish." He smashed a dish against the sink to break it, to make his claim believable.
"Oh.. Um... You just did that right in front of me..."
"Crap... This place is rubbing off on me." Rev shook his head.

"Haha... You're adorable." Emma smiled. "I need to check your sanitizer now..." She checked the water's acid level. "Good... Okay, I'm done here, I guess."

Emma moved over to the walk-in cooler to check the temperatures and the cleanliness of the area.
Wylted walked up from the back room and looked at the walk-in. "Did one of them just walk in there?"
"Ya. Why?" Rev asked.
"Here, help me move this Pizza Oven in the way. We can kill it before it lays eggs." Wylted tugged at the Oven, then stopped, "Daytona informed you about the kittens and orphans, right?"
"Yes sir."
"Good. Now help me." Wylted continued pulling.
Daytona and Imabench came back. "Oh. Are we locking another Health Inspector in there like last time?" Imabench started helping.
"Wait, you guys did that before?" Rev's eyes widened.

"What... Is... That..." Wylted stopped and saw mice running across the floor with papers in their hands, and a table... And a few chairs. They crawled into the backroom and disappeared. Wylted, Daytona, and Imabench's eyes followed them the whole way.
"Told you." Imabench bragged.

Mrs. Birch walked back. "Okay Wylted. I know you stole my papers."
Wylted ignored her, still focused on what he had just saw.
"Emma." Mrs. Birch yelled out. "Come on. We have to head out and get more documents." She left.
Emma walked out of the walk-in and looked at everyone. She looked at Rev and spoke, "I'll see you a second time in one day... How lucky." She winked, giggled, and walked off.

"Wait... Did anyone else just notice her flirting with Rev?" Daytona looked at Rev.
"What?" Rev looked around.
"Good god... The health inspector has a thing for Rev..." Imabench was jaw-dropped.
"I have feared this day would come..." Wylted begin...
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2015 9:09:00 PM
"What do you mean?" Daytona asked him.
"Well... I knew one day they would try to turn one of our own... I just didn't think they'd go for my only decent employee.." Wylted sighed.
"I hate you, too, sir." Imabench replied.
"I think you're just over thinking this..." Daytona tried.
"No no... They're aiming at the heart of our operation. This means war. Get the armored war van!" Wylted yelled.
"The what?" Rev stared oddly.
"Sir... I think you're overreacting. We can use this to our advantage." Daytona tried again.
"No no, Daytona. It's too late for that." Wylted shook his head.
"But sir. Rev can distract her while Mrs. Birch finishes up."
"Fine! We're use him as a distraction... But if anything happens... Armored van!" Wylted walked off angrily.

"Okay. So Rev... The new health inspector likes you. You're going to use this to distract her so she can't do her job... Okay?" Daytona explained.
"You sure that would work? I mean, she could just get mad and fail us." Rev explained.
"What? Nah... It's a foolproof plan." Daytona replied.

---------------------------------------------------- 2:00 PM ----------------------------------------------------

"Wylted! The health inspectors are here again." Marie yelled from the lobby.

"Okay. Guys, in position! Rev. You know what to do." Wylted ordered and left.
"Yes sir." Rev sighed.
He went back to work cleaning dishes.
As a minute went by, Emma came around. "Hey again." She smiled.
"Hey. How was your trip." Rev asked.
"Oh... Uh.. I guess it was... boring?" Emma laughed. "So, I have to recheck your chemicals."
"Again?" Rev tried distracting her, "Why not just look at them and write what ever comes to mind?"
"I... I don't think I'll do that, haha..." Emma began walking towards the chemicals. "Besides, they passed the first time. Why wouldn't they pass this time?"
"You clearly have never worked here before..." Rev tried thinking of how to distract her... Or why to distract her.

"You know. You could just steal some food and eat back here instead. No one sees what happens back here. That's what I do." Rev tried.
"You know, that violates several OSHA regulations..." Emma looked over.
"Ah... Um. You have a recording of me saying that?" Rev asked.
"No?"
"Then you can't prove I said just that..." Rev whistled.
"Rev... Are you trying to distract me?" Emma asked.
"What? No..." Rev replied. Suddenly, the sink behind Emma caught fire. "N...n no.. no, let's go outside. Come on, follow me."
"What?"
"Ya.. Let's go." Rev begin for the back door.
"Haha... Okay." Emma smiled and followed, oblivious to the fire in the sink.

---------------------------------------------------- Outside ----------------------------------------------------

"Okay Rev... What are we doing out here?" Emma asked.
"Well... You know. Checking the... uh... rocks. Making sure they're the right kind." Rev explained, "Or making sure Wylted's vehicle meets regulatory standards for transporting food."
"Okay, haha... Well you're rocks look good. I mean, they're pretty dirty, but I think they meet regulations." Emma played along. "And the car looks... I guess good?"

"Okay... Um. What about the bricks? You need to make sure they're the right color or something." Rev continued.
"haha why? I'm pretty sure they didn't train me to look at bricks." Emma smiled.
"Ya, but they might be... I don't know... Made of asbestos or something?" Rev replied.
"I don't think that's how that works..." Emma laughed.
"Well..." Rev tried.
"Rev." Emma interrupted. "If you just wanted to get me out here alone, all you had to do was ask me out. Silly." She smiled brightly at him, and turned for the door.
Rev stopped and watched, confused as to what he heard. He watched her enter the building.

"Dude..." Daytona and Imabench appeared from the side of the building. "Did Rev just get a date? With the health inspector?" Daytona asked.
"Wylted must never know..." Imabench looked around to make sure Wylted wasn't around.
"Rev?" Daytona noticed Rev was paying no attention to them. Rev turned and walked inside.
"Ah young love. Full of stupid decisions and awkwardly hiding farts..." Imabench sighed, remembering the good old days.

---------------------------------------------------- Lobby ----------------------------------------------------

"Wylted. You passed this time, but I'll find something soon enough. I know this place is hiding violations. You can't hide them forever." Mrs. Birch pointed a finger at Wylted. "Now come Emma. We have to head back."
"Yes Mrs. Birch." Emma smiled as they left.
"Good work men. We did great. Especially Rev. Way to make her think you were interested." Wylted congratulated everyone.
"Right.." Rev went back to doing dishes, his mind elsewhere.

"Wylted." Marie walked up.
"What is it... you...?" Wylted didn't know the waitresses names.
"I wanted to ask you something." Marie was hoping he'd listen.
"Can you ask Peter? I mean, I'm in a great mood, so I'll listen... But I'd still rather you not ask me." Wylted answered.
"Well... I was wondering if you were hiring cooks?" Marie asked.
"What? No. I have enough employees. Tell you're friend I'm not hiring." Wylted turned back and went for the kitchen.
"Well actually, I..." Marie started, but Wylted was already gone. "... was asking for me..."

"How was the inspection?" Peters Smith entered the restaurant.
"Oh... I don't know." Marie walked away.
"Oh... Okay..." Paters entered the Kitchen. "Wylted. How was the inspection?"
Wylted looked over, "Terrible. I almost got to use my tank on them, but Daytona wouldn't let me."
"Ah. I'm sorry dear. Maybe someday they'll be as enthusiastic for killing health inspectors as you are." Peter clocked in.
"I hope so." Wylted replied.
"So what's the plan for today, then?" Peter asked.
"Today? Nothing. Tomorrow? Probably the same." Wylted sighed. "One day I'll leave these boring small town restaurants behind, and I'll have a massive restaurant with fifty employees and five hundred... maybe a thousand... daily customers."
"I'm sure you will. If you're father could, I know you can." Peters reassured him.
"I can only hope."

"I'm clocking out now. Is that okay?" Rev walked up.
"Sure. See you tomorrow." Wylted nodded.

Rev clocked off, and went for the door.
"Rev." Marie walked up. She didn't look like she wanted to talk a lot.
"Yes?" Rev asked.
"Here. That one young inspector told me to give you this." She handed him a note.
He opened it up, and saw a phone number. Rev smiled, "Thanks..."
He turned and finished leaving. His second day at Juggle's Kitchen was over.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2015 9:53:34 PM
At 5/12/2015 9:43:20 PM, RevNge wrote:
roflmao

Full of genius as always.

What's you favorite jokes?

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2015 9:58:42 PM
At 5/12/2015 9:53:34 PM, donald.keller wrote:
roflmao

Daytona returned. "Those cats were so adorable... They meowed the whole time I was throwing them off the bridge... Imabench!"

"Here, help me move this Pizza Oven in the way. We can kill it before it lays eggs." Wylted tugged at the Oven, then stopped, "Daytona informed you about the kittens and orphans, right?"

"Ah young love. Full of stupid decisions and awkwardly hiding farts..." Imabench sighed, remembering the good old days.
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2015 10:02:28 PM
At 5/12/2015 9:58:42 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 5/12/2015 9:53:34 PM, donald.keller wrote:
roflmao

Ha.

Ha.

Ha.

Ha.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2015 8:36:53 AM
Imabench is hysterical in it. If you ever want to kill kittens again make sure that they are slathered in butter.
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2015 10:09:09 AM
At 5/13/2015 8:19:54 AM, emmalynn wrote:
this is the best

What parts did you like the most?

You think I did good with your character and her role in the story?

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2015 10:10:11 AM
At 5/13/2015 8:36:53 AM, ButterCatX wrote:
Imabench is hysterical in it. If you ever want to kill kittens again make sure that they are slathered in butter.

Nice XD mmmmm butter. Diabetes... mmmmm

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2015 10:12:42 AM
At 5/13/2015 10:10:11 AM, donald.keller wrote:

Fried and buttered butter, mmmmm
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2015 1:53:36 PM
At 5/13/2015 10:12:42 AM, ButterCatX wrote:
At 5/13/2015 10:10:11 AM, donald.keller wrote:

Fried and buttered butter, mmmmm

With butter flavoured seasoning

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2015 1:57:53 PM
At 5/13/2015 1:53:36 PM, donald.keller wrote:

Why'd you deactivate your account and then reactivate only to post Mass? Was something wrong?
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2015 3:16:17 PM
At 5/13/2015 1:57:53 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Why'd you deactivate your account and then reactivate only to post Mass? Was something wrong?

I'm only here to finish my papacy. Afterwards, I'm leaving.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
emmalynn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2015 4:53:53 PM
At 5/13/2015 10:09:09 AM, donald.keller wrote:
At 5/13/2015 8:19:54 AM, emmalynn wrote:
this is the best

What parts did you like the most?

You think I did good with your character and her role in the story?

The whole thing was awsome but i liked the jokes. And my character was amazing
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2015 5:02:06 PM
Comments: Okay, so I'm not the best reviewer, but here goes nothing. I liked it, I mean some of the dialogue was fairly humorous, especially the sly ones like Wylted's comment to Mrs. Birch and the sink randomly catching on fire. I like the use of craft where you have the time and setting transitions, instead of having things like "a few hours later" or "rev and emma walked outside". My favorite parts would have to be the daytona, wylted, and imabench scenes as they seem to be a developed trio.

Tips for improvement: However, there are some tips for improvement that I have. They may come off as a bit harsh, but they're just suggestions and this was out of request. First, this chapter at least lacks setting description. The reader is given little description of the environment and I feel like since this story is centered on the Juggle's Kitchen, it would be a good idea to bring the building itself "alive" and give it its own character. Second, the whole refrigerator and stove thing was funny, but issue for me is that I believe you should strive more for realism in this story. The mice could be introduced, but they should be more of a pest, like the gopher from Caddyshack. You could even have a rivalry with one of the character and them. Third, I really don't like using the people's usernames as characters. The issue for me is that you have actual names, and then you have the usernames. It goes along with the lack of realism, I guess, so you may want to ask the other users for a real name they would like to use. If they don't respond, then use your own and if they complain then change it. Have a "side note" before the chapter that introduces the character cast. Fourth, character descriptions are a must here. I may not remember if you did this in the first chapter, but you have one character description and the rest are left to interpretation, except for maybe wylted. Fifth, I think one of the issues is that there isn't enough "life" to the dialogue. Some is well thought out, but others the characters seem stiff, where you only had small thoughts behind the characters. Sixth, speaking of thoughts, you may want to change the person with this. The point of view your trying to go for seems to be third-person omniscient, but the issue is that there are barely enough "thoughts" about each character. Instead, as pointed out before, it's just dialogue and dialogue. The first sentence is a perfect example of this problem that I have, "Rev clocked in for his second day. He really didn't feel like being there. None-the-less, he went in back to work." Why didn't he feel like being there? What are his thoughts about the place so far and the employees? You may want to switch to just third person limited and focus around rev. Last, there's obviously some spelling and grammar issues, but I'm not a grammar Nazi so I don't really care. You may want to type the story in Word for spell check and whatnot. Okay, that's it for now. As I said, I am not a writer, so my suggestions should be taken lightly.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2015 6:18:15 PM
At 5/13/2015 3:16:17 PM, donald.keller wrote:

WAIT WHAT
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2015 6:54:12 PM
At 5/13/2015 6:18:15 PM, RevNge wrote:

WAIT WHAT

What?

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 7:12:17 AM

WUT. What for you hate meh?
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 7:43:54 AM
At 5/14/2015 7:12:17 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Inb4 Rev sends you to court for using part of his copyrighted phrase
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 7:58:20 AM
At 5/14/2015 7:43:54 AM, Valkrin wrote:

Inb4 or nah. He never officially copyrighted it. :P
Suh dude

Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 8:27:53 AM
At 5/14/2015 7:58:20 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

That's what he wants you to think.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 8:30:07 AM
At 5/14/2015 8:27:53 AM, Valkrin wrote:

I don't think it; I know it.
Suh dude

Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 8:30:37 AM
At 5/14/2015 8:30:07 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 8:32:47 AM
At 5/14/2015 8:30:37 AM, Valkrin wrote:
At 5/14/2015 8:30:07 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Maybe that is what he wants you to think.
Suh dude

Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 8:33:31 AM
At 5/14/2015 8:32:47 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Maybe he wants for you to think that that's what he wants me to think.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 8:36:30 AM
At 5/14/2015 8:33:31 AM, Valkrin wrote:

Maybe he wants you to think that too.
Suh dude

Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 8:44:16 AM
At 5/14/2015 8:36:30 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Illuminati confirmed.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 8:49:49 AM
At 5/14/2015 8:44:16 AM, Valkrin wrote:

Illuminati confirmed.

No, you have to do something with a 3 in it. For instance:

Valkrin.

Valkrin has a "V" in it.

A "V" has 3 points.

Triangle.

Illuminati Triangle

Valrkin illuminati confirmed.
Suh dude

Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 8:56:54 AM
At 5/14/2015 8:49:49 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 5/14/2015 8:44:16 AM, Valkrin wrote:

Illuminati confirmed.

No, you have to do something with a 3 in it. For instance:

Valkrin.

Valkrin has a "V" in it.

A "V" has 3 points.

Triangle.

Illuminati Triangle

Valrkin illuminati confirmed.

That's too easy. There's a more complex reason than the obvious 99% of the time.