Jump to topic:

Starting with your right leg moving b

sablykini
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2015 3:40:23 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Starting with your right leg moving backmy en route to take over that Frankrotation is how important for our fine cleaning upall day long normal movement so why would we do it byaccident plan or any I primary treatment I hope you like okay go ahead and extend that poweroverhead feet shoulder-width apart flooding downand back at extending overhead Happy Feet mad keeperheavy keep so we're not doing it for me we're doingit more symbolic metal kids Elite Test 360 in the warm-up we gonna get every month ready to work last time and tap tap I half and into my cake that we're gonnakinda makes sure that they're in the right place they don't rely on it walk around to the front getting intowork out flat tax %uh that mean protecting ourfam to the bar every 10 had B-fifty second forget PT second he didn't we're gonna be here 45 seconds to aminute.
http://testolimitfacts.com...
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2015 2:19:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/13/2015 3:40:23 AM, sablykini wrote:
Starting with your right leg moving backmy en route to take over that Frankrotation is how important for our fine cleaning upall day long normal movement so why would we do it byaccident plan or any I primary treatment I hope you like okay go ahead and extend that poweroverhead feet shoulder-width apart flooding downand back at extending overhead Happy Feet mad keeperheavy keep so we're not doing it for me we're doingit more symbolic metal kids Elite Test 360 in the warm-up we gonna get every month ready to work last time and tap tap I half and into my cake that we're gonnakinda makes sure that they're in the right place they don't rely on it walk around to the front getting intowork out flat tax %uh that mean protecting ourfam to the bar every 10 had B-fifty second forget PT second he didn't we're gonna be here 45 seconds to aminute.
http://testolimitfacts.com...

Get a life.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3