Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

DDO Sountrack

The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,564
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2015 10:39:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
What is one thing that brings all people together? Music, of course.

Everybody has their favorite genres, bands, and songs. I got this idea last night while I was trying to sleep. There should be a public DDO soundtrack that all members can listen to.

My idea is for it to be a thread with links to all the music that DDO members provide. It will be divided by genre and then sub genres, for instance:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rock:


Standard::

https://vimeo.com...

Punk Rock:

-link-

Screamo:

-link-

Soft Rock:

-link-

Metal:

-link-

Death Metal:

-link-
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And so on and so forth etc.

If I get enough support (I would like at least 30 signed up for support), I would like to petition Ore (or the current president) to make it an official highlighted thread, probably in the Misc. section. If this pans out, I will need someone to carry it out for me, as I will be leaving in a day for the Summer.

Petitioner:
1.

Supporters:
1.
2.
3.
4,
5.
6.
7.
8.
8.
10.

Please, just add your name to the list. If you say "/in," I will not count your name; it is not my responsibility to do it for you.

For clarification, the Petitioner can also sign up for support. The Petitioner will, in the event of my absence, forward the petition to the president if it gets enough support.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
lannan13
Posts: 23,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2015 10:40:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Love that song. Just saying.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2015 10:54:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/13/2015 10:39:07 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
What is one thing that brings all people together? Music, of course.

Everybody has their favorite genres, bands, and songs. I got this idea last night while I was trying to sleep. There should be a public DDO soundtrack that all members can listen to.

Raisor made one.

http://www.debate.org...
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,564
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2015 10:59:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/13/2015 10:54:05 AM, Maikuru wrote:
At 5/13/2015 10:39:07 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
What is one thing that brings all people together? Music, of course.

Everybody has their favorite genres, bands, and songs. I got this idea last night while I was trying to sleep. There should be a public DDO soundtrack that all members can listen to.

Raisor made one.

http://www.debate.org...

Oh ;_;
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2015 11:02:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/13/2015 10:59:00 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 5/13/2015 10:54:05 AM, Maikuru wrote:
At 5/13/2015 10:39:07 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
What is one thing that brings all people together? Music, of course.

Everybody has their favorite genres, bands, and songs. I got this idea last night while I was trying to sleep. There should be a public DDO soundtrack that all members can listen to.

Raisor made one.

http://www.debate.org...

Oh ;_;

That one was probably terrible because Raisor did it. You can make a better one.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,564
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2015 11:24:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/13/2015 11:02:09 AM, Maikuru wrote:
At 5/13/2015 10:59:00 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 5/13/2015 10:54:05 AM, Maikuru wrote:
At 5/13/2015 10:39:07 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
What is one thing that brings all people together? Music, of course.

Everybody has their favorite genres, bands, and songs. I got this idea last night while I was trying to sleep. There should be a public DDO soundtrack that all members can listen to.

Raisor made one.

http://www.debate.org...

Oh ;_;

That one was probably terrible because Raisor did it. You can make a better one.

Oh :D
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2015 11:40:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/13/2015 10:59:00 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 5/13/2015 10:54:05 AM, Maikuru wrote:
At 5/13/2015 10:39:07 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
What is one thing that brings all people together? Music, of course.

Everybody has their favorite genres, bands, and songs. I got this idea last night while I was trying to sleep. There should be a public DDO soundtrack that all members can listen to.

Raisor made one.

http://www.debate.org...

Oh ;_;

lol scrub