Jump to topic:

Church of NAC, Mass #7

donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2015 5:09:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Welcome fellow DDOian's and members of the Church. If you are new here, and simply stumbled in to see what the hell we were doing, then I hope you stay for the sermon...

Also, if you are bored, join Rev's Church of NAC game. It's a Battle Royal game. I don't know if Rev is still accepting new players. May Mod guide you.
Game: http://www.debate.org...

So come on in,
Listen up,
Take a seat,
And shut the f*ck up.
Its religion time! :D

========================================================================

So we have talked about a great many things here, and have covered many stories. Stories of journeys and quests undertaken by our prophet, Chickadee, the one true son of Mod. But one story sticks about above all else... The story of when Chickadee went to jail...

See. It all started when Mod loaned his buddy some money for rent. His buddy promised to pay him back, but ended up in jail. Now Mod would forget about the money for about a decade.

One day, Mod was wanting to buy the new FIFA game, but $60 was simply too much for a game, so he called up his buddy for the cash. That was when he found out his buddy was in jail.
Mod did the only reasonable thing he could, and summoned his son, Chickadee. Mod told Chickadee that he needed to enter the prison and get back the money. Of course, while he was there, he also needed to preach, because why not?

Chickadee planned for his trip, and went to find an ex-inmate, in hopes of learning about prison culture. His journey lead him to Tim Allen, the famous comedian and actor, who had spent nearly two years in prison.
Tim Allen offered to help. He started teaching Chickadee of all the slang and vile words used by inmates. He then taught Chickadee how to make a shank out of almost anything. Even out of a hotdog... And especially out of a dildo.
Chickadee then asked why Tim Allen had a dildo. That was when Tim Allen kicked Chickadee out and made him finish the journey on his own. But not before teaching him what you, as a prisoner, are supposed to do when you see someone drop the soap.

So Chickadee went to get himself arrested. It was easy. He started by painting himself black, and BOOM! He was in jail. Just like that.
The next step was to find Mod's buddy, a young man named Eduardo. Chickadee went to the cells to ask, but they said he was in the chapel. So he went to the chapel, but they said he was in the shower. So Chickadee went to the showers, and there he saw someone drop the soap... He did exactly what Tim Allen had taught him to do... and picked up the soap for the guy... What did you think he was taught to do? Pervs...

The man he helped turned out to be Eduardo. He was skinny and small... Looked more like a Timmy or a Rev... Something weak.
So Chickadee got Mod's money back, but then realized he was still in jail...

Chickadee spent a year preaching the word of Mod to the inmates, and watched them as they repented.
Only after a year did the guards realize there was a white guy in the prison. They knew that couldn't be right, and freed him.

Chickadee returned to his father with the money. Mod got excited and bought FIFA. However, a whole year had gone by, and Mod had just opened his new game as the new year's FIFA came out. And Mod did weep.

Thank you for reading this weeks sermon! Sorry it's a day late. If you want to join the church, just say so and send a friend request! Next week will be my last sermon as Pope Don I, so make sure you are there!

May Mod guide you all!
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2015 5:49:51 PM
You know, I never actually learned what "don't drop the soap" meant.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
BblackkBbirdd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2015 3:17:00 AM
At 5/16/2015 5:49:51 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

I could teach you ;)
BblackkBbirdd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2015 3:17:12 AM
At 5/16/2015 5:09:35 PM, donald.keller wrote:
Welcome fellow DDOian's and members of the Church. If you are new here, and simply stumbled in to see what the hell we were doing, then I hope you stay for the sermon...

Also, if you are bored, join Rev's Church of NAC game. It's a Battle Royal game. I don't know if Rev is still accepting new players. May Mod guide you.

So come on in,
Listen up,
Take a seat,
And shut the f*ck up.

So we have talked about a great many things here, and have covered many stories. Stories of journeys and quests undertaken by our prophet, Chickadee, the one true son of Mod. But one story sticks about above all else... The story of when Chickadee went to jail...

See. It all started when Mod loaned his buddy some money for rent. His buddy promised to pay him back, but ended up in jail. Now Mod would forget about the money for about a decade.

One day, Mod was wanting to buy the new FIFA game, but $60 was simply too much for a game, so he called up his buddy for the cash. That was when he found out his buddy was in jail.
Mod did the only reasonable thing he could, and summoned his son, Chickadee. Mod told Chickadee that he needed to enter the prison and get back the money. Of course, while he was there, he also needed to preach, because why not?

Chickadee planned for his trip, and went to find an ex-inmate, in hopes of learning about prison culture. His journey lead him to Tim Allen, the famous comedian and actor, who had spent nearly two years in prison.
Tim Allen offered to help. He started teaching Chickadee of all the slang and vile words used by inmates. He then taught Chickadee how to make a shank out of almost anything. Even out of a hotdog... And especially out of a dildo.
Chickadee then asked why Tim Allen had a dildo. That was when Tim Allen kicked Chickadee out and made him finish the journey on his own. But not before teaching him what you, as a prisoner, are supposed to do when you see someone drop the soap.

So Chickadee went to get himself arrested. It was easy. He started by painting himself black, and BOOM! He was in jail. Just like that.
The next step was to find Mod's buddy, a young man named Eduardo. Chickadee went to the cells to ask, but they said he was in the chapel. So he went to the chapel, but they said he was in the shower. So Chickadee went to the showers, and there he saw someone drop the soap... He did exactly what Tim Allen had taught him to do... and picked up the soap for the guy... What did you think he was taught to do? Pervs...

The man he helped turned out to be Eduardo. He was skinny and small... Looked more like a Timmy or a Rev... Something weak.

Chickadee spent a year preaching the word of Mod to the inmates, and watched them as they repented.
Only after a year did the guards realize there was a white guy in the prison. They knew that couldn't be right, and freed him.

Chickadee returned to his father with the money. Mod got excited and bought FIFA. However, a whole year had gone by, and Mod had just opened his new game as the new year's FIFA came out. And Mod did weep.

Thank you for reading this weeks sermon! Sorry it's a day late. If you want to join the church, just say so and send a friend request! Next week will be my last sermon as Pope Don I, so make sure you are there!

May Mod guide you all!

Praise be to Chickadee!

Do I get a promotion for being the first church member here? :)
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2015 1:07:05 PM
At 5/17/2015 3:17:12 AM, BblackkBbirdd wrote:

So come on in,
Listen up,
Take a seat,
And shut the f*ck up.

May Mod guide you all!

Praise be to Chickadee!

lol noooooo

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
BblackkBbirdd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2015 1:23:12 PM
At 5/17/2015 1:07:05 PM, donald.keller wrote:
At 5/17/2015 3:17:12 AM, BblackkBbirdd wrote:

So come on in,
Listen up,
Take a seat,
And shut the f*ck up.

May Mod guide you all!

Praise be to Chickadee!

lol noooooo

hehe :)
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2015 1:31:06 PM

It's a stereotype about prison where if you dropped the soap in the showers, some guy, usually depicted as black, will suddenly butt rape you.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2015 1:35:21 PM
At 5/17/2015 1:31:06 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

It's a stereotype about prison where if you dropped the soap in the showers, some guy, usually depicted as black, will suddenly butt rape you.

Because you have to bend over to pick up the soap, right?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2015 1:35:51 PM
At 5/17/2015 1:35:21 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

Exactly.

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2015 1:36:26 PM

Although, when I pick up things I usually squat down.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2015 1:57:29 PM
At 5/17/2015 1:36:26 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

Oral rape.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2015 2:27:03 PM
At 5/17/2015 1:57:29 PM, donald.keller wrote:

Oral rape.

You must have never learned what teeth were.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2015 2:33:43 PM
At 5/17/2015 2:27:03 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

Oral rape.

You must have never been surrounded by 20 huge, muscular men willing to kill.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2015 2:35:14 PM
At 5/17/2015 2:33:43 PM, donald.keller wrote:

Oral rape.

Keep your fantasies to yourself. That's gross.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2015 2:43:21 PM
At 5/17/2015 2:35:14 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

Oral rape.

The only fantasy I have is being a wizard in Lord of the Rings.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2015 2:44:27 PM
At 5/17/2015 2:43:21 PM, donald.keller wrote:

Oral rape.

And being surrounded by "20 huge and muscular men", apparently. Hey, I don't judge.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2015 2:52:54 PM
At 5/17/2015 2:44:27 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 5/17/2015 2:43:21 PM, donald.keller wrote:

Oral rape.

And being surrounded by "20 huge and muscular men", apparently. Hey, I don't judge.

There has to be some unintentional implication for you to make that joke work.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --