Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

Lastrequest?

innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2010 2:26:41 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/8/2010 2:21:18 PM, badger wrote:
maybe he was actually being serious all this time.

If so, and he chooses another identity, he'll be pretty easy to identify.
Strikeeagle84015
Posts: 867
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2010 2:35:24 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Could someone tell me what was up with him he just didn't seem quite right in the head
: At 8/17/2010 7:17:56 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
: Hey dawg, i herd you like evangelical trolls so we put a bible thumper in yo bible thumper so you can troll while you troll!

Arguing with an atheist about God is very similar to arguing with a blind man about what the Sistine Chapel looks like
Marilyn Poe

Strikeeagle wrote
The only way I will stop believing in God is if he appeared before me and told me that he did not exist.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2010 2:38:08 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/8/2010 2:35:24 PM, Strikeeagle84015 wrote:
Could someone tell me what was up with him he just didn't seem quite right in the head

Most people think he was just a troll and wasn't being serious. If he was serious though he needs help.
Strikeeagle84015
Posts: 867
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2010 2:39:06 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/8/2010 2:38:08 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 8/8/2010 2:35:24 PM, Strikeeagle84015 wrote:
Could someone tell me what was up with him he just didn't seem quite right in the head

Most people think he was just a troll and wasn't being serious. If he was serious though he needs help.

Okay so it wasn't just me that is comoforting
: At 8/17/2010 7:17:56 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
: Hey dawg, i herd you like evangelical trolls so we put a bible thumper in yo bible thumper so you can troll while you troll!

Arguing with an atheist about God is very similar to arguing with a blind man about what the Sistine Chapel looks like
Marilyn Poe

Strikeeagle wrote
The only way I will stop believing in God is if he appeared before me and told me that he did not exist.
Yvette
Posts: 859
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2010 2:46:34 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I don't understand why everyone kept responding to him seriously. :\
In the middle of moving to Washington. 8D

"If God does not exist, then chocolate causing cancer is only true for the society that has evidence for that." --GodSands