Total Posts:33|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

WODC ENTRANTs 2015

2015wodc
Posts: 1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 9:42:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
10 more days until the greatest online tournament debate starts. Here are the entrants for this years debate.

The Debate.org Team

Debate.org: ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Debate.Org: Wylted
Debate.Org: Kasmic
Debate.Org: shabshoral
Debate.Org: debatability
Debate.Org: 8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA
Debate.Org: Ajabi
Debate.Org: lannan13
Debate.Org: FourTrouble
Debate.Org: That1User

The edeb8 team:

edeb8: RXR.
edeb8: Stag
edeb8: The Redneck

Sign up here:

- http://www.edeb8.com...
2015 wodc
lannan13
Posts: 23,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 9:55:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Shout out to Team DDO.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
ClashnBoom
Posts: 886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 10:17:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
If Larz (Admin), Whiteflame, Nzlockie and 9Spaceking don't join team Edeb8 there is literally no chance for them to win.
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"
whiteflame
Posts: 1,378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 10:29:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/21/2015 10:17:49 AM, ClashnBoom wrote:
If Larz (Admin), Whiteflame, Nzlockie and 9Spaceking don't join team Edeb8 there is literally no chance for them to win.

Larz and I are running the tournament, so we won't be in it.
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,086
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 11:33:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Yup. This guy is totally a noob. Definitely not Larz.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
kasmic
Posts: 1,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 11:51:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/21/2015 9:42:34 AM, 2015wodc wrote:
10 more days until the greatest online tournament debate starts. Here are the entrants for this years debate.

The Debate.org Team

Debate.org: ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Debate.Org: Wylted
Debate.Org: Kasmic
Debate.Org: shabshoral
Debate.Org: debatability
Debate.Org: 8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA
Debate.Org: Ajabi
Debate.Org: lannan13
Debate.Org: FourTrouble
Debate.Org: That1User

The edeb8 team:

edeb8: RXR.
edeb8: Stag
edeb8: The Redneck

Sign up here:

- http://www.edeb8.com...

Well, I def feel like one of the weakest for team DDO haha.
"Liberalism Defined" http://www.debate.org...
"The Social Contract" http://www.debate.org...
"Intro to IR An Open Discussion" http://www.debate.org...

Check out my website, the Sensible Soapbox http://www.sensiblesoapbox.com...
My latest article: http://www.sensiblesoapbox.com...
ShabShoral
Posts: 3,245
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 1:51:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
What a great team from Edb8 - how can we win against the might of Drake the Jewish Lawyer?
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz

"No aspect of your facial structure suggests Filipino descent."
~ YYW
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 2:04:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/21/2015 11:33:25 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Yup. This guy is totally a noob. Definitely not Larz.

Watch it be RXR.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
lannan13
Posts: 23,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 4:13:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/21/2015 2:04:02 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 5/21/2015 11:33:25 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Yup. This guy is totally a noob. Definitely not Larz.

Watch it be RXR.

Wouldn't surprise me.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 5:12:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/21/2015 9:42:34 AM, 2015wodc wrote:
10 more days until the greatest online tournament debate starts. Here are the entrants for this years debate.

The Debate.org Team

Debate.org: ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Debate.Org: Wylted
Debate.Org: Kasmic
Debate.Org: shabshoral
Debate.Org: debatability
Debate.Org: 8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA
Debate.Org: Ajabi
Debate.Org: lannan13
Debate.Org: FourTrouble
Debate.Org: That1User

The edeb8 team:

edeb8: RXR.
edeb8: Stag
edeb8: The Redneck

Sign up here:

- http://www.edeb8.com...

Wait, RXR is from Edeb8?
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
lannan13
Posts: 23,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 5:37:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/21/2015 5:12:55 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 5/21/2015 9:42:34 AM, 2015wodc wrote:
10 more days until the greatest online tournament debate starts. Here are the entrants for this years debate.

The Debate.org Team

Debate.org: ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Debate.Org: Wylted
Debate.Org: Kasmic
Debate.Org: shabshoral
Debate.Org: debatability
Debate.Org: 8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA
Debate.Org: Ajabi
Debate.Org: lannan13
Debate.Org: FourTrouble
Debate.Org: That1User

The edeb8 team:

edeb8: RXR.
edeb8: Stag
edeb8: The Redneck

Sign up here:

- http://www.edeb8.com...

Wait, RXR is from Edeb8?

No, that's just the account he's using.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
nzlockie
Posts: 25
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 1:00:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'd love to participate this year, but unfortunately I'm going to be travelling for most of the time it's on, and I hate forfeits.
I have every faith that my fellow Edeb8's will make a respectable account of themselves which is really all we can ask for!

Personally I think that these inter-site things can only really be a good thing. Iron sharpens iron as it were...
8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA
Posts: 328
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 1:14:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/21/2015 11:33:25 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Yup. This guy is totally a noob. Definitely not Larz.

Then how did he know who was signing up? Think before you accuse.
hey b0ss ( V5;" V0;B2; V5;")
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 1:29:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/22/2015 1:18:37 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Whelp. I dun did it. I signed myself up.

Did you do this just to increase my suffering?

A day after I drop out due to time constraints, you sign up..

#VTLMatt
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 1:45:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Are the debates done on edeb8?
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
nzlockie
Posts: 25
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 2:02:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
They have a home-away system which means some of your debates will be done here, some done there.

All the details including the complete list of who you're up against are available from http://www.edeb8.com... (or something like that. )
lannan13
Posts: 23,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 2:04:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/22/2015 2:02:39 PM, nzlockie wrote:
They have a home-away system which means some of your debates will be done here, some done there.

All the details including the complete list of who you're up against are available from http://www.edeb8.com... (or something like that. )

I'll look forward to sparing against you.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Zaradi
Posts: 14,128
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 4:05:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/22/2015 4:02:12 PM, TheJuniorVarsityNovice wrote:
I joined too! But I never got a confirmation email and I don't know what to do.

Check your spam folder.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
TheJuniorVarsityNovice
Posts: 223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 4:25:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/22/2015 4:05:13 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 5/22/2015 4:02:12 PM, TheJuniorVarsityNovice wrote:
I joined too! But I never got a confirmation email and I don't know what to do.

Check your spam folder.

tried, nothin
lannan13
Posts: 23,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 4:42:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/22/2015 4:25:42 PM, TheJuniorVarsityNovice wrote:
At 5/22/2015 4:05:13 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 5/22/2015 4:02:12 PM, TheJuniorVarsityNovice wrote:
I joined too! But I never got a confirmation email and I don't know what to do.

Check your spam folder.

tried, nothin

You're in. (http://www.edeb8.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
larztheloser
Posts: 857
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 4:43:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/22/2015 4:25:42 PM, TheJuniorVarsityNovice wrote:
At 5/22/2015 4:05:13 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 5/22/2015 4:02:12 PM, TheJuniorVarsityNovice wrote:
I joined too! But I never got a confirmation email and I don't know what to do.

Check your spam folder.

tried, nothin

Can you please contact me directly using the contact form on that site, and the email you signed up to the tournament with?
theMafiaNoob2001
Posts: 6
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 9:46:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/22/2015 1:00:40 PM, nzlockie wrote:
I'd love to participate this year, but unfortunately I'm going to be travelling for most of the time it's on, and I hate forfeits.
I have every faith that my fellow Edeb8's will make a respectable account of themselves which is really all we can ask for!

Personally I think that these inter-site things can only really be a good thing. Iron sharpens iron as it were...

Lol. Edeb8 is gonna lose badly for sure. Stag is good but not good enough to win by himself especially with RXR.
TheJuniorVarsityNovice
Posts: 223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 11:25:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/22/2015 4:43:46 PM, larztheloser wrote:
At 5/22/2015 4:25:42 PM, TheJuniorVarsityNovice wrote:
At 5/22/2015 4:05:13 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 5/22/2015 4:02:12 PM, TheJuniorVarsityNovice wrote:
I joined too! But I never got a confirmation email and I don't know what to do.

Check your spam folder.

tried, nothin

Can you please contact me directly using the contact form on that site, and the email you signed up to the tournament with?

Hey, I sent in a message, hopefully you guys got it.
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,036
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2015 12:46:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Lol, I got $5 on DDO winning it all. Anyone wanna take me up on that bet?
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
larztheloser
Posts: 857
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2015 2:00:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/22/2015 9:46:05 PM, theMafiaNoob2001 wrote:
At 5/22/2015 1:00:40 PM, nzlockie wrote:
I'd love to participate this year, but unfortunately I'm going to be travelling for most of the time it's on, and I hate forfeits.
I have every faith that my fellow Edeb8's will make a respectable account of themselves which is really all we can ask for!

Personally I think that these inter-site things can only really be a good thing. Iron sharpens iron as it were...

Lol. Edeb8 is gonna lose badly for sure. Stag is good but not good enough to win by himself especially with RXR.

Hey -- I think you tried to sign up, but you signed up for edeb8 under your DDO username, so I had to remove you.
TheJuniorVarsityNovice
Posts: 223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2015 2:30:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/23/2015 2:00:32 AM, larztheloser wrote:
At 5/22/2015 9:46:05 PM, theMafiaNoob2001 wrote:
At 5/22/2015 1:00:40 PM, nzlockie wrote:
I'd love to participate this year, but unfortunately I'm going to be travelling for most of the time it's on, and I hate forfeits.
I have every faith that my fellow Edeb8's will make a respectable account of themselves which is really all we can ask for!

Personally I think that these inter-site things can only really be a good thing. Iron sharpens iron as it were...

Lol. Edeb8 is gonna lose badly for sure. Stag is good but not good enough to win by himself especially with RXR.

Hey -- I think you tried to sign up, but you signed up for edeb8 under your DDO username, so I had to remove you.

wait, you can't sign up with the same user name on both sites?