Jump to topic:

Clarification(s) on Platform

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 11:04:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Well, that last thread wasn"t too well done. I didn"t go into nearly enough detail on the Ministries. In fact, now that I think about it, perhaps my entire platform is covered by the Ministries aspect.
Anyway, here"s a more detailed look at what I have planned for DDO if I win this election:

DDO Government
Ministries:

-Adopt-A-Noob Service (AANS)
Well, simply put, certain functions already performed on an informal volunteer basis by DDO members will be turned into an official, though still volunteer, DDO Ministry.
Allow me to explain what this is. The "Adopt-A-Noob" program is, as I understand it (though there"s a chance that I"m wrong), a program to help Mafia noobs learn the tricks and trades of the game so that they can become somewhat competent before being allowed to enter the games with more experienced players. The AAN Program will be incorporated into the AANS. Also, Adopt-A-Noob will be expanded to include helping out noob debaters who may not know the rules of debating on DDO, as well as providing some tips and tricks to them so that they can get better at debating. That is, this Ministry will essentially be centered around helping noobs.

-Site Monitoring Service (SMS)
Airmax1227, Bluesteel, Bladerunner060, and the likes cannot be everywhere. So, to help out the Mods, the Site Monitors will watch all activity in the forums, debate section, polls, and opinion section.
They will be divided into four groups (Forum, Debate, Poll, Opinion) and they will simply report TOS violations and/or simply things which need to be deleted whenever they see them This includes obscene language directed at certain users in a clearly hostile context, vote bombing, threads in the wrong forums, polls or forums or debates or opinions with hate content, new accounts of banned users (at times they can be rather obvious whenever the make a new account), etc. Basically the idea is that the Mods will be able to reduce their activity to merely banning, deleting, warning, and the likes; they won"t have to patrol.

-Toxic and At-Risk Users Watch Service (TARUWS)
The idea of this Ministry does, upon first glance, appear to be rather redundant, seeing as it sounds rather similar to the Site Monitoring Service. However, their role is different. Their role is not to seek out and report TOS violations. Rather, they are too seek out and find users who are either "toxic" or "at-risk".
Now, to avoid ambiguity as to what this means, I"ll explain. A "toxic" user is a user who is an overall detriment to the social experience of others on this Site. Such a user characteristically is a spammer, a serial poster of materials which is reasonably expected to incite anger in others (that is, inflammatory material; please note that this doesn"t necessarily mean there will be a crackdown on controversial issues), a user who engages in behavior towards others which can reasonably be interpreted as bullying, etc. They do not have to actually break any Site rules to count as toxic. At-Risk users are, as the name would suggest, users who are "at-risk". But what does that mean? Well, an at-risk user is a user who is unstable and a user whom it"s reasonable to expect to "snap" and break the rules and/or become toxic. Such a user may harbor a high degree of hostility towards another user(s) or may have a quick temper. Whenever such a user, that is, one who fits into one of these two categories or both, is identified by the members of the TARUWS, a report will be filed to the DDO President, who will then take action in an attempt to either reform their behavior or remove them from the Site using means other than banning (seeing as how the President does not have this authority and even the Mod is sometimes unable to permanently remove such a user from DDO). Finding a solution which satisfies all parties involved is ideal, of course.

-Site News Service (SNS)
This Ministry will create a weekly DDO Newspaper. It will cover the "big debates" of that week, provide news on significant or semi-significant events that happen on DDO during that week (ideally each new release will be on Saturday), announce if any significant member of DDO has been permabanned that week, announce the return (even if only temporary) of significant members who had been gone for at least two months, the insertion of miscellaneous entertaining material, etcetera. Perhaps 3 volunteers at any given time will be needed for this Ministry.

-Forum Entertainment Service (FES)
Their job would be to stimulate forum activity. They would do this by devising fresh and interesting forum topics and hosting recreational gaming activities in the Games Forum other than Mafia. Also, every six months, under the leadership of this Ministry"s appointed leader (every Ministry would have a "Ministry Head"), the members of this Ministry would collaborate in constructing and then orchestrating a Site tournament, a biannual event.

-Electoral Regulatory Service (ERS
Their purpose would be to run the elections as well as impeachments. The leader of this Ministry would post the official election thread every election season or during an emergency election whenever the President is no longer in office and the Presidential Line of Succession has been broken (this happened recently, if you"ll recall), as well as insert in the OP the rules as to whenever the voting period ends. The members of this Ministry would count votes and determine the eligibility of each vote. Also, during impeachments, they would count votes and determine the eligibility of votes. Anyone who is him/her self eligible to vote in an election or impeachment may create an impeachment referendum thread, so the ERS members may decide to only count votes on impeachment threads that actually have a reasonable amount of voting participants. An impeachment thread may be declared null if the OP is ineligible to vote on an impeachment or an election. The requirements for casting a vote on an impeachment referendum (that is, voting for against impeachment of the sitting President) are the same as those of voting during an election, and an impeachment thread would require at least 50 total votes, pro or con, as well as a pro-impeachment majority by the time that voting ends (voting on an impeachment thread may last for no more than 24 hours after the thread is created) for the sitting President to be impeached.

-Supreme Council of Determination Service (SCDS)
They would vote on debates. They would also collaborate with the Site Monitoring Service in locating bad RFDs. This Ministry would likely have the largest number of volunteer members.

(continued in post #2
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 11:04:49 AM
-Ministry Management Service (MMS)
They would run an official "roster" thread (which a Mod would "sticky") where Ministry volunteer membership would be overseen. That is, they"d oversee how many members of each Ministry there were at any given time and they"d try to get more people to voluntarily sign up for a Ministry which has a number of volunteer members below quota. Ministry members who no longer wish to continue volunteering, will experience a significantly long leave of absence, wish to take a break from volunteering, and/or wish to leave the Site will be encouraged to say so to their Ministry Head who will officially remove their names from the roster by informing the head of the MMS of that member"s decision. Volunteers who were banned, left without providing adequate notice, or are significantly inactive in their volunteering duties will also be removed from the roster. Also, "reserves" (that is, either members who do not desire to commit to volunteer duty but are willing to do so if there"s a shortage or members who desire to serve in a certain Ministry which has met the maximum number of members who will serve if there"s a sudden shortage) will be encouraged. Also, with the Mod"s permission, advertising on-Site for volunteers will be done by the MMS, though the Mods may determine how much advertising is excessive or too far. Of course, coercing/pressuring people into volunteering will be considered unacceptable.
The Head of the MMS is the Head of the DDO Government. The DDO President is the Head of the MMS. And as Head of the DDO Government, the President will (hopefully) have special multi-accounting privileges to carry out the task of dealing with toxic or at-risk users.

Every Ministry will have a "Ministry Head", appointed by the DDO President. Like normal volunteers, they"ll be able to resign by giving notice to the Head of the MMS. Or, a member of that Ministry may report to the Head of the MMS that his/her Ministry Head is being inactive or breaking some rule, in which case that Ministry Head will be removed and replaced.

Will the creation of this bureaucratic system stifle the spirit of benevolent volunteerism? It shouldn"t; behind the bureaucratic system (which is, by the way, designed to make volunteering efforts more successful) would be that same desire to help make this Site a better place. If anything, this system should help further realize that shared objective of making this Site a better place for all decent (that is, behavior-wise) members. Thus, if I am elected as DDO President, this system is what will be put in place. Thank you, and I hope for your vote.

The DDO Blog:

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 11:15:02 AM
And of course, these are just the initial naming concepts for the Ministries; if the consensus is that a certain Ministry's name sounds lame, it can be changed. Ministries may be added to or removed from the DDO Government with time.

As for collaboration with Juggle for Site updates, if this situations arises during my administration, I'll try to make sure that what the majority of the Site wants are the updates that will be done, though this cannot be guaranteed by any means.

The DDO Blog:

donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 3:46:30 PM
At 5/21/2015 11:04:33 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Well, that last thread wasn"t too well done. I didn"t go into nearly enough detail on the Ministries. In fact, now that I think about it, perhaps my entire platform is covered by the Ministries aspect.
Anyway, here"s a more detailed look at what I have planned for DDO if I win this election:

DDO Government
Ministries:

Well, simply put, certain functions already performed on an informal volunteer basis by DDO members will be turned into an official, though still volunteer, DDO Ministry.
Allow me to explain what this is. The "Adopt-A-Noob" program is, as I understand it (though there"s a chance that I"m wrong), a program to help Mafia noobs learn the tricks and trades of the game so that they can become somewhat competent before being allowed to enter the games with more experienced players. The AAN Program will be incorporated into the AANS. Also, Adopt-A-Noob will be expanded to include helping out noob debaters who may not know the rules of debating on DDO, as well as providing some tips and tricks to them so that they can get better at debating. That is, this Ministry will essentially be centered around helping noobs.

Airmax1227, Bluesteel, Bladerunner060, and the likes cannot be everywhere. So, to help out the Mods, the Site Monitors will watch all activity in the forums, debate section, polls, and opinion section.
They will be divided into four groups (Forum, Debate, Poll, Opinion) and they will simply report TOS violations and/or simply things which need to be deleted whenever they see them This includes obscene language directed at certain users in a clearly hostile context, vote bombing, threads in the wrong forums, polls or forums or debates or opinions with hate content, new accounts of banned users (at times they can be rather obvious whenever the make a new account), etc. Basically the idea is that the Mods will be able to reduce their activity to merely banning, deleting, warning, and the likes; they won"t have to patrol.

So Unitomic's Peacekeepers.
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 3:47:17 PM
At 5/21/2015 3:46:30 PM, donald.keller wrote:

DDO Government
Ministries:

Bull, I purposed AAN.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 3:50:43 PM
At 5/21/2015 3:47:17 PM, lannan13 wrote:

DDO Government
Ministries:

Bull, I purposed AAN.

I wasn't talking about AAN. And I think AAN is a general thing... Something anyone would propose. No, I was talking about the SMS.
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 3:53:24 PM
At 5/21/2015 3:50:43 PM, donald.keller wrote:
At 5/21/2015 3:47:17 PM, lannan13 wrote:

DDO Government
Ministries:

Bull, I purposed AAN.

I wasn't talking about AAN. And I think AAN is a general thing... Something anyone would propose. No, I was talking about the SMS
Oh that, that has been a thing and a thought for quite some time, even before Unitomic, but it just wasn't brought up until him, because of the Mikal-Bladerunner race.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 8:03:20 PM
Shoot, an actually responsible candidate. How could I compete against people that actually know what they're doing?
"Change your sig."
~YYW
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 8:05:56 PM
At 5/21/2015 8:03:20 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Shoot, an actually responsible candidate. How could I compete against people that actually know what they're doing?

I honestly can't tell whether or not that remark was meant to be sarcastic.

The DDO Blog:

UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 8:09:14 PM
At 5/21/2015 8:05:56 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 5/21/2015 8:03:20 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:

I honestly can't tell whether or not that remark was meant to be sarcastic.

Honestly, I can't even tell either
"Change your sig."
~YYW
debatability
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 8:52:24 PM

I'm a little confused on how your ministries are actually going to work towards a better ddo. Let me explain...

DDO Government
Ministries:

Services that work towards "adopting a noob" already exist and can be furthered by someone who isn't a president. Currently, there are regular AAN tournaments that allow newer members to debate with the help of a mentor. It's hard to find committed mentors as it is (meaning trying to recruit members to join a "ministry" may prove difficult), but the program is still a solid net benefit. However, it worth noting that this program was furthered by bluesteel and bsh1 (bsh1 hosted the first adopt-a-noob tournament which I participated in). This means that catering towards newer members isn't related to presidency at all as neither of these members served as president, and this website is already doing a solid job of working on incorperating new users into the online debate community. I don't know why a "ministry" needs to exist when a solid portion of prominent members already express interest in helping "noobs" and programs that further their intentions already exist. What makes your program unique? How does it go beyond the status quo? Why is it necessary to go beyond the status quo?

This doesn't really make sense. Offensive content gets deleted because it causes drama and controversy. There's no point in actively seeking out stuff to report. The reason offensive content gets deleted is because those who feel offended and threatened report the content. Under the status quo, I'm pretty sure mods aren't actively searching the forums for stuff to delete. They only look at what has been reported or raised controversy. This ministry won't decrease the mod's level of work. It's just going to be a group of people trying to find content that hasn't raised controversy and make it more controversial.

For example, if I call thett a cunt as a joke, no one will care. However, a member of this "ministry" who doesn't know thett or myself could report my post and get it deleted. Suddenly, my post has become way more controversial than necessary because now something that was meant in jest is getting negative attention. Does that makes sense? If anything, this program would increase the mod's work because more posts are being reported.

-Toxic and At-Risk Users Watch Service (TARUWS)
The idea of this Ministry does, upon first glance, appear to be rather redundant, seeing as it sounds rather similar to the Site Monitoring Service. However, their role is different. Their role is not to seek out and report TOS violations. Rather, they are too seek out and find users who are either "toxic" or "at-risk".

If you have to "seek out" a toxic member, they aren't toxic. If a member is acting towards the detriment of the site, people will realize it and complain to the mods. If you have to actively look for reasons that a member could be considered detrimental, they probably aren't toxic. This is extremely pointless.

-Site News Service (SNS)
"announce if any significant member of DDO has been permabanned that week, announce the return (even if only temporary) of significant members who had been gone for at least two months, the insertion of miscellaneous entertaining material, etcetera. Perhaps 3 volunteers at any given time will be needed for this Ministry."

I liked this idea until I read the above. DDO is filled with drama already. Why on earth would you want to make a magizine that furthers drama? This literally sounds like a gossip magazine for DDO members. Why call attention to bans and people leaving the site? That's asking for trouble... especially since most users can only make educated guesses as to why users decide to leave or are banned.

-Forum Entertainment Service (FES)
Their job would be to stimulate forum activity. They would do this by devising fresh and interesting forum topics and hosting recreational gaming activities in the Games Forum other than Mafia. Also, every six months, under the leadership of this Ministry"s appointed leader (every Ministry would have a "Ministry Head"), the members of this Ministry would collaborate in constructing and then orchestrating a Site tournament, a biannual event.

This already exists. Airmax does topics of the week in several forums, and there are monthly tournaments.

-Electoral Regulatory Service (ERS

I'm not gonna get into this one...

-Supreme Council of Determination Service (SCDS)
They would vote on debates. They would also collaborate with the Site Monitoring Service in locating bad RFDs. This Ministry would likely have the largest number of volunteer members.

This also already exists. And it was furthered by BOT, not you. Why would you take credit for this?

In short, your campaign makes no sense. It is compiled of things that either don't make sense or would legitimately be detrimental to the site.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 9:01:27 PM
Indeed, ministries of various kinds should be erected to ensure the integrity of the website. A ministry of truth to disseminate the facts as I should desire them to be perceived; a ministry of inquisition, to question and interrogate enemies of the regime; a ministry of propaganda, to smear the opponents who could not be dispatched with the ministry of interrogation; a ministry of justice, to punish by way of public shame those who defy me; a ministry imperial acquisition, to lay siege to that most disconcerting rival known as "edeb8;" a ministry of war to conquest Create Debate, and enslave all their members in service of DDO; a ministry of happiness, to ensure my enduring popularity; and a ministry of covert services, to advance my interests where I cannot be seen directly pulling the strings.

Oh wait... that would make me DDO's Kim Jong Un. Crap...
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 9:04:49 PM
At 5/21/2015 9:01:27 PM, YYW wrote:
Indeed, ministries of various kinds should be erected to ensure the integrity of the website. A ministry of truth to disseminate the facts as I should desire them to be perceived; a ministry of inquisition, to question and interrogate enemies of the regime; a ministry of propaganda, to smear the opponents who could not be dispatched with the ministry of interrogation; a ministry of justice, to punish by way of public shame those who defy me; a ministry imperial acquisition, to lay siege to that most disconcerting rival known as "edeb8;" a ministry of war to conquest Create Debate, and enslave all their members in service of DDO; a ministry of happiness, to ensure my enduring popularity; and a ministry of covert services, to advance my interests where I cannot be seen directly pulling the strings.

You would be a lot sexier than Kim Jong-Un...Just saying.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 9:09:02 PM
At 5/21/2015 9:04:49 PM, bsh1 wrote:

I can be a sexy despot then. Muahaha
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 9:09:44 PM
At 5/21/2015 9:09:02 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/21/2015 9:04:49 PM, bsh1 wrote:

I can be a sexy despot then. Muahaha

OMG...You are so cute :)
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 9:16:53 PM
You forgot to include me in the first sentence of your "Site Monitoring Service" proposal. Therefore I am not voting for you.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 10:20:20 PM
Debatability, I won't respond to it all, but as to why already existing volunteer services should be incorporated into Ministries, it's because if they're made official, the Government will work towards maintaining quotas, helping set guidelines, and stuff like that.

The DDO Blog:

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 10:24:07 PM
At 5/21/2015 9:16:53 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
You forgot to include me in the first sentence of your "Site Monitoring Service" proposal. Therefore I am not voting for you.

Please tell me that was a joke...if you don't want to vote for me, at least have a better reason than that. Even no reason at all is a better reason than that.
In all fairness, though, you're not on the level of Airmax or Bluesteel, so I kinda neglected to mention lower level Mods or semi-Mods. That doesn't mean that you don't exist, though, and I acknowledge your contributions to the Polls Section.

The DDO Blog:

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 10:24:58 PM

For the glory of the Democratic People's Republic!

The DDO Blog:

PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 10:25:33 PM
At 5/21/2015 10:24:07 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

Please tell me that was a joke...if you don't want to vote for me, at least have a better reason than that. Even no reason at all is a better reason than that.
In all fairness, though, you're not on the level of Airmax or Bluesteel, so I kinda neglected to mention lower level Mods or semi-Mods. That doesn't mean that you don't exist, though, and I acknowledge your contributions to the Polls Section.

So why didn't you ask bluesteel to be your VP instead?

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 10:27:33 PM
At 5/21/2015 10:20:20 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Debatability, I won't respond to it all, but as to why already existing volunteer services should be incorporated into Ministries, it's because if they're made official, the Government will work towards maintaining quotas, helping set guidelines, and stuff like that.

Also, I am not claiming to "take credit" for contributions of members such as Blade-Of-Truth. I am simply going to incorporate the service he founded into the Official DDO Government so that itI'll work better. Ideally, that is.
Please do not make accusations that are blatantly false. Thank you.

The DDO Blog:

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 10:29:02 PM
At 5/21/2015 10:25:33 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

Heck, even you turned me down...why would Bluesteel accept, especially before when my platform didn't appear to be worth a rat's crap?

The DDO Blog:

PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 10:29:38 PM
At 5/21/2015 10:29:02 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

Heck, even you turned me down...why would Bluesteel accept, especially before when my platform didn't appear to be worth a rat's crap?

What do you mean "even me"? Am I really that worthless? That low on the ladder?

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 10:31:01 PM
At 5/21/2015 10:29:38 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

Compared to Bluesteel we both are, lol.

The DDO Blog:

PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 10:31:37 PM
At 5/21/2015 10:31:01 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

Wrong thing to say. Very wrong.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 10:34:05 PM
At 5/21/2015 10:31:37 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

How so?

The DDO Blog:

PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 10:34:42 PM
At 5/21/2015 10:34:05 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

How so?

Let me just say you're definitely not getting my vote.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 10:37:56 PM
At 5/21/2015 10:34:42 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 5/21/2015 10:34:05 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

How so?

Let me just say you're definitely not getting my vote.

I didn't mean to offend you; I'm simply stating a fact. Bluesteel is in the "upper tier" of members of this Site. The vast majority of members are not, and never will be, in that same class. I am not calling you a worthless person by any means.
I mean, if I said "You're a nobody compared to Obama", that wouldn't be all that offensive, would it?

The DDO Blog:

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 10:55:29 PM
Dang it; I offended a potential voter away and it wasn't even related to the election...

The DDO Blog: