Total Posts:23|Showing Posts:1-23
Jump to topic:

What causes one to get banned on DDO?

UtherPenguin
Posts: 4,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 9:21:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
(This is one of those rare moments in which I am actually serious.)
I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) is his messenger.
-GreyParrot
Varrack
Posts: 2,730
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 9:23:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2015 9:21:34 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
(This is one of those rare moments in which I am actually serious.)

-Trolling/spamming
-Impersonation
-Inappropriate content
-Misconduct toward others
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,898
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 9:24:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2015 9:21:34 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
(This is one of those rare moments in which I am actually serious.)

Spamming caecillian images.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
UtherPenguin
Posts: 4,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 9:25:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2015 9:24:45 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 5/21/2015 9:21:34 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
(This is one of those rare moments in which I am actually serious.)

Spamming caecillian images.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com...
I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) is his messenger.
-GreyParrot
ShabShoral
Posts: 4,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 9:26:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2015 9:21:34 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
(This is one of those rare moments in which I am actually serious.)

Stating that Max is a whore.
: At 10/2/2017 3:00:43 AM, YYW wrote:
: Bossy: You are Regina.

:Inferno wrote:
:You sound rather gay.

-- And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

"I believe that my powers of mind are surely such that I would have become in a
certain sense a resolver of all problems. I do not believe that I could have remained in
error anywhere for long. I believe that I would have earned the name of Redeemer,
because I had the nature of a Redeemer. "
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,898
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 9:26:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2015 9:25:42 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 5/21/2015 9:24:45 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 5/21/2015 9:21:34 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
(This is one of those rare moments in which I am actually serious.)

Spamming caecillian images.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com...

Being racist.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
UtherPenguin
Posts: 4,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 9:26:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2015 9:23:35 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 5/21/2015 9:21:34 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
(This is one of those rare moments in which I am actually serious.)

-Trolling/spamming
-Impersonation
-Inappropriate content
-Misconduct toward others

What degree of trolling will lead to banning?
I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) is his messenger.
-GreyParrot
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,898
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 9:26:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2015 9:26:04 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 5/21/2015 9:21:34 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
(This is one of those rare moments in which I am actually serious.)

Stating that Max is a whore.

Fun fact: You actually CAN do that without getting banned. As well as make an angry call out forum against him.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Varrack
Posts: 2,730
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 9:27:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2015 9:26:06 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 5/21/2015 9:23:35 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 5/21/2015 9:21:34 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
(This is one of those rare moments in which I am actually serious.)

-Trolling/spamming
-Impersonation
-Inappropriate content
-Misconduct toward others

What degree of trolling will lead to banning?

Like, a lot of it. Heil-type trolling. You keep doing it or making new accounts to the point that it's apparent you're not going to be allowed back.
UtherPenguin
Posts: 4,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 9:27:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2015 9:26:04 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 5/21/2015 9:25:42 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 5/21/2015 9:24:45 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 5/21/2015 9:21:34 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
(This is one of those rare moments in which I am actually serious.)

Spamming caecillian images.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com...

Being racist.
http://i.imgur.com...
Racism implies a hatred or prejudiced towards a certain ethnicity or race. That picture does not imply and hatred or prejudice.
I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) is his messenger.
-GreyParrot
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,898
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 9:29:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2015 9:27:58 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 5/21/2015 9:26:04 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 5/21/2015 9:25:42 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 5/21/2015 9:24:45 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 5/21/2015 9:21:34 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
(This is one of those rare moments in which I am actually serious.)

Spamming caecillian images.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com...

Being racist.
http://i.imgur.com...
Racism implies a hatred or prejudiced towards a certain ethnicity or race. That picture does not imply and hatred or prejudice.

The image implies a racial stereotype towards a certain ethnicity or race. That's like having black people drink purple soda, wear bling, and eat watermelons. I say that using stereotypes like that, such as how they used to do in old movies with Asians, is racist.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
UtherPenguin
Posts: 4,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 9:30:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2015 9:29:36 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 5/21/2015 9:27:58 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 5/21/2015 9:26:04 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 5/21/2015 9:25:42 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 5/21/2015 9:24:45 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 5/21/2015 9:21:34 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
(This is one of those rare moments in which I am actually serious.)

Spamming caecillian images.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com...

Being racist.
http://i.imgur.com...
Racism implies a hatred or prejudiced towards a certain ethnicity or race. That picture does not imply and hatred or prejudice.

The image implies a racial stereotype towards a certain ethnicity or race. That's like having black people drink purple soda, wear bling, and eat watermelons. I say that using stereotypes like that, such as how they used to do in old movies with Asians, is racist.

I'm not usually offended by black jokes :/
I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) is his messenger.
-GreyParrot
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,898
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 9:32:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2015 9:30:57 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 5/21/2015 9:29:36 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 5/21/2015 9:27:58 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 5/21/2015 9:26:04 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 5/21/2015 9:25:42 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 5/21/2015 9:24:45 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 5/21/2015 9:21:34 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
(This is one of those rare moments in which I am actually serious.)

Spamming caecillian images.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com...

Being racist.
http://i.imgur.com...
Racism implies a hatred or prejudiced towards a certain ethnicity or race. That picture does not imply and hatred or prejudice.

The image implies a racial stereotype towards a certain ethnicity or race. That's like having black people drink purple soda, wear bling, and eat watermelons. I say that using stereotypes like that, such as how they used to do in old movies with Asians, is racist.

I'm not usually offended by black jokes :/

You're one of the few-ish.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
UtherPenguin
Posts: 4,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 9:33:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2015 9:32:07 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 5/21/2015 9:30:57 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 5/21/2015 9:29:36 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 5/21/2015 9:27:58 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 5/21/2015 9:26:04 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 5/21/2015 9:25:42 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 5/21/2015 9:24:45 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 5/21/2015 9:21:34 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
(This is one of those rare moments in which I am actually serious.)

Spamming caecillian images.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com...

Being racist.
http://i.imgur.com...
Racism implies a hatred or prejudiced towards a certain ethnicity or race. That picture does not imply and hatred or prejudice.

The image implies a racial stereotype towards a certain ethnicity or race. That's like having black people drink purple soda, wear bling, and eat watermelons. I say that using stereotypes like that, such as how they used to do in old movies with Asians, is racist.

I'm not usually offended by black jokes :/

You're one of the few-ish.

So would this be racist? http://i3.kym-cdn.com...
I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) is his messenger.
-GreyParrot
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,898
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 9:34:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2015 9:33:15 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 5/21/2015 9:32:07 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 5/21/2015 9:30:57 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 5/21/2015 9:29:36 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 5/21/2015 9:27:58 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 5/21/2015 9:26:04 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 5/21/2015 9:25:42 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 5/21/2015 9:24:45 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 5/21/2015 9:21:34 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
(This is one of those rare moments in which I am actually serious.)

Spamming caecillian images.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com...

Being racist.
http://i.imgur.com...
Racism implies a hatred or prejudiced towards a certain ethnicity or race. That picture does not imply and hatred or prejudice.

The image implies a racial stereotype towards a certain ethnicity or race. That's like having black people drink purple soda, wear bling, and eat watermelons. I say that using stereotypes like that, such as how they used to do in old movies with Asians, is racist.

I'm not usually offended by black jokes :/

You're one of the few-ish.

So would this be racist? http://i3.kym-cdn.com...

More like an error in subtitles.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Emilrose
Posts: 6,561
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 9:51:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Ooh..I wonder if it could be violating the Terms of Use. May have to have a think about that one.
Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 10:39:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2015 9:51:58 PM, Emilrose wrote:
Ooh..I wonder if it could be violating the Terms of Use. May have to have a think about that one.

Definitely not. I don't know what in the world gave you that idea.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Emilrose
Posts: 6,561
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 11:03:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2015 10:39:54 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 5/21/2015 9:51:58 PM, Emilrose wrote:
Ooh..I wonder if it could be violating the Terms of Use. May have to have a think about that one.

Definitely not. I don't know what in the world gave you that idea.

I know, it's kind of absurd to think that's what *could* get you banned..silly me.
Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 1:43:27 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I was banned once for posting a picture of a giant penis. I was banned another time for impersonating a female platypus.

If you haven't been banned at least 8 times, I can't take you seriously.
I AM THE CHOSEN ONE
I AM THE GRAND POOBAH OF DDO
I AM THE BOOGIE MAN
I AM THE REAL LIFE SANTA CLAUSE
I AM THE PARADOXICAL ZEBRA PRANCING THROUGH THE GRASSY PLANES YOUR COGNITIVE EXPERIENCE
I AM THE REINCARNATION OF THE DEAD DREAMS OF HUMANITY
I AM THE DISH WHO RAN AWAY WITH THE SPOON
I am your friend.
UtherPenguin
Posts: 4,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 3:42:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/22/2015 3:35:30 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 5/21/2015 9:21:34 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
(This is one of those rare moments in which I am actually serious.)

http://weknowmemes.com...

http://i3.kym-cdn.com...
I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) is his messenger.
-GreyParrot
Kyle_the_Heretic
Posts: 748
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 3:53:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2015 9:21:34 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
(This is one of those rare moments in which I am actually serious.)

Asking too many questions.
Thinking is extremely taxing on the gullible, and it takes hours to clear the smoke.
sadolite
Posts: 10,082
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 5:46:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
"What causes one to get banned on DDO?" Airmax
Beware of the people who are in your circle but are not in your corner.

And with the stroke of a pen people 18 to 21 who own a gun became criminals and public enemy #1 having committed no crime and having said nothing. Just like the Jews in Germany during WW2. Must be a weird feeling.

When I hear people crying and whining about their first world problems I think about the universe with everything in it and people in wheelchairs and all of their problems go away.