Jump to topic:

A shout to athiest and anarchists!

Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2010 1:02:23 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Would you like to support your cause! Do you feel you can't shout loud enough?

There is a solution!!!

My new movie "Global" (Yes I'm a movie developer)
is a full length movie about the anarchist and atheist cause.

Subscribing to our you tube channel
and joining our website would raise the Global Team's morale and would give us more much needed publicity!

youtube.com/globalthemovie
globalthemovie.tk

-Thanks!

P.S. This is not a spam, I posted on this site because it has many relevant themes that are very often debated on this site.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2010 1:16:02 PM
At 8/9/2010 1:02:23 PM, Rockylightning wrote:

You're also 14. My only response is BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2010 1:23:25 PM
A 14 year old who has drafted a plan for government and is making a movie revealing the flaws in today's government. What have you done in your one year ahead?

There isn't a miraculous transformation when you turn 18, your still yourself. You just have many physical changes but you're basically still who you are when you were a child.

Supposedly Jesus was 12 when he started teaching.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2010 1:30:41 PM
At 8/9/2010 1:23:25 PM, Rockylightning wrote:
A 14 year old who has drafted a plan for government and is making a movie revealing the flaws in today's government. What have you done in your one year ahead?

A plan for government? Oh I'd love to here it, especially if it's an Anarchists plan for government.

As for what I've done in my year ahead, I've been mostly bogged down by school, the bit f life that tends to matter, y'know, not cooking up crazy anarchistic plots that will never work.

There isn't a miraculous transformation when you turn 18, your still yourself. You just have many physical changes but you're basically still who you are when you were a child.

Of course there isn't, but I tend to not spend my time with unsustainable theories.

Even the Bible doesn't claim that.
Reasoning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2010 3:04:33 PM
At 8/9/2010 2:06:14 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
Atheism and anarchism are not a package deal, dude... I mean, they could be, but more often than not they're not.

I don't know how many anarchists you know but the vast majority of them are atheists.
"What we really ought to ask the liberal, before we even begin addressing his agenda, is this: In what kind of society would he be a conservative?" - Joseph Sobran
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2010 3:08:53 PM
At 8/9/2010 3:04:33 PM, Reasoning wrote:
Atheism and anarchism are not a package deal, dude... I mean, they could be, but more often than not they're not.

I don't know how many anarchists you know but the vast majority of them are atheists.

He meant the other way around. Atheism doesn't always come packaged with anarchism.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2010 3:25:21 PM
All I have to say is...
19/05/2013 - Expect us!
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Yvette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2010 8:15:09 PM
wut
In the middle of moving to Washington. 8D

"If God does not exist, then chocolate causing cancer is only true for the society that has evidence for that." --GodSands
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2010 8:22:10 PM
At 8/9/2010 1:02:23 PM, Rockylightning wrote:
Would you like to support your cause! Do you feel you can't shout loud enough?

There is a solution!!!

is a full length movie about the anarchist and atheist cause.

Subscribing to our you tube channel
and joining our website would raise the Global Team's morale and would give us more much needed publicity!

youtube.com/globalthemovie
globalthemovie.tk

-Thanks!

P.S. This is not a spam, I posted on this site because it has many relevant themes that are very often debated on this site.

I don't think a person who post two videos on youtube with 32 views can be counted as movie developer. But a'ight...
kfc
Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2010 3:29:12 PM
At 8/9/2010 1:30:41 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/9/2010 1:23:25 PM, Rockylightning wrote:

A plan for government? Oh I'd love to here it, especially if it's an Anarchists plan for government.

As for what I've done in my year ahead, I've been mostly bogged down by school, the bit f life that tends to matter, y'know, not cooking up crazy anarchistic plots that will never work.

Of course there isn't, but I tend to not spend my time with unsustainable theories.

Even the Bible doesn't claim that.

Why do you hate me?
Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2010 3:29:26 PM

Most of the time it is.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2010 3:31:52 PM
At 8/13/2010 3:29:26 PM, Rockylightning wrote:

Most of the time it is.

Somewhere between 11.6% to 37.3% of the US are non-religious. Thai includes Atheists and Agnostic. Nowhere near that number is the amount of US anarchists.
annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2010 3:44:45 PM
At 8/13/2010 3:31:52 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 8/13/2010 3:29:26 PM, Rockylightning wrote:

Most of the time it is.

Somewhere between 11.6% to 37.3% of the US are non-religious. Thai includes Atheists and Agnostic. Nowhere near that number is the amount of US anarchists.

I'm an atheist anarchist! Woot! But no, they're definitely not a package deal. I'm just cool like that. :P
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.