Jump to topic:

Creepy users.

Stefy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2015 9:07:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
There is a profile on this site that is messagig me non stop. Ive asked him to leave me alone many times and he is genuinly making me very uncomfortable. He isnt threatening me but he keeps asking me about abortions and hes been doing it for a week calling me a cold hearted baby killer and im a little unsettled.

Ive tried blocking him but somehow he is still able to message me and it wont let me try again. Advice?
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2015 9:07:44 PM
At 5/25/2015 9:07:02 PM, Stefy wrote:
There is a profile on this site that is messagig me non stop. Ive asked him to leave me alone many times and he is genuinly making me very uncomfortable. He isnt threatening me but he keeps asking me about abortions and hes been doing it for a week calling me a cold hearted baby killer and im a little unsettled.

Ive tried blocking him but somehow he is still able to message me and it wont let me try again. Advice?

Talk to Airmax1227, the site's moderator and explain the situation to him. He can/will help you.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Stefy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2015 9:10:07 PM
At 5/25/2015 9:07:44 PM, Zaradi wrote:

Talk to Airmax1227, the site's moderator and explain the situation to him. He can/will help you.

Thanks and ill check out that fic ;)
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2015 9:11:51 PM
At 5/25/2015 9:10:07 PM, Stefy wrote:

Much appreciated! :D
Stefy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2015 9:13:37 PM
At 5/25/2015 9:11:51 PM, Zaradi wrote:

Question though how do i find his profile to messge him?
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2015 9:15:02 PM
At 5/25/2015 9:13:37 PM, Stefy wrote:

Ask and you shall receive.

http://www.debate.org...
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2015 9:15:32 PM
At 5/25/2015 9:13:37 PM, Stefy wrote:

http://www.debate.org...
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2015 9:21:07 PM
At 5/25/2015 9:16:09 PM, Stefy wrote:
Thanks EsocialBookworm :)

Mine was before hers :(
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2015 9:21:50 PM

Delete all his PMs. If he has open PMs with you, he can still message you within those old PMs. Blocking him only stops him from sending entirely new PMs.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Stefy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2015 9:22:11 PM
At 5/25/2015 9:21:07 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 5/25/2015 9:16:09 PM, Stefy wrote:
Thanks EsocialBookworm :)

Mine was before hers :(

Aww i didnt see it :) well thank you too Zaradi i luv you both
Stefy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2015 9:24:27 PM
At 5/25/2015 9:21:50 PM, bsh1 wrote:

Delete all his PMs. If he has open PMs with you, he can still message you within those old PMs. Blocking him only stops him from sending entirely new PMs.

THANK YOU :D
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2015 9:25:20 PM
At 5/25/2015 9:24:27 PM, Stefy wrote:
At 5/25/2015 9:21:50 PM, bsh1 wrote:

THANK YOU :D

Sure thing. Still report it to Airmax, but I think that should solve your problem.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2015 9:34:45 PM

What's his username?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2015 9:45:43 PM
At 5/25/2015 9:34:45 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

What's his username?

Giving away his Username would be inappropriate.
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2015 9:52:52 PM

I got sexually harassed a fair amount of times on this site. I usually just block them, stop the threads, and delete the messages. However, if you're really worried you should probably report it to airmax.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2015 9:56:38 PM

you're an abortionist?
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2015 10:00:48 PM
At 5/25/2015 9:56:38 PM, zmikecuber wrote:

you're an abortionist?

Was it you?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2015 10:02:02 PM

Contact moderation to resolve this issue. In the mean time, try blocking him and go to | http://www.debate.org... |, and change " who can send you messages". Be sure to save your progress on that page.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2015 10:26:17 PM

Oh c'mon, bruh, I was just messing with you.
Stefy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2015 10:41:44 PM
At 5/25/2015 10:26:17 PM, RevNge wrote:

lol what? it wasnt you ;P
Stefy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2015 10:42:53 PM

you're an abortionist?

no im just pro choice and he apparently thinks pressure and non stop messaging is the way to change that.
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2015 11:10:19 PM
Contact Airmax (I know everyone else said that) but in the mean time, report him for harassment.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2015 12:13:39 AM
Stop all threads, and delete them.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2015 12:21:28 AM
In all honesty, you should probably set it to where only your friends can message you in the future.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2015 6:25:37 AM
At 5/25/2015 10:26:17 PM, RevNge wrote:

I knew something was up with all these anonymous mails...
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
Stefy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2015 1:10:07 PM

you're an abortionist?

nope. I work in a thrift store.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2015 1:52:10 PM

It's god
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%