Jump to topic:

Gay Presidential Fanfiction

daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2015 5:10:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Because I've hung DDO Rocky out to dry for a while(Hiatus), I've decided to pursue a venture of creating one-shot gay US Presidential Fanfictions! I'd like to get the people involved, so you can post your suggestions, but make sure that A. They were alive at the same time B. That they're all men and C. They can be world leaders, political figures, and other famous people paired with a U.S. president, if I find it funny or not. Also, it can be multiple people. Here are some examples:

Ex: George W. Bush and Dick Cheney.
Ex2: Lyndon Johnson, Richard Nixon, and Elvis. (Lyndon my Johnson)

Also, I'd like to know what section you think I should post it in? Main or Poltical?
#FeeltheFreezerBern
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2015 5:20:48 PM
At 5/26/2015 5:10:59 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Because I've hung DDO Rocky out to dry for a while(Hiatus), I've decided to pursue a venture of creating one-shot gay US Presidential Fanfictions! I'd like to get the people involved, so you can post your suggestions, but make sure that A. They were alive at the same time B. That they're all men and C. They can be world leaders, political figures, and other famous people paired with a U.S. president, if I find it funny or not. Also, it can be multiple people. Here are some examples:

Also, I'd like to know what section you think I should post it in? Main or Poltical?

How about "Bush Whacker" with the two (maybe three?) Bush's in a Freudian relationship.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2015 5:23:12 PM
At 5/26/2015 5:20:48 PM, lannan13 wrote:

How about "Bush Whacker" with the two (maybe three?) Bush's in a Freudian relationship.

Interesting... Although I originally thought of Reagan and Old Bush getting it on, the Bush family f*ck would also work well...
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2015 9:16:14 PM

You got me excited, I thought you were referring to a DDO bsh/zaradi/mikal type thing, LOL. That would be hilarious, but probably also wildly inappropriate and offensive.

Eisenhower/Reagan/Ford (whoever) with Nixon (power bottom) "Dixon Nixon"

Joe Biden with (Obama or Clinton), "Biden, make my @ss Widen" or "Widen me Biden" or "You're gonna get your @ss bidened"

im out of presidential sex puns
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2015 9:39:19 PM
At 5/26/2015 9:16:14 PM, Daltonian wrote:

You got me excited, I thought you were referring to a DDO bsh/zaradi/mikal type thing, LOL. That would be hilarious, but probably also wildly inappropriate and offensive.

Some day...

Eisenhower/Reagan/Ford (whoever) with Nixon (power bottom) "Dixon Nixon"

More like Dix on Nixon. I have a few ideas for Nixon, and strangely, it all comes back to the Watergate Hotel.

Joe Biden with (Obama or Clinton), "Biden, make my @ss Widen" or "Widen me Biden" or "You're gonna get your @ss bidened"

While those Biden puns are good, I don't think I'll touch him sooner rather than later. Everyone knows he's a bit of a wild stallion. I think with this, I can show the more... Repressed sides of these figures.

im out of presidential sex puns

Oh believe me, I have spent months coming up with ones. This is what my whole life has led up to.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2015 9:45:24 PM

I don't think this is appropriate to post on the site.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2015 9:52:37 PM
At 5/26/2015 9:45:24 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

I don't think this is appropriate to post on the site.

On the other hand, I think it is very appropriate, and since my thoughts are the only thing I know to be true, then it is very appropriate.

I iz a logical master.

But in all seriousness, it's a bit of fun for the site, lampooning the presidents with political and sexual double entendres. It'll be fun. Trust me.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2015 10:17:02 PM

One shot eh? I look forward to it.
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2015 1:53:05 AM

As an INTJ, I feel a spiritual connection with Vladimir Putin. Please consider me for the role.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2015 6:32:01 AM
At 5/26/2015 10:17:02 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

One shot eh? I look forward to it.

There'll be multiple, so we can fit in a few eras.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2015 6:58:37 AM
At 5/27/2015 1:53:05 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:

As an INTJ, I feel a spiritual connection with Vladimir Putin. Please consider me for the role.

;D
#FeeltheFreezerBern
ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2015 7:36:12 AM
Lincoln with Jefferson Davis

FDR, Mao, Stalin, and Hitler(this would be funny)
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 12:01:54 AM
At 5/27/2015 7:36:12 AM, ButterCatX wrote:
Lincoln with Jefferson Davis

Good Lincoln suggestion. I was really struggling to find one for him... His time can be considered pretty dry.

FDR, Mao, Stalin, and Hitler(this would be funny)
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 10:21:09 PM
Hamilton and Jefferson. Lots of tension there.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 10:43:58 PM
I'll throw in the obvious one of Henry Clay and John C Calhoun.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 11:29:37 PM
At 5/29/2015 10:21:09 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
Hamilton and Jefferson. Lots of tension there.

With a surprise appearance by Aaron Burr
#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 11:31:10 PM
At 5/29/2015 10:43:58 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
I'll throw in the obvious one of Henry Clay and John C Calhoun.

There needs to be a president somewhere in the mix. This is presidential prestige we're talking here.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2015 2:26:44 PM

What the hell
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2015 2:31:09 PM

Pretty sure he is an ISTP, like me. Sorry bud. You can be Paul Krugman and Karl Marx. I will be Putin and Donald Rumsfeld. I don't do diplomacy.
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 2:14:19 AM
At 5/30/2015 2:31:09 PM, 16kadams wrote:

Pretty sure he is an ISTP, like me. Sorry bud. You can be Paul Krugman and Karl Marx. I will be Putin and Donald Rumsfeld. I don't do diplomacy.

http://www.16personalities.com...

^That's what I was going off of (they list him near the bottom under 'famous INTJ's').

But looking at the results from a google search it appears that it's actually up for debate... and that you may be right.

http://intjforum.com...

I'm totally cool with Karl Marx, and I'll let Joey be Paul Krugman since he's an INTJ too, lol.
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 8:12:29 AM

Again, I must add, there needs to be a president in there. Also, Krugman and Marx wouldn't work, considering that they weren't alive at the same time(One of the qualifications I specified). This needs to *kind of* make sense, historically. Otherwise it'd just turn into a giant presidential orgy.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 12:34:15 PM
At 5/31/2015 2:14:19 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:

^That's what I was going off of (they list him near the bottom under 'famous INTJ's').

But looking at the results from a google search it appears that it's actually up for debate... and that you may be right.

I'm totally cool with Karl Marx, and I'll let Joey be Paul Krugman since he's an INTJ too, lol.

http://www.celebritytypes.com...

Putin is ISTP. I see myself being a less annoying Putin. I am okay with being the same as Donald Rumsfeld, Rommel, and apparently Ron Paul. I am not a Paulite but it is cool that I am like him. I used to get INTJ but I have gotten ISTP almost always now. Probably because I am young so my mind is malleable as fvck.

I would say Putin is probably an ISTP and not INTJ. Both of the personalities are pretty similar. I mean there are two letters off but I am too lazy to actually go into it. But I am pretty sure the biggest difference is that ISTP's are more likely to say "fvck off" when they are told to do the same. Like Donald Rumsfeld--"I don't do diplomacy."
http://www.humanmetrics.com...
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2015 6:34:41 PM
At 5/30/2015 2:26:44 PM, 16kadams wrote:

What the hell

???
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2015 4:35:09 AM
At 5/31/2015 12:34:15 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 5/31/2015 2:14:19 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:

http://www.celebritytypes.com...

Putin is ISTP. I see myself being a less annoying Putin. I am okay with being the same as Donald Rumsfeld, Rommel, and apparently Ron Paul. I am not a Paulite but it is cool that I am like him. I used to get INTJ but I have gotten ISTP almost always now. Probably because I am young so my mind is malleable as fvck.

Rumsfeld is a boss, I don't care what anyone says. Ron Paul is alright, I like his son better. I've only known of the Myers-Briggs test for about 3 years now, but since then I've always been a consistent INTJ. It was funny because the first time was in class when my professor made us take it, the only people to get INTJ was myself and a class auditor.

I would say Putin is probably an ISTP and not INTJ. Both of the personalities are pretty similar. I mean there are two letters off but I am too lazy to actually go into it. But I am pretty sure the biggest difference is that ISTP's are more likely to say "fvck off" when they are told to do the same. Like Donald Rumsfeld--"I don't do diplomacy."
http://www.humanmetrics.com...

I can see why Putin would seem like an ISTP based on the link you shared. I think, if I was president right now, I'd challenge Putin to a private boxing match. See just how action-oriented he truly is. By no means do I challenge his abilities during his KGB days, but I think he's become more INTJ in his aging years. He also doesn't say "fvck off"... he's not at that point just yet.