Total Posts:77|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

It's Tues. but it should be Thursday...

Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2015 8:06:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/26/2015 8:03:16 PM, YYW wrote:
How's everybody doing tonight?

It should be Friday.. :(

I'm happy, about to go shopping! :D How are you?
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
YYW
Posts: 36,282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2015 8:09:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/26/2015 8:06:10 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 5/26/2015 8:03:16 PM, YYW wrote:
How's everybody doing tonight?

It should be Friday.. :(

I'm happy, about to go shopping! :D How are you?

Cheers

I'm feeling good. Got off of work. Went to the tanning bed. Got dinner. Now I'm kicking back in my apt.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Posts: 36,282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2015 8:13:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/26/2015 8:12:42 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 5/26/2015 8:03:16 PM, YYW wrote:
How's everybody doing tonight?

Great, reading a book on the couch, you?

Cheers. What book?
Tsar of DDO
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2015 8:13:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/26/2015 8:09:44 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/26/2015 8:06:10 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 5/26/2015 8:03:16 PM, YYW wrote:
How's everybody doing tonight?

It should be Friday.. :(

I'm happy, about to go shopping! :D How are you?

Cheers

I'm feeling good. Got off of work. Went to the tanning bed. Got dinner. Now I'm kicking back in my apt.

If only my mom let me go to a tanning bed...I have to self tan :(
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
ShabShoral
Posts: 3,232
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2015 8:13:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I bought a scarf.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
YYW
Posts: 36,282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2015 8:14:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/26/2015 8:13:16 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 5/26/2015 8:09:44 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/26/2015 8:06:10 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 5/26/2015 8:03:16 PM, YYW wrote:
How's everybody doing tonight?

It should be Friday.. :(

I'm happy, about to go shopping! :D How are you?

Cheers

I'm feeling good. Got off of work. Went to the tanning bed. Got dinner. Now I'm kicking back in my apt.

If only my mom let me go to a tanning bed...I have to self tan :(

I tan for health reasons... keeps my skin clear.

Cancer... is something I'll worry about at a later time.
Tsar of DDO
ShabShoral
Posts: 3,232
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2015 8:17:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/26/2015 8:14:27 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/26/2015 8:13:24 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
I bought a scarf.

Describe it!

Here it is: http://www.jpressonline.com...#

It's being shipped so I don't actually have it yet.

I've never had a scarf before. It'll be nice in the fall/winter, though.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
YYW
Posts: 36,282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2015 8:19:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/26/2015 8:17:21 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 5/26/2015 8:14:27 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/26/2015 8:13:24 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
I bought a scarf.

Describe it!

Here it is: http://www.jpressonline.com...#

It's being shipped so I don't actually have it yet.

I've never had a scarf before. It'll be nice in the fall/winter, though.

I love J Press. An excellent store. Much better than Gant; of the same general sort as Brooks Brothers.
Tsar of DDO
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2015 8:26:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Whoever brought up tanning beds...just stop.

I live in New Jersey, middle-aged women using tanning beds in excess have made me want to find whoever made tanning beds, or their family if they're dead, and burn them.

You don't want John Boehner's skin color.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2015 8:26:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/26/2015 8:13:04 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/26/2015 8:12:42 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 5/26/2015 8:03:16 PM, YYW wrote:
How's everybody doing tonight?

Great, reading a book on the couch, you?

Cheers. What book?

The Invisible Man by H.G. Wells
YYW
Posts: 36,282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2015 8:27:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/26/2015 8:26:32 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Whoever brought up tanning beds...just stop.

lol that wold be me

I live in New Jersey, middle-aged women using tanning beds in excess have made me want to find whoever made tanning beds, or their family if they're dead, and burn them.

lol

You don't want John Boehner's skin color.

No he uses self tanner I think
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Posts: 36,282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2015 8:27:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/26/2015 8:26:57 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 5/26/2015 8:13:04 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/26/2015 8:12:42 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 5/26/2015 8:03:16 PM, YYW wrote:
How's everybody doing tonight?

Great, reading a book on the couch, you?

Cheers. What book?

The Invisible Man by H.G. Wells

ahh I've never read it
Tsar of DDO
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2015 8:28:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/26/2015 8:17:21 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 5/26/2015 8:14:27 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/26/2015 8:13:24 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
I bought a scarf.

Describe it!

Here it is: http://www.jpressonline.com...#

It's being shipped so I don't actually have it yet.

I've never had a scarf before. It'll be nice in the fall/winter, though.

Such cute. Much wow.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2015 8:29:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/26/2015 8:17:21 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 5/26/2015 8:14:27 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/26/2015 8:13:24 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
I bought a scarf.

Describe it!

Here it is: http://www.jpressonline.com...#

It's being shipped so I don't actually have it yet.

I've never had a scarf before. It'll be nice in the fall/winter, though.

If it wasn't apparently "gay" to have a scarf (Idk - American teenagers...) I would get one. Though, I don't really have anything to put it with. If I actually had money, I would buy a trench coat (also apparently "gay" to wear those).
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2015 8:29:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I got my new gaming mousepad in for the mail today! :D

It's actually really hilarious because the website I ordered it from apparently ships them from Hong Kong, which means they paid like $12 in postage. I spent a total of 99 cents on the mousepad. #value.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2015 8:30:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/26/2015 8:27:35 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/26/2015 8:26:32 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Whoever brought up tanning beds...just stop.

lol that wold be me

Stop using them. Don't get melanoma or whatever.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
YYW
Posts: 36,282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2015 8:30:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/26/2015 8:29:15 PM, Zaradi wrote:
I got my new gaming mousepad in for the mail today! :D

It's actually really hilarious because the website I ordered it from apparently ships them from Hong Kong, which means they paid like $12 in postage. I spent a total of 99 cents on the mousepad. #value.

lol very good
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Posts: 36,282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2015 8:31:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/26/2015 8:30:30 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 5/26/2015 8:27:35 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/26/2015 8:26:32 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Whoever brought up tanning beds...just stop.

lol that wold be me

Stop using them. Don't get melanoma or whatever.

I won't get skin cancer... I don't use them enough for that. The whole point is really just to build a base tan so that I don't burn later in the summer.
Tsar of DDO
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2015 8:32:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/26/2015 8:30:48 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/26/2015 8:29:15 PM, Zaradi wrote:
I got my new gaming mousepad in for the mail today! :D

It's actually really hilarious because the website I ordered it from apparently ships them from Hong Kong, which means they paid like $12 in postage. I spent a total of 99 cents on the mousepad. #value.

lol very good

Ahh, isn't it nice to have a nice, smooth mousepad under your hand? feel so good I might just take ym shirt off to get even more comfortable.... ;)
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 36,282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2015 8:32:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/26/2015 8:32:09 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 5/26/2015 8:30:48 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/26/2015 8:29:15 PM, Zaradi wrote:
I got my new gaming mousepad in for the mail today! :D

It's actually really hilarious because the website I ordered it from apparently ships them from Hong Kong, which means they paid like $12 in postage. I spent a total of 99 cents on the mousepad. #value.

lol very good

Ahh, isn't it nice to have a nice, smooth mousepad under your hand? feel so good I might just take ym shirt off to get even more comfortable.... ;)

lol I am so going to sexually harass you the next time we're in a hangout
Tsar of DDO
ShabShoral
Posts: 3,232
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2015 8:33:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/26/2015 8:19:16 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/26/2015 8:17:21 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 5/26/2015 8:14:27 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/26/2015 8:13:24 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
I bought a scarf.

Describe it!

Here it is: http://www.jpressonline.com...#

It's being shipped so I don't actually have it yet.

I've never had a scarf before. It'll be nice in the fall/winter, though.

I love J Press. An excellent store. Much better than Gant; of the same general sort as Brooks Brothers.

What do you think about the York Street stuff compared to the Red Fleece line at Brooks?
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
YYW
Posts: 36,282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2015 8:34:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/26/2015 8:33:46 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 5/26/2015 8:19:16 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/26/2015 8:17:21 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 5/26/2015 8:14:27 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/26/2015 8:13:24 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
I bought a scarf.

Describe it!

Here it is: http://www.jpressonline.com...#

It's being shipped so I don't actually have it yet.

I've never had a scarf before. It'll be nice in the fall/winter, though.

I love J Press. An excellent store. Much better than Gant; of the same general sort as Brooks Brothers.

What do you think about the York Street stuff compared to the Red Fleece line at Brooks?

I think they're about the same thing. York street is a little trimmer than Red Fleece. Brooks Brothers is generally a fuller cut than other brands, but they're both equally good.
Tsar of DDO
Daltonian
Posts: 4,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2015 8:37:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/26/2015 8:26:32 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
You don't want John Boehner's skin color.
I always get the impression he's wearing eyeliner of some sort..

http://upload.wikimedia.org...
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2015 8:38:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/26/2015 8:27:52 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/26/2015 8:26:57 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 5/26/2015 8:13:04 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/26/2015 8:12:42 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 5/26/2015 8:03:16 PM, YYW wrote:
How's everybody doing tonight?

Great, reading a book on the couch, you?

Cheers. What book?

The Invisible Man by H.G. Wells

ahh I've never read it

Ehh, it's an old one, pretty good book. Not great but good.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2015 8:39:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/26/2015 8:37:49 PM, Daltonian wrote:
At 5/26/2015 8:26:32 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
You don't want John Boehner's skin color.
I always get the impression he's wearing eyeliner of some sort..

http://upload.wikimedia.org...

Lol.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
YYW
Posts: 36,282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2015 8:40:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/26/2015 8:37:49 PM, Daltonian wrote:
At 5/26/2015 8:26:32 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
You don't want John Boehner's skin color.
I always get the impression he's wearing eyeliner of some sort..

http://upload.wikimedia.org...

bahaha
Tsar of DDO
ShabShoral
Posts: 3,232
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2015 8:40:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/26/2015 8:29:08 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 5/26/2015 8:17:21 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 5/26/2015 8:14:27 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/26/2015 8:13:24 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
I bought a scarf.

Describe it!

Here it is: http://www.jpressonline.com...#

It's being shipped so I don't actually have it yet.

I've never had a scarf before. It'll be nice in the fall/winter, though.

If it wasn't apparently "gay" to have a scarf (Idk - American teenagers...) I would get one. Though, I don't really have anything to put it with. If I actually had money, I would buy a trench coat (also apparently "gay" to wear those).

I really wish l lived in the north... Then I could justify wearing an overcoat, lol. This is beautiful: http://www.oconnellsclothing.com...
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz