Total Posts:56|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Strawman the political views of da user above

Ragnar
Posts: 1,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 10:38:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 8:59:54 AM, Lexus wrote:
...at the moment when sun and moon are in proper alignment to cause the greatest upheaval in Earth's geomagnetic field, I shall send a signal to that satellite, beginning a countdown. Five minutes thereafter, one bomb will be lowered deep into the heart of each Pit. The satellite will in turn relay a microwave signal that will detonate all the bombs simultaneously. The multiple explosions will result in a global chain reaction. All the Lazarus Pits throughout the world will overflow. The globe will be saturated with their chemical solution, and when the resultant cataclysm has abated, there will come a blessed peace, and this poor, defiled planet shall find itself restored to its former pristine glory.

While all she just said sounds nice if you only look at the end goal, I don't see how the price is worth it, even more when you consider that such destruction will wipe out countless animal species. Members of the Green Party sound like a bunch of Batman villains when they talk like she just did.
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
lannan13
Posts: 23,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 11:44:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 10:38:24 AM, Ragnar wrote:
Damn tree hugging hippi.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 11:46:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 11:44:29 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 10:38:24 AM, Ragnar wrote:
Damn tree hugging hippi.

Patriotic typical Republican.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
lannan13
Posts: 23,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 11:47:08 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 11:46:17 AM, Lee001 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:44:29 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 10:38:24 AM, Ragnar wrote:
Damn tree hugging hippi.

Patriotic typical Republican.

Alinsky trechtorous Commie.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
tejretics
Posts: 6,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 11:57:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 11:47:08 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:46:17 AM, Lee001 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:44:29 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 10:38:24 AM, Ragnar wrote:
Damn tree hugging hippi.

Patriotic typical Republican.

Alinsky trechtorous Commie.

Non-secular far-right Reactionary radical Rand-Pauler and Friedmaner.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
ButterCatX
Posts: 2,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 12:09:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 11:57:18 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:47:08 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:46:17 AM, Lee001 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:44:29 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 10:38:24 AM, Ragnar wrote:
Damn tree hugging hippi.

Patriotic typical Republican.

Alinsky trechtorous Commie.

Non-secular far-right Reactionary radical Rand-Pauler and Friedmaner.

Ya frickin' liberal, can you even think of political ideas that work?
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
lannan13
Posts: 23,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 12:21:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 11:57:18 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:47:08 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:46:17 AM, Lee001 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:44:29 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 10:38:24 AM, Ragnar wrote:
Damn tree hugging hippi.

Patriotic typical Republican.

Alinsky trechtorous Commie.

Non-secular far-right Reactionary radical Rand-Pauler and Friedmaner.

I really don't see what's wrong with any of that except reactionary.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 12:22:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 12:09:26 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
You damn tree huggin', animal sodimizin' hippi.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
tejretics
Posts: 6,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 12:22:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 12:09:26 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:57:18 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:47:08 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:46:17 AM, Lee001 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:44:29 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 10:38:24 AM, Ragnar wrote:
Damn tree hugging hippi.

Patriotic typical Republican.

Alinsky trechtorous Commie.

Non-secular far-right Reactionary radical Rand-Pauler and Friedmaner.

Ya frickin' liberal, can you even think of political ideas that work?

Says the conservative that wants to bloodthirstily torture people for information, doesn't know a thing about econ and wants military intervention and every war the US has been in to continue.

U dont even know meh political views, which are libertarian?
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
thett3
Posts: 14,349
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 12:30:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 12:22:15 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:09:26 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
You damn tree huggin', animal sodimizin' hippi.

Lannan wants to return to the days when straight, white, protestant males had all the power instead of just most of it
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
lannan13
Posts: 23,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 12:31:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 12:30:34 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:22:15 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:09:26 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
You damn tree huggin', animal sodimizin' hippi.

Lannan wants to return to the days when straight, white, protestant males had all the power instead of just most of it

I'm Catholic...
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
kasmic
Posts: 1,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 12:32:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 12:22:15 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:09:26 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
You damn tree huggin', animal sodimizin' hippi.

You Rand Paul idolizing, "Healthcare rights means slavery" spouting gun loving, God fearing, tea partier...
"Liberalism Defined" http://www.debate.org...
"The Social Contract" http://www.debate.org...
"Intro to IR An Open Discussion" http://www.debate.org...

Check out my website, the Sensible Soapbox http://www.sensiblesoapbox.com...
My latest article: http://www.sensiblesoapbox.com...
n7
Posts: 1,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 12:33:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 12:31:48 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:30:34 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:22:15 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:09:26 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
You damn tree huggin', animal sodimizin' hippi.

Lannan wants to return to the days when straight, white, protestant males had all the power instead of just most of it

I'm Catholic...

Wants to kill gays with guns.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.


Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
komododragon8
Posts: 405
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 12:33:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 12:22:56 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:09:26 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:57:18 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:47:08 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:46:17 AM, Lee001 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:44:29 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 10:38:24 AM, Ragnar wrote:
Damn tree hugging hippi.

Patriotic typical Republican.

Alinsky trechtorous Commie.

Non-secular far-right Reactionary radical Rand-Pauler and Friedmaner.

Ya frickin' liberal, can you even think of political ideas that work?


Says the conservative that wants to bloodthirstily torture people for information, doesn't know a thing about econ and wants military intervention and every war the US has been in to continue.

U dont even know meh political views, which are libertarian?

Anarchist who hates all forms of order and only wishes for chaos.
lannan13
Posts: 23,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 12:34:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 12:33:04 PM, n7 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:31:48 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:30:34 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:22:15 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:09:26 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
You damn tree huggin', animal sodimizin' hippi.

Lannan wants to return to the days when straight, white, protestant males had all the power instead of just most of it

I'm Catholic...

Wants to kill gays with guns.

Damn Green Earth Hippi, friggin' wants to commit genocide to save the planet for his world leader Al Gore who invented Global Warming just so he could run for President.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
tejretics
Posts: 6,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 12:45:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 12:33:28 PM, komododragon8 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:22:56 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:09:26 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:57:18 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:47:08 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:46:17 AM, Lee001 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:44:29 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 10:38:24 AM, Ragnar wrote:
Damn tree hugging hippi.

Patriotic typical Republican.

Alinsky trechtorous Commie.

Non-secular far-right Reactionary radical Rand-Pauler and Friedmaner.

Ya frickin' liberal, can you even think of political ideas that work?


Says the conservative that wants to bloodthirstily torture people for information, doesn't know a thing about econ and wants military intervention and every war the US has been in to continue.

U dont even know meh political views, which are libertarian?

Raise the minimum wage, don't care what it does to the economy! Mwahaha! Also, send forces of the US to ruthlessly poke their nose in everything, burn every country else with nukes, because it's for my pleasure! And death is beautiful, so the death penalty be given to every frikkin' innocent there is, because I don't care. And obviously, I'm the chaotic Communist anarchist who supports the US Communist Party because I can!

Says the far-left anarchical communist.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,848
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 12:50:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 12:45:24 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:33:28 PM, komododragon8 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:22:56 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:09:26 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:57:18 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:47:08 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:46:17 AM, Lee001 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:44:29 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 10:38:24 AM, Ragnar wrote:
Damn tree hugging hippi.

Patriotic typical Republican.

Alinsky trechtorous Commie.

Non-secular far-right Reactionary radical Rand-Pauler and Friedmaner.

Ya frickin' liberal, can you even think of political ideas that work?


Says the conservative that wants to bloodthirstily torture people for information, doesn't know a thing about econ and wants military intervention and every war the US has been in to continue.

U dont even know meh political views, which are libertarian?

Raise the minimum wage, don't care what it does to the economy! Mwahaha! Also, send forces of the US to ruthlessly poke their nose in everything, burn every country else with nukes, because it's for my pleasure! And death is beautiful, so the death penalty be given to every frikkin' innocent there is, because I don't care. And obviously, I'm the chaotic Communist anarchist who supports the US Communist Party because I can!

Says the far-left anarchical communist.

God-hating liberal idiotic hypocrite person.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
tejretics
Posts: 6,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 12:52:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 12:50:14 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:45:24 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:33:28 PM, komododragon8 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:22:56 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:09:26 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:57:18 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:47:08 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:46:17 AM, Lee001 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:44:29 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 10:38:24 AM, Ragnar wrote:
Damn tree hugging hippi.

Patriotic typical Republican.

Alinsky trechtorous Commie.

Non-secular far-right Reactionary radical Rand-Pauler and Friedmaner.

Ya frickin' liberal, can you even think of political ideas that work?


Says the conservative that wants to bloodthirstily torture people for information, doesn't know a thing about econ and wants military intervention and every war the US has been in to continue.

U dont even know meh political views, which are libertarian?

Raise the minimum wage, don't care what it does to the economy! Mwahaha! Also, send forces of the US to ruthlessly poke their nose in everything, burn every country else with nukes, because it's for my pleasure! And death is beautiful, so the death penalty be given to every frikkin' innocent there is, because I don't care. And obviously, I'm the chaotic Communist anarchist who supports the US Communist Party because I can!

Says the far-left anarchical communist.

God-hating liberal idiotic hypocrite person.

Non-siding socialistic racist and religion-maker and make-believe messiah.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
lannan13
Posts: 23,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 1:06:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 12:52:52 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:50:14 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:45:24 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:33:28 PM, komododragon8 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:22:56 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:09:26 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:57:18 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:47:08 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:46:17 AM, Lee001 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:44:29 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 10:38:24 AM, Ragnar wrote:
Damn tree hugging hippi.

Patriotic typical Republican.

Alinsky trechtorous Commie.

Non-secular far-right Reactionary radical Rand-Pauler and Friedmaner.

Ya frickin' liberal, can you even think of political ideas that work?


Says the conservative that wants to bloodthirstily torture people for information, doesn't know a thing about econ and wants military intervention and every war the US has been in to continue.

U dont even know meh political views, which are libertarian?

Raise the minimum wage, don't care what it does to the economy! Mwahaha! Also, send forces of the US to ruthlessly poke their nose in everything, burn every country else with nukes, because it's for my pleasure! And death is beautiful, so the death penalty be given to every frikkin' innocent there is, because I don't care. And obviously, I'm the chaotic Communist anarchist who supports the US Communist Party because I can!

Says the far-left anarchical communist.

God-hating liberal idiotic hypocrite person.

Non-siding socialistic racist and religion-maker and make-believe messiah.

Pinko Atheist.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
tejretics
Posts: 6,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 1:08:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 1:06:10 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:52:52 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:50:14 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:45:24 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:33:28 PM, komododragon8 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:22:56 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:09:26 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:57:18 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:47:08 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:46:17 AM, Lee001 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:44:29 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 10:38:24 AM, Ragnar wrote:
Damn tree hugging hippi.

Patriotic typical Republican.

Alinsky trechtorous Commie.

Non-secular far-right Reactionary radical Rand-Pauler and Friedmaner.

Ya frickin' liberal, can you even think of political ideas that work?


Says the conservative that wants to bloodthirstily torture people for information, doesn't know a thing about econ and wants military intervention and every war the US has been in to continue.

U dont even know meh political views, which are libertarian?

Raise the minimum wage, don't care what it does to the economy! Mwahaha! Also, send forces of the US to ruthlessly poke their nose in everything, burn every country else with nukes, because it's for my pleasure! And death is beautiful, so the death penalty be given to every frikkin' innocent there is, because I don't care. And obviously, I'm the chaotic Communist anarchist who supports the US Communist Party because I can!

Says the far-left anarchical communist.

God-hating liberal idiotic hypocrite person.

Non-siding socialistic racist and religion-maker and make-believe messiah.

Pinko Atheist.

Crazy theocratic.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
sadolite
Posts: 8,838
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 4:05:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 1:08:06 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 1:06:10 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:52:52 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:50:14 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:45:24 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:33:28 PM, komododragon8 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:22:56 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:09:26 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:57:18 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:47:08 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:46:17 AM, Lee001 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:44:29 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 10:38:24 AM, Ragnar wrote:
Damn tree hugging hippi.

Patriotic typical Republican.

Alinsky trechtorous Commie.

Non-secular far-right Reactionary radical Rand-Pauler and Friedmaner.

Ya frickin' liberal, can you even think of political ideas that work?


Says the conservative that wants to bloodthirstily torture people for information, doesn't know a thing about econ and wants military intervention and every war the US has been in to continue.

U dont even know meh political views, which are libertarian?

Raise the minimum wage, don't care what it does to the economy! Mwahaha! Also, send forces of the US to ruthlessly poke their nose in everything, burn every country else with nukes, because it's for my pleasure! And death is beautiful, so the death penalty be given to every frikkin' innocent there is, because I don't care. And obviously, I'm the chaotic Communist anarchist who supports the US Communist Party because I can!

Says the far-left anarchical communist.

God-hating liberal idiotic hypocrite person.

Non-siding socialistic racist and religion-maker and make-believe messiah.

Pinko Atheist.

Crazy theocratic.

Hasn't lived long enough to understand the consequences political views.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 4:53:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 4:05:56 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 5/28/2015 1:08:06 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 1:06:10 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:52:52 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:50:14 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:45:24 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:33:28 PM, komododragon8 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:22:56 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:09:26 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:57:18 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:47:08 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:46:17 AM, Lee001 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:44:29 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 10:38:24 AM, Ragnar wrote:
Damn tree hugging hippi.

Patriotic typical Republican.

Alinsky trechtorous Commie.

Non-secular far-right Reactionary radical Rand-Pauler and Friedmaner.

Ya frickin' liberal, can you even think of political ideas that work?


Says the conservative that wants to bloodthirstily torture people for information, doesn't know a thing about econ and wants military intervention and every war the US has been in to continue.

U dont even know meh political views, which are libertarian?

Raise the minimum wage, don't care what it does to the economy! Mwahaha! Also, send forces of the US to ruthlessly poke their nose in everything, burn every country else with nukes, because it's for my pleasure! And death is beautiful, so the death penalty be given to every frikkin' innocent there is, because I don't care. And obviously, I'm the chaotic Communist anarchist who supports the US Communist Party because I can!

Says the far-left anarchical communist.

God-hating liberal idiotic hypocrite person.

Non-siding socialistic racist and religion-maker and make-believe messiah.

Pinko Atheist.

Crazy theocratic.

Hasn't lived long enough to understand the consequences political views.

Too old to understand the intricate complexities of modern youth.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Posts: 2,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 8:33:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
(Guys, the topic just says strawman their political views, not necessarily by using ad hominems... I think we're putting an undue focus on ad hominems, which seems to reveal what DDO users think of each other XD)

At 5/28/2015 4:53:04 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 5/28/2015 4:05:56 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 5/28/2015 1:08:06 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 1:06:10 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:52:52 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:50:14 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:45:24 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:33:28 PM, komododragon8 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:22:56 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:09:26 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:57:18 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:47:08 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:46:17 AM, Lee001 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:44:29 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 10:38:24 AM, Ragnar wrote:
Damn tree hugging hippi.

Patriotic typical Republican.

Alinsky trechtorous Commie.

Non-secular far-right Reactionary radical Rand-Pauler and Friedmaner.

Ya frickin' liberal, can you even think of political ideas that work?


Says the conservative that wants to bloodthirstily torture people for information, doesn't know a thing about econ and wants military intervention and every war the US has been in to continue.

U dont even know meh political views, which are libertarian?

Raise the minimum wage, don't care what it does to the economy! Mwahaha! Also, send forces of the US to ruthlessly poke their nose in everything, burn every country else with nukes, because it's for my pleasure! And death is beautiful, so the death penalty be given to every frikkin' innocent there is, because I don't care. And obviously, I'm the chaotic Communist anarchist who supports the US Communist Party because I can!

Says the far-left anarchical communist.

God-hating liberal idiotic hypocrite person.

Non-siding socialistic racist and religion-maker and make-believe messiah.

Pinko Atheist.

Crazy theocratic.

Hasn't lived long enough to understand the consequences political views.

Too old to understand the intricate complexities of modern youth.

Supports baby killing (pro abortion), DUIs (pro drug legalisation), sweatshops, Americanisation and environmental destruction (pro globalisation), hate speach (con Internet censorship) and lung cancer (con smoking ban).
The thing is, I hate relativism. I hate relativism more than I hate everything else, excepting, maybe, fibreglass powerboats... What it overlooks, to put it briefly and crudely, is the fixed structure of human nature. - Jerry Fodor

Don't be a stat cynic:
http://www.debate.org...

Response to conservative views on deforestation:
http://www.debate.org...

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Posts: 2,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 8:35:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 8:33:20 PM, Diqiucun_Cunmin wrote:
(Guys, the topic just says strawman their political views, not necessarily by using ad hominems... I think we're putting an undue focus on ad hominems, which seems to reveal what DDO users think of each other XD)

At 5/28/2015 4:53:04 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 5/28/2015 4:05:56 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 5/28/2015 1:08:06 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 1:06:10 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:52:52 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:50:14 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:45:24 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:33:28 PM, komododragon8 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:22:56 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:09:26 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:57:18 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:47:08 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:46:17 AM, Lee001 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:44:29 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 10:38:24 AM, Ragnar wrote:
Damn tree hugging hippi.

Patriotic typical Republican.

Alinsky trechtorous Commie.

Non-secular far-right Reactionary radical Rand-Pauler and Friedmaner.

Ya frickin' liberal, can you even think of political ideas that work?


Says the conservative that wants to bloodthirstily torture people for information, doesn't know a thing about econ and wants military intervention and every war the US has been in to continue.

U dont even know meh political views, which are libertarian?

Raise the minimum wage, don't care what it does to the economy! Mwahaha! Also, send forces of the US to ruthlessly poke their nose in everything, burn every country else with nukes, because it's for my pleasure! And death is beautiful, so the death penalty be given to every frikkin' innocent there is, because I don't care. And obviously, I'm the chaotic Communist anarchist who supports the US Communist Party because I can!

Says the far-left anarchical communist.

God-hating liberal idiotic hypocrite person.

Non-siding socialistic racist and religion-maker and make-believe messiah.

Pinko Atheist.

Crazy theocratic.

Hasn't lived long enough to understand the consequences political views.

Too old to understand the intricate complexities of modern youth.

Supports baby killing (pro abortion), DUIs (pro drug legalisation), sweatshops, Americanisation and environmental destruction (pro globalisation), hate speech (con Internet censorship) and lung cancer (con smoking ban).

Fixed
The thing is, I hate relativism. I hate relativism more than I hate everything else, excepting, maybe, fibreglass powerboats... What it overlooks, to put it briefly and crudely, is the fixed structure of human nature. - Jerry Fodor

Don't be a stat cynic:
http://www.debate.org...

Response to conservative views on deforestation:
http://www.debate.org...

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
n7
Posts: 1,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 9:07:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 8:35:48 PM, Diqiucun_Cunmin wrote:
At 5/28/2015 8:33:20 PM, Diqiucun_Cunmin wrote:
(Guys, the topic just says strawman their political views, not necessarily by using ad hominems... I think we're putting an undue focus on ad hominems, which seems to reveal what DDO users think of each other XD)

At 5/28/2015 4:53:04 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 5/28/2015 4:05:56 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 5/28/2015 1:08:06 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 1:06:10 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:52:52 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:50:14 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:45:24 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:33:28 PM, komododragon8 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:22:56 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:09:26 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:57:18 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:47:08 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:46:17 AM, Lee001 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:44:29 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 10:38:24 AM, Ragnar wrote:
Damn tree hugging hippi.

Patriotic typical Republican.

Alinsky trechtorous Commie.

Non-secular far-right Reactionary radical Rand-Pauler and Friedmaner.

Ya frickin' liberal, can you even think of political ideas that work?


Says the conservative that wants to bloodthirstily torture people for information, doesn't know a thing about econ and wants military intervention and every war the US has been in to continue.

U dont even know meh political views, which are libertarian?

Raise the minimum wage, don't care what it does to the economy! Mwahaha! Also, send forces of the US to ruthlessly poke their nose in everything, burn every country else with nukes, because it's for my pleasure! And death is beautiful, so the death penalty be given to every frikkin' innocent there is, because I don't care. And obviously, I'm the chaotic Communist anarchist who supports the US Communist Party because I can!

Says the far-left anarchical communist.

God-hating liberal idiotic hypocrite person.

Non-siding socialistic racist and religion-maker and make-believe messiah.

Pinko Atheist.

Crazy theocratic.

Hasn't lived long enough to understand the consequences political views.

Too old to understand the intricate complexities of modern youth.

Supports baby killing (pro abortion), DUIs (pro drug legalisation), sweatshops, Americanisation and environmental destruction (pro globalisation), hate speech (con Internet censorship) and lung cancer (con smoking ban).

Fixed

"Other"

How the hell am I supposed to strawman that?
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.


Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
tejretics
Posts: 6,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 11:44:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 9:07:25 PM, n7 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 8:35:48 PM, Diqiucun_Cunmin wrote:
At 5/28/2015 8:33:20 PM, Diqiucun_Cunmin wrote:
(Guys, the topic just says strawman their political views, not necessarily by using ad hominems... I think we're putting an undue focus on ad hominems, which seems to reveal what DDO users think of each other XD)

At 5/28/2015 4:53:04 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 5/28/2015 4:05:56 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 5/28/2015 1:08:06 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 1:06:10 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:52:52 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:50:14 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:45:24 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:33:28 PM, komododragon8 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:22:56 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:09:26 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:57:18 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:47:08 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:46:17 AM, Lee001 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:44:29 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 10:38:24 AM, Ragnar wrote:
Damn tree hugging hippi.

Patriotic typical Republican.

Alinsky trechtorous Commie.

Non-secular far-right Reactionary radical Rand-Pauler and Friedmaner.

Ya frickin' liberal, can you even think of political ideas that work?


Says the conservative that wants to bloodthirstily torture people for information, doesn't know a thing about econ and wants military intervention and every war the US has been in to continue.

U dont even know meh political views, which are libertarian?

Raise the minimum wage, don't care what it does to the economy! Mwahaha! Also, send forces of the US to ruthlessly poke their nose in everything, burn every country else with nukes, because it's for my pleasure! And death is beautiful, so the death penalty be given to every frikkin' innocent there is, because I don't care. And obviously, I'm the chaotic Communist anarchist who supports the US Communist Party because I can!

Says the far-left anarchical communist.

God-hating liberal idiotic hypocrite person.

Non-siding socialistic racist and religion-maker and make-believe messiah.

Pinko Atheist.

Crazy theocratic.

Hasn't lived long enough to understand the consequences political views.

Too old to understand the intricate complexities of modern youth.

Supports baby killing (pro abortion), DUIs (pro drug legalisation), sweatshops, Americanisation and environmental destruction (pro globalisation), hate speech (con Internet censorship) and lung cancer (con smoking ban).

Fixed

...at the moment when sun and moon are in proper alignment to cause the greatest upheaval in Earth's geomagnetic field, I shall send a signal to that satellite, beginning a countdown. Five minutes thereafter, one bomb will be lowered deep into the heart of each Pit. The satellite will in turn relay a microwave signal that will detonate all the bombs simultaneously. The multiple explosions will result in a global chain reaction. All the Lazarus Pits throughout the world will overflow. The globe will be saturated with their chemical solution, and when the resultant cataclysm has abated, there will come a blessed peace, and this poor, defiled planet shall find itself restored to its former pristine glory.

While all he just said sounds nice if you only look at the end goal, I don't see how the price is worth it, even more when you consider that such destruction will wipe out countless animal species. Members of the Green Party sound like a bunch of Batman villains when they talk like he just did.

#strawman
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 12:21:38 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm gone for 15 hours and this forum has already turned into a cesspool of people insulting each other.

It's so beautiful :_-), I could have never thought this thread would go so amazingly.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 12:26:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 11:44:47 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 9:07:25 PM, n7 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 8:35:48 PM, Diqiucun_Cunmin wrote:
At 5/28/2015 8:33:20 PM, Diqiucun_Cunmin wrote:
(Guys, the topic just says strawman their political views, not necessarily by using ad hominems... I think we're putting an undue focus on ad hominems, which seems to reveal what DDO users think of each other XD)

At 5/28/2015 4:53:04 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 5/28/2015 4:05:56 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 5/28/2015 1:08:06 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 1:06:10 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:52:52 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:50:14 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:45:24 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:33:28 PM, komododragon8 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:22:56 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 12:09:26 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:57:18 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:47:08 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:46:17 AM, Lee001 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:44:29 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/28/2015 10:38:24 AM, Ragnar wrote:
Damn tree hugging hippi.

Patriotic typical Republican.

Alinsky trechtorous Commie.

Non-secular far-right Reactionary radical Rand-Pauler and Friedmaner.

Ya frickin' liberal, can you even think of political ideas that work?


Says the conservative that wants to bloodthirstily torture people for information, doesn't know a thing about econ and wants military intervention and every war the US has been in to continue.

U dont even know meh political views, which are libertarian?

Raise the minimum wage, don't care what it does to the economy! Mwahaha! Also, send forces of the US to ruthlessly poke their nose in everything, burn every country else with nukes, because it's for my pleasure! And death is beautiful, so the death penalty be given to every frikkin' innocent there is, because I don't care. And obviously, I'm the chaotic Communist anarchist who supports the US Communist Party because I can!

Says the far-left anarchical communist.

God-hating liberal idiotic hypocrite person.

Non-siding socialistic racist and religion-maker and make-believe messiah.

Pinko Atheist.

Crazy theocratic.

Hasn't lived long enough to understand the consequences political views.

Too old to understand the intricate complexities of modern youth.

Supports baby killing (pro abortion), DUIs (pro drug legalisation), sweatshops, Americanisation and environmental destruction (pro globalisation), hate speech (con Internet censorship) and lung cancer (con smoking ban).

Fixed

...at the moment when sun and moon are in proper alignment to cause the greatest upheaval in Earth's geomagnetic field, I shall send a signal to that satellite, beginning a countdown. Five minutes thereafter, one bomb will be lowered deep into the heart of each Pit. The satellite will in turn relay a microwave signal that will detonate all the bombs simultaneously. The multiple explosions will result in a global chain reaction. All the Lazarus Pits throughout the world will overflow. The globe will be saturated with their chemical solution, and when the resultant cataclysm has abated, there will come a blessed peace, and this poor, defiled planet shall find itself restored to its former pristine glory.

While all he just said sounds nice if you only look at the end goal, I don't see how the price is worth it, even more when you consider that such destruction will wipe out countless animal species. Members of the Green Party sound like a bunch of Batman villains when they talk like he just did.

#strawman

The only reason you're so salty at the Green Party is because they destroyed your precious candidate Gore in 2000.
#FeeltheFreezerBern