Jump to topic:

How do I add on opinion

Aussiewhitegirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 10:19:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Sorry if you see this a lot, I'm just getting used to this site. In opinions, you have the whole YES/NO and I see other users adding their opinions as well. When I try and vote or add an opinion nothing happens.

Could anyone guide me? It's probably really easy,
I love my cat to be honest
Aussiewhitegirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 10:20:31 PM
Also to be honest I don't think this is how you use this part of the website but I wasn't sure where else to ask
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 10:30:26 PM
At 5/28/2015 10:19:07 PM, Aussiewhitegirl wrote:
Sorry if you see this a lot, I'm just getting used to this site. In opinions, you have the whole YES/NO and I see other users adding their opinions as well. When I try and vote or add an opinion nothing happens.

Smoke the peace pipe...
Tsar of DDO
Aussiewhitegirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 10:33:50 PM
At 5/28/2015 10:29:36 PM, RevNge wrote:
I think Zarroette's trying to troll us.

Who is Zarroette? Or did they delete their reply? Just nobodies replies under that username is showing for me.
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 10:35:56 PM

Disable adblock.
The thing is, I hate relativism. I hate relativism more than I hate everything else, excepting, maybe, fibreglass powerboats... What it overlooks, to put it briefly and crudely, is the fixed structure of human nature. - Jerry Fodor

Don't be a stat cynic:
http://www.debate.org...

Response to conservative views on deforestation:

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 10:36:06 PM
At 5/28/2015 10:33:50 PM, Aussiewhitegirl wrote:

Who is Zarroette? Or did they delete their reply? Just nobodies replies under that username is showing for me.

Nice try.

Pop quiz: what do you think of Mafia?
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz

"No aspect of your facial structure suggests Filipino descent."
~ YYW
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 10:36:19 PM

Zarroette is a white girl from Australia on this site. Don't worry, Rev is just trolling :P
The thing is, I hate relativism. I hate relativism more than I hate everything else, excepting, maybe, fibreglass powerboats... What it overlooks, to put it briefly and crudely, is the fixed structure of human nature. - Jerry Fodor

Don't be a stat cynic:

Aussiewhitegirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 10:37:09 PM
At 5/28/2015 10:35:56 PM, Diqiucun_Cunmin wrote:

Disable adblock.

Thank you :)
Aussiewhitegirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 10:39:43 PM
At 5/28/2015 10:36:06 PM, ShabShoral wrote:

Nice try.

Do you mean me? Because I honestly don't know who Zarroette is. I don't even know the meaning of that username. If you could actually explain who/what that is it I could tell you whether I'm them or not. But to be honest I've never had an account a part from this one.
Aussiewhitegirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 10:41:23 PM
At 5/28/2015 10:36:19 PM, Diqiucun_Cunmin wrote:

Zarroette is a white girl from Australia on this site. Don't worry, Rev is just trolling :P

Oh ok, all good, I was just making sure my username wasn't get mixed up for someone else :) I wasn't really bothered but seeing as I have no idea who Zarroette is it's a bit confusing
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 10:45:05 PM
At 5/28/2015 10:39:43 PM, Aussiewhitegirl wrote:

Nice try.

Do you mean me? Because I honestly don't know who Zarroette is. I don't even know the meaning of that username. If you could actually explain who/what that is it I could tell you whether I'm them or not. But to be honest I've never had an account a part from this one.

Zarroette famously did a debate against bluesteel, the voting moderator, on whether Mafia is a waste of time. She's a year older than you and opposes gay marriage, so you probably aren't her in my opinion :P

Don't be a stat cynic:

Aussiewhitegirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 10:51:05 PM
At 5/28/2015 10:45:05 PM, Diqiucun_Cunmin wrote:
At 5/28/2015 10:39:43 PM, Aussiewhitegirl wrote:

Nice try.

Zarroette famously did a debate against bluesteel, the voting moderator, on whether Mafia is a waste of time. She's a year older than you and opposes gay marriage, so you probably aren't her in my opinion :P

Oh yeah thanks for clearing it up, plus I searched her profile and my name is Bethany, not Cassandra and I'm from Newcastle, not Sydney Australia. And yes I am for gay marriage. Plus some of the TV shows and movies she's listed I've never actually seen.Thanks for your help :)
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 11:17:23 PM

What you do is you think of a viewpoint on a topic, and then you express that viewpoint to other people. That is how you add an opinion.

On a more serious note, adblock is usually the issue for this, but with Google Chrome, to my knowledge, you can exit out and exit back in and you should now be able to do it. However, I recommend not using the opinions section because it's weak and instead turn to the polls section, where you don't have to write a comment and can instead just vote on options in regards to a particular topic.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...