Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

Live Debate

bsh1
Posts: 27,935
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 10:46:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
https://plus.google.com...

The topic is: When in conflict, international actions to counter terrorism ought to be prioritized over the national interest.

The debate is LD format.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

A Debate Challenge: http://www.debate.org...
ShabShoral
Posts: 3,728
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 10:53:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 10:46:20 PM, bsh1 wrote:
https://plus.google.com...

The topic is: When in conflict, international actions to counter terrorism ought to be prioritized over the national interest.

The debate is LD format.

Vs who?
"If it comes down to Trump or Clinton, I'd vote Trump."

"Well, long story short, the video I thought was of a wedding was of kinky lesbian porn"

"Feminists may just be some of the most petty people ever."

"Shoutout to [...] Shab for being entertaining to listen to in Hangouts.

Extra shoutout to Shab for his excellent taste of film.
[...] he is fantastic company"

"Stray Dog - Mifune
Yojimbo - Mifune"

~ MissBailey8
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,408
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 11:00:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 10:53:59 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 5/28/2015 10:46:20 PM, bsh1 wrote:
https://plus.google.com...

The topic is: When in conflict, international actions to counter terrorism ought to be prioritized over the national interest.

The debate is LD format.

Vs who?

Kasmic
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,408
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 11:03:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 11:01:25 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
This being recorded?

Yes.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
bsh1
Posts: 27,935
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 11:39:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 11:01:25 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
This being recorded?

Yup.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

A Debate Challenge: http://www.debate.org...
kasmic
Posts: 1,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 11:40:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 10:46:20 PM, bsh1 wrote:
https://plus.google.com...

The topic is: When in conflict, international actions to counter terrorism ought to be prioritized over the national interest.

The debate is LD format.

'Twas embarrassing haha.
"Liberalism Defined" http://www.debate.org...
"The Social Contract" http://www.debate.org...
"Intro to IR An Open Discussion" http://www.debate.org...

Check out my website, the Sensible Soapbox http://www.sensiblesoapbox.com...
My latest article: http://www.sensiblesoapbox.com...
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,328
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 12:01:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 11:40:08 PM, kasmic wrote:
At 5/28/2015 10:46:20 PM, bsh1 wrote:
https://plus.google.com...

The topic is: When in conflict, international actions to counter terrorism ought to be prioritized over the national interest.

The debate is LD format.

'Twas embarrassing haha.

It wasn't dude. You did really well considering it was your first time! I hope to see you do some more of these in the future.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,935
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 3:41:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/29/2015 12:01:00 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:40:08 PM, kasmic wrote:
At 5/28/2015 10:46:20 PM, bsh1 wrote:
https://plus.google.com...

The topic is: When in conflict, international actions to counter terrorism ought to be prioritized over the national interest.

The debate is LD format.

'Twas embarrassing haha.

It wasn't dude. You did really well considering it was your first time! I hope to see you do some more of these in the future.

This.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

A Debate Challenge: http://www.debate.org...
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,619
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2015 7:14:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/29/2015 3:41:39 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 5/29/2015 12:01:00 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:40:08 PM, kasmic wrote:
At 5/28/2015 10:46:20 PM, bsh1 wrote:
https://plus.google.com...

The topic is: When in conflict, international actions to counter terrorism ought to be prioritized over the national interest.

The debate is LD format.

'Twas embarrassing haha.

It wasn't dude. You did really well considering it was your first time! I hope to see you do some more of these in the future.

This.

Who won?
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
kasmic
Posts: 1,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2015 8:41:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/26/2015 7:14:06 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 5/29/2015 3:41:39 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 5/29/2015 12:01:00 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 5/28/2015 11:40:08 PM, kasmic wrote:
At 5/28/2015 10:46:20 PM, bsh1 wrote:
https://plus.google.com...

The topic is: When in conflict, international actions to counter terrorism ought to be prioritized over the national interest.

The debate is LD format.

'Twas embarrassing haha.

It wasn't dude. You did really well considering it was your first time! I hope to see you do some more of these in the future.

This.

Who won?

Bsh1 by a landslide.
"Liberalism Defined" http://www.debate.org...
"The Social Contract" http://www.debate.org...
"Intro to IR An Open Discussion" http://www.debate.org...

Check out my website, the Sensible Soapbox http://www.sensiblesoapbox.com...
My latest article: http://www.sensiblesoapbox.com...
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2015 10:11:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/26/2015 9:34:00 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Is anyone actually interested in doing a live debate right now? I'd do one.

I'm game.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
bsh1
Posts: 27,935
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2015 12:16:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/26/2015 7:14:06 PM, ColeTrain wrote:

Who won?

I never put it up for a vote.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

A Debate Challenge: http://www.debate.org...
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,619
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2015 3:01:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/27/2015 12:16:29 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 8/26/2015 7:14:06 PM, ColeTrain wrote:

Who won?

I never put it up for a vote.

Ah okay. :)
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW