Total Posts:27|Showing Posts:1-27
Jump to topic:

Who wants to play mafia?

ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 6:53:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/29/2015 6:48:59 PM, Envisage wrote:
At 5/29/2015 6:47:52 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
Title speaks for itself.

http://youtu.be...

lol
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 6:58:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/29/2015 6:56:05 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
I have no idea how to play mafia but I'll do so anyway.

Do you have a g+ account? That's where we play.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,927
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 7:00:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/29/2015 6:58:40 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 5/29/2015 6:56:05 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
I have no idea how to play mafia but I'll do so anyway.

Do you have a g+ account? That's where we play.

yes
DDO Discord Link:
https://discordapp.com...
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 7:02:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/29/2015 7:00:05 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 5/29/2015 6:58:40 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 5/29/2015 6:56:05 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
I have no idea how to play mafia but I'll do so anyway.

Do you have a g+ account? That's where we play.

yes

In that case, you should join, though I'd warn you that mafia - and my games in particular - have a considerably steep learning curve.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,615
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 7:05:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/29/2015 7:02:54 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 5/29/2015 7:00:05 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 5/29/2015 6:58:40 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 5/29/2015 6:56:05 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
I have no idea how to play mafia but I'll do so anyway.

Do you have a g+ account? That's where we play.

yes

In that case, you should join, though I'd warn you that mafia - and my games in particular - have a considerably steep learning curve.

Also, trolling is not appreciated.
"It's the PUPPY IN THE SKY!" -TBR's kid

DDO Risk King
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 7:06:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/29/2015 7:05:13 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 5/29/2015 7:02:54 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 5/29/2015 7:00:05 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 5/29/2015 6:58:40 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 5/29/2015 6:56:05 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
I have no idea how to play mafia but I'll do so anyway.

Do you have a g+ account? That's where we play.

yes

In that case, you should join, though I'd warn you that mafia - and my games in particular - have a considerably steep learning curve.

Also, trolling is not appreciated.

In his case? I suppose, though if he wants to play, I'm willing to give him the BOTD.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,615
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 7:07:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/29/2015 7:06:07 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 5/29/2015 7:05:13 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 5/29/2015 7:02:54 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 5/29/2015 7:00:05 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 5/29/2015 6:58:40 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 5/29/2015 6:56:05 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
I have no idea how to play mafia but I'll do so anyway.

Do you have a g+ account? That's where we play.

yes

In that case, you should join, though I'd warn you that mafia - and my games in particular - have a considerably steep learning curve.

Also, trolling is not appreciated.

In his case? I suppose, though if he wants to play, I'm willing to give him the BOTD.

I'll give him 10 minutes.
"It's the PUPPY IN THE SKY!" -TBR's kid

DDO Risk King
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 7:08:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/29/2015 7:07:31 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 5/29/2015 7:06:07 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 5/29/2015 7:05:13 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 5/29/2015 7:02:54 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 5/29/2015 7:00:05 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 5/29/2015 6:58:40 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 5/29/2015 6:56:05 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
I have no idea how to play mafia but I'll do so anyway.

Do you have a g+ account? That's where we play.

yes

In that case, you should join, though I'd warn you that mafia - and my games in particular - have a considerably steep learning curve.

Also, trolling is not appreciated.

In his case? I suppose, though if he wants to play, I'm willing to give him the BOTD.

I'll give him 10 minutes.

That's fair.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 7:09:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
But, anyway, I need to have some sense of aggregate demand before I can shift my labor supply curve outward and actually build this setup.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
Raisor
Posts: 5,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 7:12:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/29/2015 7:09:32 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
But, anyway, I need to have some sense of aggregate demand before I can shift my labor supply curve outward and actually build this setup.

maybe in 2h or so
We gonna pull up like the ice cream truck
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 7:12:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/29/2015 7:12:06 PM, Raisor wrote:
At 5/29/2015 7:09:32 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
But, anyway, I need to have some sense of aggregate demand before I can shift my labor supply curve outward and actually build this setup.

maybe in 2h or so

Dudeeee where you been?

Yeah, you should definitely play. We should have enough by then.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
ShabShoral
Posts: 4,004
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 7:24:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/29/2015 7:02:54 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 5/29/2015 7:00:05 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 5/29/2015 6:58:40 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 5/29/2015 6:56:05 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
I have no idea how to play mafia but I'll do so anyway.

Do you have a g+ account? That's where we play.

yes

In that case, you should join, though I'd warn you that mafia - and my games in particular - have a considerably steep learning curve.

And a remarkably great time requirement - at least four months.
I would prefer not to.
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 7:25:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/29/2015 7:24:13 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 5/29/2015 7:02:54 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 5/29/2015 7:00:05 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 5/29/2015 6:58:40 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 5/29/2015 6:56:05 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
I have no idea how to play mafia but I'll do so anyway.

Do you have a g+ account? That's where we play.

yes

In that case, you should join, though I'd warn you that mafia - and my games in particular - have a considerably steep learning curve.

And a remarkably great time requirement - at least four months.

Yet you keep coming back for more. I must be mod of the year.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 7:28:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/29/2015 6:48:59 PM, Envisage wrote:
At 5/29/2015 6:47:52 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
Title speaks for itself.

http://youtu.be...

That's what my mom does when I come home from school.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 7:48:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/29/2015 7:46:57 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 5/29/2015 7:11:13 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
https://plus.google.com...

What happened? I was blocked, did I do something wrong?

That would be the implication, especially with such a unanimous decision as that.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
Hayd
Posts: 4,346
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 8:23:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/29/2015 6:47:52 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
Title speaks for itself.

I feel like you create one of these every day... if not twice a day... if not thrice a day.
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 8:24:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/29/2015 8:23:16 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 5/29/2015 6:47:52 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
Title speaks for itself.

I feel like you create one of these every day... if not twice a day... if not thrice a day.

Maybe every other, lol. We may go to a mass PM.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
Hayd
Posts: 4,346
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 8:40:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/29/2015 8:24:27 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 5/29/2015 8:23:16 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 5/29/2015 6:47:52 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
Title speaks for itself.

I feel like you create one of these every day... if not twice a day... if not thrice a day.

Maybe every other, lol. We may go to a mass PM.

Oh I dont play mafia sorry
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 9:04:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/29/2015 8:40:59 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 5/29/2015 8:24:27 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 5/29/2015 8:23:16 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 5/29/2015 6:47:52 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
Title speaks for itself.

I feel like you create one of these every day... if not twice a day... if not thrice a day.

Maybe every other, lol. We may go to a mass PM.

Oh I dont play mafia sorry

I know. I was referring to people who did, lol.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
FourTrouble
Posts: 15,952
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 9:13:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'm down to play. You got a game going?
If you'd like a vote on your debate, please send me a link. I'll do my best to offer a sufficient RFD in your favor.

Also: If you'd like to vote bomb a debate and need help crafting a sufficient RFD, let me know.
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 9:17:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/29/2015 9:13:37 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
I'm down to play. You got a game going?

Seventh and I are making one right now. I don't think we have enough people yet, but feel free to join.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
TurleDoveSammie
Posts: 370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 10:47:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/29/2015 9:17:29 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 5/29/2015 9:13:37 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
I'm down to play. You got a game going?

Seventh and I are making one right now. I don't think we have enough people yet, but feel free to join.

Wellll, hurry up, I might even play today ;)
TurtleDoveFlores2017