Jump to topic:

Church of NAC, Mass #8

donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 8:27:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Welcome fellow DDOian's and members of the Church. If you are new here, and simply stumbled in to see what the hell we were doing, then I hope you stay for the sermon... Welcome to our newest members, ResponsiblyIrresponsible and triangle.128k.

This will be my last sermon as Pope Don I. It was an honor serving the Church of NAC. Since my posting schedule has been less than decent, I have decided on doing a fun chapter this time. Enjoy.

So come on in,
Listen up,
Take a seat,
And shut the f*ck up.
Its religion time! :D

========================================================================

// Warning: Slight Profanities //
Long before today, and by long, I mean yesterday, the Prophet Chickadee was sitting down watching television. It was late out, and his one and only father, the lord Mod, was away doing what it is Mods do.

The Prophet Chickadee had been watching Justice League all night, when suddenly the Prophet Chickadee heard a noise outside, and went to investigate. It sounded like cats fighting, but he swore if that was what it was, it must have been at least twenty cats. Now being the cat lover Chickadee is, he knew he'd have to find out.

The Prophet reached the outdoors and saw nearly a football team worth of cats run into the alley. He went to investigate further, only to travel behind all the buildings and witness sometime he could not explain... Nearly a hundred cats standing before a sigil of great evil and power. Their eyes glowed a deep red... They were summoning something.

Suddenly Chickadee found himself being lifted up by a blue cat with a C on his furry chest. They flew off and landed in another alley, where another large group of cats were hiding. They wore capes and one had steel wristbands.

"Greetings, great Prophet Chickadee. Welcome to the League of Justice Kitties. I am the Martian Pu$$ycathunter. But you may call my the Pu$$yhunter for short." A green cat spoke. Chickadee kindly but quickly declined his offer... "This is the Wonder Pu$$y and Supercat, known by many as the Pu$$y of Steel." Chickadee asked if they could just call them cats instead.

"Listen, Chickadee..." Supercat, the blue one, stepped forward, his cape flowing proudly. "We need your help against the Secret Society of Super Kitties. They are trying to bring back their god, 420, from the pit of the Religious Forum."
Another cat, in all black and grey, Catman, stepped up. "Now listen. They are being led by Lex Lupurrrrrrr."
"Hey." A red and yellow cat sped up beside him. "I'm Flash, if you need a quicky, I'm the puss...." Catman glared at him. "cat... sorry... to get the job done..."
Chickadee agreed to help them, as 420 was a great evil, and could not be tolerated.
"Hey." Flash spoke to Chickadee, "You know why they call him the Pu$$y of Steel? It's because he's extremely strong. Was able to take on a whole football team once, and survived to pound some other guys all in the same night!"

Chickadee stared for moment, holding in his primal urges to lol. But his training and discipline was strong, and he withheld the laughter.

"Okay. We have our game plan. Listen...." Catman came up and begin...

Now a hour had passed, and the League of Justice Kitties was in position. Chickadee entered the alley. The summoning had begun. They had no more than ten minutes to stop it.
"Look who it is. Our friend, the Prophet Chickadee. Just in time to watch." Lex Lupurr laughed. The Secret Society begin necroposting, for only necroposting could produce the evil needed to free 420.

"Now!" A loud meow was heard. Flash ran through and knocked out a few kittens. Once down, the Martian Pu$$ycathunter rose from the ground a dragged them under.
"Blast! That's okay, however. It'll only prolong the inevitable for a few more minutes." Lex kept calm.
Suddenly, a green sphere formed over the sigil and it's members... The Green Laserpointer! He quickly begin to spin the sphere with Flash's aide. When they were done, the cats that weren't knockout where too sick to continue.
"Good work G.L.!" Flash yelled out.
"Look out!" Green Laserpointer yelled. Lex had came up behind Flash, and was out to kill him. But then Wonder Pu$$y got her lasso around him, and Supercat flew up and pawed Lex hard, knocking him out cold.

"Good work team, today was a grand victory!" Supercat congratulated everyone. "Especially Chickadee, who made the perfect distraction."

Chickadee was tired, and begin for home, only to hear the screams of his new friends behind him... It was too late, 420 was awaken...

Suddenly, Chickadee awoke.. He had been dreaming. It was a reminder to never watch too much TV before bed. But Chickadee was stubborn, and turned the TV back on. Besides, the dream was kind of fun, maybe he could have another one. But when Passion of the Christ turned on, he quickly turned off the TV... Perhaps he wasn't too stubborn after all.

And he did sleep.

As of now, Daytona is Pope Day the I.

If you enjoyed the sermon, send him a PM!
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 11:06:18 PM
At 6/1/2015 8:49:15 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Hello. I iz pope now.

Sig change.
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 11:12:00 PM
At 6/1/2015 11:06:18 PM, donald.keller wrote:
At 6/1/2015 8:49:15 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Hello. I iz pope now.

Sig change.

You do realize that you don't have to actually post to change your sig though... Right?
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 11:12:05 PM
Why are you no longer Pope?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 11:12:38 PM
At 6/1/2015 11:12:05 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

He resigned because he is leaving the site.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 11:37:43 PM
At 6/1/2015 11:12:38 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

I thought it's because Ima's coming back to the forums.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 11:40:47 PM
At 6/1/2015 11:37:43 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 6/1/2015 11:12:38 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

I thought it's because Ima's coming back to the forums.

No. That's not it.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
BblackkBbirdd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 8:51:15 AM
At 6/1/2015 8:27:24 PM, donald.keller wrote:
Welcome fellow DDOian's and members of the Church. If you are new here, and simply stumbled in to see what the hell we were doing, then I hope you stay for the sermon... Welcome to our newest members, ResponsiblyIrresponsible and triangle.128k.

This will be my last sermon as Pope Don I. It was an honor serving the Church of NAC. Since my posting schedule has been less than decent, I have decided on doing a fun chapter this time. Enjoy.

So come on in,
Listen up,
Take a seat,
And shut the f*ck up.
Its religion time! :D

// Warning: Slight Profanities //
Long before today, and by long, I mean yesterday, the Prophet Chickadee was sitting down watching television. It was late out, and his one and only father, the lord Mod, was away doing what it is Mods do.

The Prophet Chickadee had been watching Justice League all night, when suddenly the Prophet Chickadee heard a noise outside, and went to investigate. It sounded like cats fighting, but he swore if that was what it was, it must have been at least twenty cats. Now being the cat lover Chickadee is, he knew he'd have to find out.

The Prophet reached the outdoors and saw nearly a football team worth of cats run into the alley. He went to investigate further, only to travel behind all the buildings and witness sometime he could not explain... Nearly a hundred cats standing before a sigil of great evil and power. Their eyes glowed a deep red... They were summoning something.

Suddenly Chickadee found himself being lifted up by a blue cat with a C on his furry chest. They flew off and landed in another alley, where another large group of cats were hiding. They wore capes and one had steel wristbands.

"Greetings, great Prophet Chickadee. Welcome to the League of Justice Kitties. I am the Martian Pu$$ycathunter. But you may call my the Pu$$yhunter for short." A green cat spoke. Chickadee kindly but quickly declined his offer... "This is the Wonder Pu$$y and Supercat, known by many as the Pu$$y of Steel." Chickadee asked if they could just call them cats instead.

"Listen, Chickadee..." Supercat, the blue one, stepped forward, his cape flowing proudly. "We need your help against the Secret Society of Super Kitties. They are trying to bring back their god, 420, from the pit of the Religious Forum."
Another cat, in all black and grey, Catman, stepped up. "Now listen. They are being led by Lex Lupurrrrrrr."
"Hey." A red and yellow cat sped up beside him. "I'm Flash, if you need a quicky, I'm the puss...." Catman glared at him. "cat... sorry... to get the job done..."
Chickadee agreed to help them, as 420 was a great evil, and could not be tolerated.
"Hey." Flash spoke to Chickadee, "You know why they call him the Pu$$y of Steel? It's because he's extremely strong. Was able to take on a whole football team once, and survived to pound some other guys all in the same night!"

Chickadee stared for moment, holding in his primal urges to lol. But his training and discipline was strong, and he withheld the laughter.

"Okay. We have our game plan. Listen...." Catman came up and begin...

Now a hour had passed, and the League of Justice Kitties was in position. Chickadee entered the alley. The summoning had begun. They had no more than ten minutes to stop it.
"Look who it is. Our friend, the Prophet Chickadee. Just in time to watch." Lex Lupurr laughed. The Secret Society begin necroposting, for only necroposting could produce the evil needed to free 420.

"Now!" A loud meow was heard. Flash ran through and knocked out a few kittens. Once down, the Martian Pu$$ycathunter rose from the ground a dragged them under.
"Blast! That's okay, however. It'll only prolong the inevitable for a few more minutes." Lex kept calm.
Suddenly, a green sphere formed over the sigil and it's members... The Green Laserpointer! He quickly begin to spin the sphere with Flash's aide. When they were done, the cats that weren't knockout where too sick to continue.
"Good work G.L.!" Flash yelled out.
"Look out!" Green Laserpointer yelled. Lex had came up behind Flash, and was out to kill him. But then Wonder Pu$$y got her lasso around him, and Supercat flew up and pawed Lex hard, knocking him out cold.

"Good work team, today was a grand victory!" Supercat congratulated everyone. "Especially Chickadee, who made the perfect distraction."

Chickadee was tired, and begin for home, only to hear the screams of his new friends behind him... It was too late, 420 was awaken...

Suddenly, Chickadee awoke.. He had been dreaming. It was a reminder to never watch too much TV before bed. But Chickadee was stubborn, and turned the TV back on. Besides, the dream was kind of fun, maybe he could have another one. But when Passion of the Christ turned on, he quickly turned off the TV... Perhaps he wasn't too stubborn after all.

And he did sleep.

As of now, Daytona is Pope Day the I.

If you enjoyed the sermon, send him a PM!

Praise be to Mod