Jump to topic:

DDO Dubbed: A fanfiction movie about DDO

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 11:48:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
One month has passed since I agreed to undergo 'forum rehab', where I could stay on the site but my posting privileges would be substantially curtailed in an effort to reform my overall behavior since temp bans weren't doing the job (as evidenced by the fact that I have had 7 of them). The end of the first month of my rehab means that I am now allowed to post new threads, but cannot comment in them, and can only post the threads if given explicit permission from Airmax to do so.

In my month off from the forums, I have begun work on a new project that is one of the most groundbreaking things I've ever attempted. How it works is that I take scenes from the foreign version of famous movies, and then post fake subtitles over the dialog to make it look like the scene is taking place on DDO. These scenes will then be all put together to create the first actual DDO Movie, or at the very least, the first DDO TV series.

The video on the right is the first of many more videos to come, that all will revolve around the same story about DDO and will feature people on DDO. Because at this time I can only make new threads but not post in them, the next batch of video's wont come out for another month. If you have any questions feel free to ask me on my profile or in a PM, since I wont be able to answer any questions directly in the thread.

Without further ado, Enjoy Episode 1:
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 12:27:27 PM
No words can express my excitement!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 12:33:31 PM
I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL AFTER WORK TO WATCH THIS?!?!

I'd pull out my hair, if I had any.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 12:36:34 PM
At 6/2/2015 11:48:02 AM, imabench wrote:
One month has passed since I agreed to undergo 'forum rehab', where I could stay on the site but my posting privileges would be substantially curtailed in an effort to reform my overall behavior since temp bans weren't doing the job (as evidenced by the fact that I have had 7 of them). The end of the first month of my rehab means that I am now allowed to post new threads, but cannot comment in them, and can only post the threads if given explicit permission from Airmax to do so.

In my month off from the forums, I have begun work on a new project that is one of the most groundbreaking things I've ever attempted. How it works is that I take scenes from the foreign version of famous movies, and then post fake subtitles over the dialog to make it look like the scene is taking place on DDO. These scenes will then be all put together to create the first actual DDO Movie, or at the very least, the first DDO TV series.

The video on the right is the first of many more videos to come, that all will revolve around the same story about DDO and will feature people on DDO. Because at this time I can only make new threads but not post in them, the next batch of video's wont come out for another month. If you have any questions feel free to ask me on my profile or in a PM, since I wont be able to answer any questions directly in the thread.

Without further ado, Enjoy Episode 1: https://www.youtube.com...

This .... is ... awesome.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 12:39:58 PM

Without further ado, Enjoy Episode 1:

Why don't you just come to the dark side (AKA the polls section)? Oh wait, can you not comment to this? Never mind then.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 5:02:58 PM
Lol
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 5:11:20 PM
That was awesome!
Good job Bench!

(Lol @JMK: Hangout?)
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 5:26:58 PM
LOL! The hangout part was excellent
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 7:05:06 PM
Damn, I'm invested in the story already. I have 12 fan theories and 3 different ideas on how it will end.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.