Jump to topic:

Triangle.128k's presidential plans/policies

triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2015 3:19:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I have made this thread to announce my policies I will follow as debate.org President.

Imperialism

People such as royan, genesis and heil and others will be sent on a mission to annex edeb8. They will constantly spam the site and eventually the admins will surrender and it will be successfully annexed by debate.org. If this goes successful, we will target other smaller debate websites to expand the debate.org boundries.

Warning labels in the religious forum

Everytime someone clicks the religious forum section, an message will pop up giving a warning about all the flame wars. The warning message will also pop up 10 times if you try to post something in the religious section. There will also be a dramatic sound effect everytime you click the religious forum section.

The "Netherworld" of debate.org

The Netherworld of debate.org is a section that will contain all deleted content from the site as well as all debates related to religion.

Unbanning of heil

After a compromise, Heil will be unbanned from debate.org

New Forum Section

(as suggested by heil) A new forum category called "Heil Hitler" will be added to debate.org. The forum will consist of pro-Hitler propaganda and pieces of evidences showing why the holohoax never happened. There will also be another forum category added titled "Anti-Communism" and it will include all sorts of anti-communist information.

Ban hammer against Jews and Communists

As suggested by heil, all Jews and Commies will be banned on one day per month.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2015 5:13:08 PM
At 6/3/2015 3:48:05 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
Who the fvck are you?

He's running with Heil.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Lexus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2015 5:15:18 PM
I agree with most of your policies, except for where you say that commies and Jews will ONLY be banned on one day per month. Surely maintaining the Master Race can be every day of the month, yes?
You have my vote.
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2015 5:25:52 PM
M8, Why did you tell everyone about our imperialist plans? That was a secret! We haven't even overthrown Juggle yet, we can't announce our invasions now!
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2015 5:32:43 PM
At 6/3/2015 4:05:51 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
Who the fvck are you?

More importantly, who the f*ck are YOU?

XD omg...
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2015 5:41:10 PM
At 6/3/2015 5:32:43 PM, Lee001 wrote:
Who the fvck are you?

XD omg...

X2
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2015 8:11:04 PM
Who the fvck are you?

I go by many names. I prefer to be addressed like my patron. Thus you may call me Yama, master or Kaisar. I am the Belischmidt heir.

Now it is your turn.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2015 8:12:08 PM
At 6/3/2015 8:11:04 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
Who the fvck are you?

I go by many names. I prefer to be addressed like my patron. Thus you may call me Yama, master or Kaisar. I am the Belischmidt heir.

Now it is your turn.

http://www.debate.org...
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2015 8:14:22 PM
At 6/3/2015 8:12:08 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
Who the fvck are you?

Now it is your turn.

An opponent who does not announce himself... this world is going to hell.
TUF, and YYW
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2015 9:33:29 PM
At 6/3/2015 8:14:22 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 6/3/2015 8:12:08 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
Who the fvck are you?

Now it is your turn.

A great person who gives a link to clearly announce himself in depth... this world is going to have a great future ahead.

Thank you.
eagleoftheeast
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2015 10:00:57 PM
But Yama you admit to wanting to be a cold blooded serial killer who wants to torture nazis in the cruelest way possible so what does that make you? a psyco?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 7:49:49 AM
Don't ban all the communists. The site will be very boring with just me Shab Shoal, and Donald Keller here.
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 8:16:01 AM
At 6/3/2015 3:19:18 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
I have made this thread to announce my policies I will follow as debate.org President.

Imperialism

People such as royan, genesis and heil and others will be sent on a mission to annex edeb8. They will constantly spam the site and eventually the admins will surrender and it will be successfully annexed by debate.org. If this goes successful, we will target other smaller debate websites to expand the debate.org boundries.

Everytime someone clicks the religious forum section, an message will pop up giving a warning about all the flame wars. The warning message will also pop up 10 times if you try to post something in the religious section. There will also be a dramatic sound effect everytime you click the religious forum section.

The Netherworld of debate.org is a section that will contain all deleted content from the site as well as all debates related to religion.

Unbanning of heil

New Forum Section

(as suggested by heil) A new forum category called "Heil Hitler" will be added to debate.org. The forum will consist of pro-Hitler propaganda and pieces of evidences showing why the holohoax never happened. There will also be another forum category added titled "Anti-Communism" and it will include all sorts of anti-communist information.

I am totally voting for you. 10/10 would read, take all my money.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 10:50:21 AM

Imperialism

Unbanning of heil

New Forum Section

I have reported this thread, as I will with any content containing "holohoax".
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 1:07:15 PM
At 6/4/2015 10:50:21 AM, TBR wrote:

Imperialism

Unbanning of heil

New Forum Section

I have reported this thread, as I will with any content containing "holohoax".

I reported your post, joke's on you.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 1:10:15 PM

There is no joke. Fine, falsely flag anything you like, I doubt it will get the results you like.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 1:11:18 PM
At 6/4/2015 1:10:15 PM, TBR wrote:

There is no joke. Fine, falsely flag anything you like, I doubt it will get the results you like.

You're falsely flagging my post when it didn't violate anything.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 1:14:21 PM
Hate Content
Insulting Other Member(s)

"holohoax
Word used by white supremacists to explain their belief that the Holocaust never happened, that Hitler and the Nazis "weren't that bad," and was all a ploy by the West to give Jews their own land or money, or something...I'm honestly not sure, their reasoning is just too stupid."
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 1:16:13 PM
At 6/4/2015 1:14:21 PM, TBR wrote:
Hate Content
Insulting Other Member(s)

"holohoax
Word used by white supremacists to explain their belief that the Holocaust never happened, that Hitler and the Nazis "weren't that bad," and was all a ploy by the West to give Jews their own land or money, or something...I'm honestly not sure, their reasoning is just too stupid."

I'm sure the OP was joking...
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 1:17:26 PM

I'm not. He is running with Heil(xx). Let the mods decide, I don't take it as a joke.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 1:18:56 PM
At 6/4/2015 1:17:26 PM, TBR wrote:

I'm not. He is running with Heil(xx). Let the mods decide, I don't take it as a joke.

And I'm sure that he's not seriously running with Heil either (though Heil's probably not serious anyway).
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 1:52:16 PM
At 6/3/2015 10:00:57 PM, eagleoftheeast wrote:
But Yama you admit to wanting to be a cold blooded serial killer who wants to torture nazis in the cruelest way possible so what does that make you? a psyco?

I'm a goal driven killer.
I hold no dellusions that the people I want dead are any less human than I am but see them as needing to be punished to create a better world.
TUF, and YYW