Jump to topic:

Stop Responding to cjl: The Plan

Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 9:29:44 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
The title says it all, and I will be posting this exact thread in the Debate.Org board, the Miscellaneous board, the Politics board, and the Religion board for maximum exposure.

This is getting ridiculous. he is a pox on this site that either needs to be cured or removed. I believe that I have thought of a plan to get this to happen.

Here's the plan, and it's very simple:

Phase 1 -
Do not acknowledge his stupidity. This means stop responding to his stupidity. Whenever he responds to a topic with a remark like "you just want my body," "god told me so," "well you're stupid," ect., you should completely ignore these posts. Act like they didn't even happen and continue the discussion as if he never posted.

This will likely make him angry. Don't respond to his angry posts either. If he insults you just get over it and don't respond.

Phase 2 -
This phase will be implemented only if he doesn't leave the site after the "moratorium" on responding to his stupidity starts.

Hopefully he will begin to seriously respond to posts. This is a good thing, and in the event that during the "moratorium" he posts a serious response feel free to respond to it. Eventually the cycle of ignoring his stupid posts and responding to his serious ones will result in him becoming a functioning member of this online community.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Yvette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 9:34:31 PM
I'm in. I'd actually suggested this to INH in PMs hehe.
In the middle of moving to Washington. 8D

"If God does not exist, then chocolate causing cancer is only true for the society that has evidence for that." --GodSands
PalinFan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 9:35:06 PM
Excuse me but I have been campaigning for his removal from this site since the get-go and have received nothing but non cooperation from DDO!
Super Man does not come close to the power of Jesus Christ - GodSands
burningpuppies101
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 9:36:08 PM
..... if cjl turning into the new joshandr? it sure seems like it, with all these elaborate plans to get rid of him or whatever.... this is not going to be good.
Omnes te moriturum amant 

http://www.debate.org...
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 9:37:27 PM
At 8/10/2010 9:36:08 PM, burningpuppies101 wrote:
..... if cjl turning into the new joshandr? it sure seems like it, with all these elaborate plans to get rid of him or whatever.... this is not going to be good.

joshandr? Hmm...that must be before my era.
cjl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 9:37:47 PM
At 8/10/2010 9:29:44 PM, Korashk wrote:
The title says it all, and I will be posting this exact thread in the Debate.Org board, the Miscellaneous board, the Politics board, and the Religion board for maximum exposure.

This is getting ridiculous. he is a pox on this site that either needs to be cured or removed. I believe that I have thought of a plan to get this to happen.

Here's the plan, and it's very simple:

Phase 1 -
Do not acknowledge his stupidity. This means stop responding to his stupidity. Whenever he responds to a topic with a remark like "you just want my body," "god told me so," "well you're stupid," ect., you should completely ignore these posts. Act like they didn't even happen and continue the discussion as if he never posted.

This will likely make him angry. Don't respond to his angry posts either. If he insults you just get over it and don't respond.

Phase 2 -
This phase will be implemented only if he doesn't leave the site after the "moratorium" on responding to his stupidity starts.

Hopefully he will begin to seriously respond to posts. This is a good thing, and in the event that during the "moratorium" he posts a serious response feel free to respond to it. Eventually the cycle of ignoring his stupid posts and responding to his serious ones will result in him becoming a functioning member of this online community.

I am not changing. GTFOI, you plan has failed.
PalinFan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 9:40:04 PM
Attention everyone: Report cjl's second post on this forum http://www.debate.org...

He is clearly breaking the TOS as he blatantly insulted another member
Yvette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 9:40:22 PM
At 8/10/2010 9:37:27 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

Yea, who was that?

"If God does not exist, then chocolate causing cancer is only true for the society that has evidence for that." --GodSands
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 9:42:17 PM
At 8/10/2010 9:40:04 PM, PalinFan wrote:
Attention everyone: Report cjl's second post on this forum http://www.debate.org...

He is clearly breaking the TOS as he blatantly insulted another member

Ha - I don't insult people like that, but if you're going to call him on that, ya' may as well report at least half of this community.
mongeese
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 9:43:16 PM
If you're going to report anything, report his spam. He randomly announced his return twice in the thread about horrible presidents.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 9:43:20 PM
At 8/10/2010 9:40:22 PM, Yvette wrote:
At 8/10/2010 9:37:27 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

Yea, who was that?

I'm pretty sure that was one of philsophical's earlier accounts.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
cjl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 9:49:39 PM
I AM BACK!!!I AM BACK!!!I AM BACK!!!I AM BACK!!!I AM BACK!!!I AM BACK!!!I AM BACK!!!I AM BACK!!!I AM BACK!!!I AM BACK!!!I AM BACK!!!I AM BACK!!!I AM BACK!!!I AM BACK!!!I AM BACK!!!I AM BACK!!!I AM BACK!!!I AM BACK!!!I AM BACK!!!I AM BACK!!!I AM BACK!!!I AM BACK!!!I AM BACK!!!I AM BACK!!!I AM BACK!!!I AM BACK!!!I AM BACK!!!I AM BACK!!!I AM BACK!!!I AM BACK!!!I AM BACK!!!I AM BACK!!!I AM BACK!!!I AM BACK!!!I AM BACK!!!I AM BACK!!!I AM BACK!!!hehe
J.Kenyon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 9:51:11 PM
This will never work. Either:

A) Cjl is a troll. In this case, he is the greatest troll of all time. Knowing our plans, he will be sure not to be affected. Even if most of us comply with this, there will always be a few people who don't. That will be enough to make our efforts useless.

B) Cjl is an idiot. This is much more likely. You can't cure stupid. We've all been hammering away at GodSands and DATCMOTO for years. They have not changed. They will never change.
cjl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 9:54:14 PM
At 8/10/2010 9:51:18 PM, Mason0612 wrote:
Everyone report his posts, like the one he just posted in this thread. (Spam)

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
BBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 9:55:57 PM
At 8/10/2010 9:51:18 PM, Mason0612 wrote:
Everyone report his posts, like the one he just posted in this thread. (Spam)

This is indirectly responding, and it should also be avoided.
cjl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 9:58:29 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````'hehe'))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))###############################################################################################################################^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&#############################################################################################################################
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 9:58:43 PM
At 8/10/2010 9:51:11 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
This will never work. Either:

A) Cjl is a troll. In this case, he is the greatest troll of all time. Knowing our plans, he will be sure not to be affected. Even if most of us comply with this, there will always be a few people who don't. That will be enough to make our efforts useless.

B) Cjl is an idiot. This is much more likely. You can't cure stupid. We've all been hammering away at GodSands and DATCMOTO for years. They have not changed. They will never change.

This.

For once, I think I agree with you. >.<
Yvette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 9:59:28 PM
At 8/10/2010 9:50:49 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
Haha, yall are probably to remember josh, huh?

Read: http://debatefans.com...

Thanks for the link PJ!

cjl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 10:01:53 PM
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PalinFan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 10:04:11 PM
Maybe we can trick cjl into opening a link full of pages and pages of vaginas!
cjl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 10:05:52 PM
At 8/10/2010 10:04:11 PM, PalinFan wrote:

Why? I like men only. DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yvette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 10:06:18 PM
At 8/10/2010 10:04:42 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

Lol.

I don't want to be responsible for murder!

cjl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 10:06:59 PM
At 8/10/2010 10:06:18 PM, Yvette wrote:
At 8/10/2010 10:04:42 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

Lol.

I don't want to be responsible for murder!

You would hurt yourself ith a gun!
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2010 10:07:55 PM

REMINDER: Talking ABOUT cjl is just as bad as responding to him.