Jump to topic:

DDO War II against censorship!

hect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 7:20:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I am waging war against the corrupt temple that has been built around DDO and the DDO elite. For far too long have our cries been unanswered, I shall unsheath the sword of free speech and cut us free from the shackles of censorship!!! It"s about time that we stop this continual capitulation to dictatorship, to cowardice and to totalitarian ideology!
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 7:24:04 PM
I made a forum post once called "A Declaration of war aganist the DDO Elite" ( http://www.debate.org... ), it was very unproductive against the war effort.

But I would like to make a pact with you. Not becuas I want to give up my fascist, censoring ways. But because I want to overthrow the DDO Elite to.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
Varrack
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 7:26:17 PM
At 6/4/2015 7:20:17 PM, hect wrote:
I am waging war against the corrupt temple that has been built around DDO and the DDO elite. For far too long have our cries been unanswered, I shall unsheath the sword of free speech and cut us free from the shackles of censorship!!! It"s about time that we stop this continual capitulation to dictatorship, to cowardice and to totalitarian ideology!

Aw. How cute.
hect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 7:26:58 PM
"The DDO Elite were formed on *censored by the DDO Elite*, but the memebers *censored by the DDO Elite*.

Their main job is*censored by the DDO Elite* and *censored by the DDO Elite* though sometimes they*censored by the DDO Elite*,*censored by the DDO Elite*, like during the*censored by the DDO Elite* and then the meteorite almost hit Earth, when*censored by the DDO Elite*, but he wanted to be married to Charleslb. Sadly *censored by the DDO Elite*, and that is how DDO survived the *censored by the DDO Elite*.

But, I think I've said enough.

So, thats a sample of my history lessons, more or less. I will also be lecturing on the ima Revolutions, various well known DDO memebers rise and fall, and how to *censored by the DDO Elite* the DDO Elite" - OberHerr.
He was a great man I did not know him personally sadly he lost his battle against elitist society here but a new war is coming bigger and better then ever!
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 8:12:18 PM

You do realize the DDO elite doesn't exist, right? It never did.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 9:18:41 PM
I think airmax deleting this thread would be ironic and hilarious XD
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 9:21:43 PM
At 6/4/2015 8:12:18 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

I can't even tell if they're joking anymore
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 9:37:54 PM
I encourage everybody to PM this guy penis pictures, since he doesn't want to censor us from sending them anyway.
hect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 10:32:06 PM
At 6/4/2015 9:21:43 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

Do I look like i'm joking?
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 10:38:12 PM

Yet this is exactly what a person that is part of the DDO elite would say...
Hect! We found a suspect!
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 10:39:57 PM
At 6/4/2015 10:32:06 PM, hect wrote:

Yes, and if you're not then I'm concerned about your well being.

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

hect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 10:46:50 PM
At 6/4/2015 10:39:57 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/4/2015 10:32:06 PM, hect wrote:

Yes, and if you're not then I'm concerned about your well being.

I'm concerned about the state of DDO
Ragnar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2015 2:18:17 PM

While not as bad as inside debates, please cease with the plagiarism; you are not Christopher Hitchens.
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
hect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2015 1:19:35 AM
At 6/5/2015 2:18:17 PM, Ragnar wrote:

While not as bad as inside debates, please cease with the plagiarism; you are not Christopher Hitchens.

You again, what are you the DDO police
Forthelulz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2015 1:50:34 AM

All right. The DDO elite leave... making you the new DDO elite. Meet the new boss (Same as the old boss).
=Chief Defenestrator=

#ImperiumAmerica

This user is an Angel and will answer any DDO-related questions to the best of their ability. PM for help, or post in the Welcome Thread.
Before you do anything:
http://www.debate.org...
Welcome Thread:
New Members Read Me:
Argument Bingo
http://imgur.com...
OpinionPersom121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2015 9:47:51 AM
At 6/4/2015 9:37:54 PM, Wylted wrote:
I encourage everybody to PM this guy penis pictures, since he doesn't want to censor us from sending them anyway.

Lol that's a bit overboard don't you think?
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2015 10:56:30 AM

And what was, may I ask, the first DDO War against censorship?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2015 1:54:38 PM
At 6/6/2015 9:47:51 AM, OpinionPersom121 wrote:
At 6/4/2015 9:37:54 PM, Wylted wrote:

Lol that's a bit overboard don't you think?

Maybe, but they don't care. They don't want anybody censored.
stargate
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2015 2:32:52 PM

They do not exist, this is just a wast of your time fighting a imaginary enemy.
hect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2015 5:59:51 PM
At 6/6/2015 10:56:30 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

And what was, may I ask, the first DDO War against censorship?

I don't know apparently there was one a year ago heaps of users left
hect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2015 6:01:10 PM
At 6/6/2015 2:32:52 PM, stargate wrote:

I am talking about the moderators like airmax and petersmith mostly
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2015 6:14:34 PM
At 6/6/2015 6:01:10 PM, hect wrote:
At 6/6/2015 2:32:52 PM, stargate wrote:

I am talking about the moderators like airmax and petersmith mostly

I'm presuming the talk with him didn't go well?

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln